II

TEMPORARY PRETENDING
Please log in to read the full chapter

Jaejoong could still feel the other’s lips on his neck; the places that Yunho touched and claimed were still burning with want and desire when Jaejoong finally pulled on his clothes and made his way towards the door.

 

Jung Yunho had taken him by surprise. Jaejoong was not expecting the man to pull him into an embrace so tight, all of his bones ache; but most importantly of all, Kim Jaejoong did not expect Jung Yunho to kiss and want him with so much lust and desire either. Everything happened so fast, Jaejoong thought it all was just a dream; but when he woke up the next morning feeling fully sedated and in the arms of the man that had wanted to divorce him, Jaejoong knew for sure it was definitely not a dream. And if that did not confirm anything, then the dried in between his legs, the constant throbbing pain in his lower half and the small bruises around his hip area definitely confirmed something.

 

What are you doing, Yunnie?

 

Jaejoong turned around to give the man of his universe one last look before opening the door. He looked so young and naive with his bed hair and parted lips.Yunho finally looked at peace. He had looked so restless and tired the last few times Jaejoong had seen him, Jaejoong was sure Yunho was going to collapse and fall flat on his face before the divorce was even official.

 

The divorce. Jaejoong knows the god damn divorce was just a cover up of some sort for something Jaejoong just could not put his finger on. There was no way Yunho would leave him for Ara. Sure, he may not have the anatomy of a woman that most men like or prefer but, Jung Yunho was different; he had spent months courting and chasing him before Jaejoong finally decided to give the man a chance. Yunho had spent hours on end at his house persuading his family that he - their only son - is the one for him and so forth. He had proved to Jaejoong on so many level and under many different circumstances and situations that he was not the type to leave someone he loves easily.

 

Jung Yunho was his and Jaejoong was not going to give him up just that quick and easy. The was going to have to fight him for it.

 

Though, Go Ara was a special case. Jaejoong knows for a fact that his husband hates the woman beyond anything. The hatred for her was so bad, Yunho once mentioned and suggested that they move out of the country. So, when Yunho suddenly came home one night and claimed that he is in love with Ara and is willing to destroy their marriage for the , Jaejoong was left speechless and unsure. Jaejoong spent countless, sleepless nights researching and investigating the odd pair with no success whatsoever. Information that was found on the couple were just useless things regarding how they met, what happened to cause Yunho to have a change of heart, why and how Ara is a homewrecker blah, blah, blah. Jung Yunho and Go Ara became the nation’s first most searched couple of the year and Jaejoong remembered watching the news covering Yunho and Ara’s secret date and how much they love each other with a bucket of vanilla ice cream at his side when his best friend slash partner in crime literally broke into his house and inform him of why Ara and his husband are together.

 

The ’s family were going bankrupt and had somehow gotten his husband involved.

 

At first, Jaejoong did not want to believe his friend as the older male had wanted to divorce him after all but, after a few pictures and screenshots of his husband’s disturbed face and darkened aura around the , Jaejoong was convinced that there was still hope in restoring his marriage with his prince charming and have their happily ever after. The expression that was wore on his handsomely small face was the same exact one Yunho always wear when Ara comes over to complain about stupid things and or claims that she will make a better wife than Jaejoong.

 

Jung Yunho still hates Go Ara and yesterday’s activity just so happened to prove that the older man still lusts and desire Jaejoong. Jung ing Yunho still wants him and Jaejoong is going to do anything and everything in his power to keep it that way. The only problem is though, Jaejoong still needs to find out how his husband got involved with the Go’s and why he is hiding and keeping it away from Jaejoong; and the only way Jaejoong was going to get to the bottom of everything is to play the stupid, innocent, naive wife of Jung Yunho’s and go through the damn divorce.

 

Jaejoong looks away and fumbles with the door knob. The sight of his husband’s sleeping face imprints itself in his hazy mind. It still hurts him though, that Yunho was willing to go this far to cover up something and not inform Jaejoong of anything. He had always trusted the man and will always trust the man as Jung Yunho was not a stupid man - at least not in Jaejoong’s book so far. The said man was a multi-billionaire who had turned useless and ty companies into thriving and working companies. He was a man who would fight for what he believes in and will do anything in his power to get what he wants even if it means he has to get his hands dirty. Jung Yunho owned more than half of the hotel chains and restaurants in Korea and was the most feared and respected man of all.

 

Just what exactly are you planning, Jung?

 

“J-Jaejoong-g?”

 

Jaejoong freezes. His heartbeat sped. He’s not ready for this; no, he’s not ready for Yunho’s excuse of an explanation. Even if he knew it will most likely be a lie coming from Yunho’s mouth, if the older male were to tell him that what had happened last night was just a mistake, Jaejoong don’t know what he might just do as hearing it coming from the mouth of his lover is different than hearing it from his own head. All of these ed up mess and chain of events were all too out of order for Jaejoong’s liking and he needs to act quickly if he wants things to go his way. This game of house was getting out of control and Jaejoong is running out of time and patience.

 

“I-I’m sorry, Yunho shii; I’ll see my way out.”

 

“Jae -”

 

And Jaejoong quickly opens the door wider and stepped out. He closes the door behind him and immediately starts moving. Knowing Yunho, he’ll probably rushed out of bed and tries to explain himself or better yet, make up some kind of lame excuse just to make himself feel better and destroy Jaejoong’s, now fragile, heart. The man might have the face of a movie star and the brains of a businessman but, Jaejoong is not so stupid himself either. He’s a freakin secret agent who works for the goddamn government for crying out loud!

 

Jaejoong runs. He takes the stairs instead of waiting for the elevator. Behind him, he could hear feet shuffling just as fast as his. Curse Yunho; curse him and his long, long legs. The man was just as athletic, maybe a little more than Jaejoong had expected as he could hear the voice of the other nearing and not once, did he sound out of breath.

 

“Wait, Jaejoong! Stop! I have -”

 

Please log in to read the full chapter