1 Feelings

You can call me Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"No, I didn´t forget about our date tonight", Sehun said and put the phone in his pocket.

Luhan stood in the doorway, watching his roommate, who took his jacket and left their room.

"Hey Luhan, are you not going to the cinema with the others? I think they´re already gone!". He heard his voice from the corridor.

"I don´t feel well" the brunette answered quickly and tried to sound as sick as possible, then he jumped onto his bed and crawled under the blanket. As expected Sehun returned to the room to check on him.

"But you were okay a few minutes ago", he wondered as he sat down beside him on the bed.

"I have a headache and I feel dizzy", Luhan wailed.

"Wait I´ll get you something to drink first and..

"Please don´t go", it was only a whisper but Sehun heard it and started laughing.

"What´s so funny?"

"The fact that you seem to think that I can make the water flying to your bed?"

"Sehun!"

"What?" the blonde looked at him seriously, then he put a hand on his forehead.

"Maybe you have a fever?"

Luhan rolled his eyes. "You know exactly what I mean...Sehun-ah!", he said as the younger poked a finger against his nose and laughed again, as he saw his reaction. It was a thing between them since they became friends and Luhan was always annoyed that all people always wanted to pinch him in the cheek or somewhere else because they can´t handle his cuteness and baby face. But he could not deny the fact that he liked it when Sehun did it, even if he acted like he didn´t want it. His roommate always gave him the feeling as if hundreds of butterflies were flying in his stomach just by looking in his eyes and everytime they´d accidentally touch, Luhan´s heart was beating so fast that he was afraid that Sehun could hear it. But the reality was that Sehun only sees him as a little brother and nothing more.

Suddenly the brunette was pulled from his thoughts as Sehun´s phone began ringing.

"Yeah I´m sorry but I have to look after a little child...yes he´s not feeling well and his parents are..

"Hey who are you calling a little.."

"Shhhh"!, Sehun covered Luhan´s mouth with his hands while he tried not to laugh.

"You can´t be serious"!, the older screamed as he hung up.

"What do you mean?" Sehun looked at him with amusement.

"You know it"

"No, explain it to me please.."

"Im not...a little child.."

"You aren´t?" the blonde raised an eyebrow.

"No I´m not.."

"Do you remember last week when the owner of the club did not want to let you in, because he thought you were.."

"Yaaaahh shut up!"

"that you were.."

"Sehun!", Luhan´s expression was priceless and the younger grinned at him ,while the other was now covering his whole face with the blanket.

"Hey you wanted me to stay here"..

Luhan felt how his cheeks turned red as Sehun took away the blanket and their faces were suddenly inches away, so close that he wanted to lean in and close the distance between them.

//I want to kiss him...I want to kiss him so bad...// that was all Luhan could think of.

"Luhan are you okay?" he heard his rommate´s voice, which brought him back to reality.

"You feel warm now and your face turned red a little.." he put his hand away from Luhan´s forehead and ran with the words "I´ll get you some medicine" out of the room.

"I don´t need medicine...I need you...", Luhan muttered and sighed.

                                           

 

                                                    *****************

 

On the next day, everyone had overslept and 12 people were running through the house like crazy, making the neighbours think that a herd of elephants were inside.

"Kris what the hell can a person do in a bathroom for so long?!"

"Hey Chen have you seen my..."

"Where the hell is my bag?!"

"Tao could you stop stealing the underwear from other people?!"

"Guys get outta my way!!!"

In the meantime Luhan saved himself from this chaos and ran back to his room. As he closed the door and turned around, he suddenly bumped into his roommate who was only wearing a towel around his hips. The brunette reflexively took a few steps back as he noticed this situation and tripped over a bag behind him , but before Luhan could fall Sehun caught him in a speed of light. He stared into the smallers eyes for two seconds ,before he quickly let go of him as if he had just burned himself, then he went back to the bathroom and closed the door without a word.

//Why is Sehun sometimes like that..? especially when it comes to skin contact...Yesterday he was so close..he almost kissed me..and now he goes back on distance again...he has no problems or fears in touching the other boys, when they are fooling around or something...so is it just me? but yesterday he seemed normal... 

I remember that Baekhyun once told me that he was amazed by the fact that Sehun accepted and also liked me this fast, although I have not lived here for a long time and Sehun hated all his rommates before and prefered to be alone..

When I got to know him better I had to realize that my rommate has two personalities..

the first one is a Sehun that makes me laugh, joking around, caring about me and annoys me whenever he gets the chance to do it..

the second one is a Sehun who gets really weird in a split of seconds..his eyes seem to look at me differently than before and he distances himself very quickly from me for a while..

 I followed him once and wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter