Yeo One xx Dasom

K i m D a s o m - centric files. ( Open for request )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I made Yeo one the Older one here okay? Kk Enjoy!

Dasom is tossing and tossing on her bed. Frowning as she stares at her phone unknowingly. “The heck, Yeo one. Are you that busy not to send your bestfriend a message?” She complains as she keep staring at the man’s contact. In annoyance, She throw her phone on her bed, turning on the television inside her room as she watch unwillingly. She keeps dissing the older inside her mind. She doesn’t even know why she’s acting like a girlfriend that accusing his boyfriend having an another girl because he doesn’t send even a dot at her.

Yeo one in the other side just came home from his flight. He’s a pilot so he’s busy these days because of the vacation month in their country. He throws his coat and bag on the sofa, bringing his phone inside his room. “Is this girl doesn’t have feelings? Look she just seen my message!” He said as he looks at their- Dasom’s and his convo in the messenger. Frowning. He’s getting irritated at her these days. He just know this undeniable feelings at her. He knows that he likes her and showing his love a little bit cause he didn’t want to surprise the girl but, The heck He guess that this girl doesn’t have her senses and didn’t felt his feelings for her. But anyway, Even its weird. He still likes her.

To: Pabo Dasom:

Hey! Are you available today?

He throws his phone beside him, Widing his eyes and blushing. Its gay but he feels those heartbeat getting fast. In the otherside, Dasom smiles widely. Her cheeks are appearing as she replies his message.

To: Pabo Oppa:

Hmm. I have my schedules today. Why?

He quickly take his phone as his message tone rings. He frown as she read her message, Unexpectedly Dasom sends another message that make him jump in victory. Shouting yes!

From: Pabo Dasom:

But, I can adjust my schedule for you.

He quickly replies her message with
 

To: Pabo Dasom

Okay! Then let’s call it a date!

He puts his phone down, Preparing for clothes that he might be wearing.  He quickly walks out from his dorm, pulling his sweater from his sofa and locking the door. While Dasom starts making herself pretty. She do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter