SMTOWN Osaka

ღ kaistal drabbles ღ
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

#1 SMTOWN Osaka

From: Jongin
So what colour you wearing tomorrow?

To: Jongin
Beige top and a dark blue denim skirt. Are you planning to match again?

From: Jongin
Yes :'')

Soojung giggled.

To: Jongin
Pls don't wear something ugly.

From: Jongin
Pls have trust in your boyfriend :D7

The next day,

From: Jongin
I'll see you in Japan soon. Pls don't ditch me. I love you hehehe.

To: Jongin
Pls have trust in your girlfriend :D7  I love you too.

Soojung locked her phone and put on her mask before exiting the van. Cameras flashed and fans screamed. After a long three days break from Graduation Season filming, she still had to practice for the SMTOWN Concert in Osaka tomorrow and the day after. She was dead tired. All she wanted was to reach Japan to rest and to meet Jongin as soon as possible.

She was queuing to check-in when two teenage girls came up to her.

"Are you the one who took our Jongin? Let's see your face," one of the girls spoke with confidence.

When Soojung looked up at them, the two girls then scurried away. She felt a pang in her heart. She didn't know how to react. Her mood dropped and just like an instinct, her hand covered her face, trying to hide the tears that were about to spill anytime soon.  

Was it better to break up with Jongin?

"Soojung-ah, ignore those fangirls," Bear manager spoke and she nodded, still keeping her head down.

She finally reached the hotel after a long and tiring two hours ride on the plane. She melted into the sheets and her eyelids were dropping. Before she slept, she went on the internet and saw previews of EXO at the airport. She immediately scrolled until she saw Jongin's.

Beige top with dark blue jeans. Just like how they matched it.

A smile lingered on her lips before she fell asleep.

∞∞∞

From: Soojung's manager
Two of your fans approached Soojung just now and threw negative comments at her. She was about to cry at the airport. Anyways, if you want to talk to her, her room number is 4301.

Pissed was an understatement. Jongin wanted to run to meet Soojung right now but he was still stuck at Korea's Airport. He knew that his girl was very fragile, and he didn't want anything bad to happen to the two of them just because this happened — he wouldn't let anything happen.

To: Soojung's manager
Noted, thanks hyung.

∞∞∞

Upon touching down Osaka, Jongin was in a mad rush. Rushing to meet his girl.

"Hyung, I'll be going to meet Soojung at her room at level four. You guys go first." He informed Suho.

"Okay, we'll have dinner at six-thirty then rehearsal at seven-thirty. You and Soojung can meet us at the dining area downstairs." Suho told him. Jongin nodded and jogged to the lift, pressing the 'number four' button.

∞∞∞

He rang the doorbell, with the numbers '4301' staring straight back at him. Within a few seconds, the door swung open.

"Soojung!" He exclaimed before bringing her into his embrace. "I've missed you. So much."

Soojung wrapped her arms around his waist. "I missed you too."

The both of them melted into each other's arms. It felt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter