clandestine

ღ kaistal drabbles ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was done in clandestine anyway.

It all happened like a blur -- From the moment their beautiful news broke out until this very moment; where this whole dispatch ends.

The thing is, they never stopped loving.

 

Krystal woke up to the constant buzzing and ringing from her phone. It doesn't take her long to realise what was going on when numerous texts of words of comfort spammed her phone, thousands of comments were entered on her instagram.

This is it.

She sighed, and tapped on the link one of her friends forwarded her. She stared at the screen blankly, her fingers hovering over her name, and his name written boldly at the top of an article with the words 'Break up' and 'Confirmed'.

She was supposed to feel a sense of relief-- repose, because she no longer has anything to do with him and his band. But what counterattacked was a sense of emptiness, hoping that he was lying beside her on their shared bed because they were supposed to go through this together; like how they were first publicised.

Krystal slowly went through all of her messages, not bothering to text any back. But when she stared at his contact and the message he sent, she couldn't bring herself to ignore it just like she did to every of her other friends.

"Are you okay?"

Three familiar words from him whenever she was feeling down. She remembers him hugging her, her hair and asking her those three words whenever she has a bad day.

However, all the physical affection were now replaced with words over a screen, the bareness of emotions weren't how it used to be.

But Krystal knows.

She remembers his tone of worry, his touch, his shy kisses­-- and that brought a smile to her lips because even though those were memories, it still happened.

Her fingers voluntarily tapped on the icon of his profile. It was a candid photo of him when they were on a vacation together which she snapped, and since it was her favourite photo he decided to set it as his profile photo.

Her heart clenched, seeing him smiling so care-freely as if it was only the two of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter