Hyolyn x Dasom

K i m D a s o m - centric files. ( Open for request )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2,433 words. 

 

When Hyolyn holds the ring pendant in her necklace, the memories started flooding inside her mind. The ring carries a lots of memories so she treasures it a lot. She walks out from the room when her house's doorbell rings in the house. Maybe the thing that she waited for a while is already here. She opens the door, greeting the delivery man with a smile, taking the envelope fro him and mumbles a thank you before closing the door. She takes a deep breath as she looks at the envelope that is in her hands, walking to the sofa near her, she sits.

She opens the envelope, pulling the certificate in from it. 'Death Certificate' It reads. She takes another deep breath before continue reading the paper but her tears started pouring when she reads the owner of the said certificate.

"Kim Dasom" She whispers

--

Jihyun pulls a chair in front of her, saying. "Hey hyolyn eonnie. I have something to tell you." While sipping her drink, Hyolyn looks at her in curiosity, Waiting for the younger to tell what is it all a about. Clearing , Jihyun continues. "I met this girl in my work. She's pretty and such a good girl and guess what?" Hyolyn raises her eyebrow, waiting for Jihyun to tell her what is it all about. "She likes girls too!" As Jihyun said it happily, Hyolyn chokes in her drink taking a tissue beside her as she wipes her lips. Jihyun laughs at her in response, grinning. "I'll let the both of you meet soon. That's all. I gotta go!" Before Hyolyn can response, the said girl already walked out from the cafe, leaving the curious Hyolyn alone.

Hyolyn works as a producer-song writer in some company. Sometimes, She sings in her friend's cafe as a part time work every weekends. She needs to work hard especially now that she is already living alone, providing stuffs for herself. She always has been independent in her whole life since she is the eldest child in her family but sometimes, being alone is too much. That's why, her bestfriend, Jihyun always do her best to find a partner for her but not all people clicks with her so she stays single after her last relationship that didn't came well because 'She's too busy writing songs and doesn't pay attention to her lover' her ex-lover quoted.

 

--

 

Dasom woke up with the sound of her ringtone; she groans softly and stretches her arms before reaching out for the phone and answering it. "Hello?" She sleepily said. "Omo. You're still sleeping? I'm sorry Dasom-ah!" she chuckles softly. "It's fine, Jihyun eonnie. Is there a problem? Do you need something?" The worries starts flowing in her veins when she imagined the mentioned girl having a problem but a soft laugh from the other side quickly erase her worries. She smiles. "No Dasom-ah. I am completely fine. Its just.. I have someone for you to meet~" Meet? Dasom thought. "She's my bestfriend, Dasom-ah~ I want you to meet her. Are you busy for today, mhm?" The older said and Dasom quickly replies with a No. Jihyun quickly end the call in the younger's suprise. When she lay on the bed once again, she received a message, It’s the details of the said 'meet up' and with a sleepy thought, Dasom falls asleep once again.

Dasom works as a mentor of those trainees that wants to be an actress, they said that the said girl is strict inside work but once she step outside of the building, her aura changes from a strict mentor to a fluffy kid- as her bestfriend, Bora said. The trainees that she has been teaching always says that she is scary but the workers around her says the opposite, making the new member of the company, Jihyun confused before but as she meet the younger, She finally knew that the younger is a sweet person who is dedicated in her work.

--

"So, Som-ah. This is My Hyoyn eonnie" Dasom bows at the mentioned girl after a while that they've been staring to each other. Jihyun smiles at the response of the girl, continuing the introduction. "And, eonnie, This is the sweet girl that i mentioned to you a week ago" Dasom blushes lightly at the elder’s remark, "This is Dasom." Hyolyn smiles at the girl. 'She's adorable.' She thought before saying "Nice to meet you." at the younger. Dasom politely bows once again, saying the same thing.

"Now that you know each other already. I got to go." Jihyun said, not wanting for any response that she is going to get, She quickly walks out from the place. Hyolyn sighs. This bestfriend of hers is really- Sitting up properly, She looks at the younger. "She's always like that, Dasom-ssi. I'm sorry" Dasom smiles shyly and responded with "It's fine, Hyolyn-ssi. My bestfriend do the same to me as she mentioned that i need to talk and socialize."

'I think, It's going to be somehow awkward' Hyolyn thinks as the younger orders for their food.

--

She's wrong. hyolyn is wrong because after that day, They promised to see each other once again. In fact, She is walking towards the younger now as she finishes her performance in the cafe that she's working. She smiles as she saw the younger's adoring eyes to her. Chuckling to herself, she ask the younger. "How was it?" Dasom give her a grin and a thumbs up. "When Jihyun eonnie said that you are good in singing, I expected a lot and... Wow... It’s more than what i expected! You are my favorite singer now." Hyolyn laughs softly at the response, messing the younger's hair.

'Well, you’re my favorite person, Dasom. I hope you will know that soon.'

--

"Oh eonnie! What are you doing here?" Dasom ask as she opens the door of her apartment, She is wearing a large shirt and a girl's boxer shirt. She didn't expect that someone will c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter