Brakes

Shifting Gears

Jonghyun pov


After putting our luggage in the limo, we got in and are now heading to hyung's house "okay guys so I have strict orders from dad that starting tomorrow you guys are starting school" me and Amber groaned "but since Im a cool ing hyung you guys can start in 2 days instead" Amber laughed "hyung thats basically the same thing" i replied "take it or leave it, its the best i can do" hyung chuckled "we'll take it" Amber said before calming down from laughing "and for gods sake stop calling me hyung all the time, hae is fine guys jeez when did this start" donghae messed our hair up, we kept chatting until we saw donghae's house and the limo stoping on the drive way.


Taking our stuff out from the trunk, me and Amber started walking up the drive way "oh and guys i have one favor to ask" we turned to look at him as we reached the door "please dont tell dad that Vic-"
"HOLY "
"NOONA YOU'RE FAT"


Ambers pov


"So you dont want us telling dad you got Vic pregnant ?" Jjong asked Hae while he helped Vic noona sit down "yeah I mean I just dont want to pressure him, i know he is busy" he said while i was poking noona's stomach and she chuckles before swatting my hand away "Amber stop it tickles" laughing i stop and pull her into a hug "i missed you Vicky"


We chatted for a bit before Victoria excused herself to go sleep "okay guys tomorrow you have the house to yourself, I have work and Vic's got an interview" ahh i almost forgot noona is a famous model and dancer "can we go out then ?" i asked, he nods and pats both our heads before smiling "yeah and guys if you dont want to be riding in a limo go buys cars, BUT no racing okay?" i look over at Jjong and smirk "yeah dont worry hae we will be saints"


Author pov


In the morning the boys showered and headed downstairs for breakfast then went back to their rooms to change, while Amber wore a simple black hoodie with jeans and black nikes, Jonghyun was the opposite and had on a white shirt with black jeans and white vans

They came outside the rooms and looked at eachother up and down before laughing. Calling the chauffeur to head to the mall for their uniforms, Amber and Jonghyun were chatting before being stopped by some girls "oppa's are you celebritys ?" one had the courage to ask "anni we are just average guys" Amber gave a nervous chuckle while scratching the back of his neck


Jonghyun pov


"I guess the girls here are more bold then the ones back home" i said and laughed before going inside the store with big letters saying SMHS "i rather go car shopping then this man" Amber said while picking up an all black with white outlines uniform and paying for it "i mean after the cars, how do we look for races" he turn to look at me while the sales lady folded his uniform and putting it in a bag "we can drive around and see what we can get" i answered before paying for mine and getting out the store.

 


"Ohh look who we have here, its the Liu twins..."