One Last Night

The XXX of SM Entertainment

Ship: Baekyeon

Setting; SNSD kitchen 

A/N: If you're not listening to Morgxn's  Love you with the lights on, idk what you're doing. 

 

Taeyeon was restless. She flipped and her bed, hugging her pillow as she bit her bottom lip. The emptiness of her stomach or the emptiness in her heart, she didn't know which one hurts her more. She couldn't do anything about the loss of Baekhyun, he was too tied with Chanyeol and Kyungsoo it would be a miracle for him to come back to her heart. On the brightside at least one of her aches would go away as the kid leader of SNSD makes her way to the kitchen. It was nearly morning time, wasn't it. 4:30am? It was almost morning and the other girls would be waking up in a good 5 hours, she got a head start on cooking. She put a *dab* of olive oil into frying pan and a pack of thawed out bacon and let's a few pieces sizzle. She stared at the sizzling pan, taking a deep sigh. What caused her to be emo, incredibly emo today?

Her ears perked up as the fridge opened, she turned and behind her was a nice , going through the groceries that Hyoyeon bought recently. Baekhyun was in the kitchen, taking a pint of milk. He looked up and their eyes meet. And for a second they exchange glances, as though they were talking to each other by eye contact. Then both of their eyebrows raised. There was so many concerns being raised but the only one that both came out their mouths was, "What are you doing here?"

"I live here"

 

"I need milk."
 

"You guys don't have milk over by you"
 

"I'm staying over tonight"
 

"Why?"
 

"Hyoyeon and Yoona invited Yixing Chanyeol Kai and myself for movies and chill."
 

"Why? It's like 4am."
 

"Actually we've been here since midnight, haven't been sleeping since, what are you doing up?"

She hesitated. She couldn't tell him about the pain her chest that he created, the hole in heart heart. She thought really hard about saying something witty but by the time she could answer, he already started putting peanut butter on celery sticks. “Ew..”

 

I didn’t come for you to judge my eating habits. I’m doing great okay? He laughed and showed off his nutella abs.  Taeyeon stared at him, and then looked at his abs. She was mentally screaming. Why was he like this?

 

“I bet you’d like to touch it, go ahead, Hyoyeon and Yoona has.” He smirked. Taeyeon had a lost expression. Then the scent of bacon burning woke her up from her trance as she turned off the stove.

 

“ing hell, Baekhyun.”

 

“Hungry?” Taeyeon swallowed her pride and sighed softly, Baekhyun giving her that smirk of his as he took a seat on the chair. He laughed, and pulled her close, so she’s in between his legs. Her face turned slightly red as she got onto her knees, just like she knew Baekhyun liked. They weren’t together but they still messed together, this was one of those nights. She couldn’t believe it honestly, taking body shots of milk from his abdomen. It was embarrassing, she was ridiculed to nothing but his measly kitten, out to do his willing. She was weak and defenseless and somehow her emotions got the best of her as her tongue traced the line the milk was flowing from.

 

“Did you miss me?”

 

“Stop talking like that.”

 

“Oh Taeyeon, I know you do.. It’s okay, daddy’s home.” He leaned forward to the kid leader’s lips and planted a kiss. She kissed him as well, despite her gut feeling telling her no, don’t do this, you’re no longer together, her heart said, this is mine, and mine alone, Park Chanyeol, boyfriend stealing bastard. He smiled in their kiss watching how she succumbed to his touch, just wanting him. Just like he likes her.

 

They both exchanged glances and looked around turning off the lights, hands all over each other as if they needed each other.

 

“This is the last time.”

 

“You said that last time.” Baekhyun laughed and push the kid’s lips on his so she can sick the tip. She used the peanut butter on the table to slather it on his shaft so she can it off while she him off. Baekhyun covered his mouth trying to hide his moan, would it matter, it's like 4:10am, people were deep in their sleep. Taeyeon didn't hesitate to give him what he wanted. She wanted to drive Baekhyun crazy, make him regret leaving, wrapping her tongue around his and moved it around, every part of . He smiled and picked her chin up to plant another kiss on her lips. Baekhyun the peanut butter on her lips and moved her hair from her face. There wasn't much light, just the light in the corridor but he can still see her beautiful smile. This is just Taeyeon needed, him. Just one more night.

 

He picked her up and leaned her against the wall, sliding her down and hugging her waist. She smiled and ran her fingers through the puppy’s hair. Baekhyun smirked as he took another celery stick. She couldn't see what he was planning but she felt it as she gasped and bit her lip, feeling the substance go inside her entrance. Baekhyun, moved the celery inside of her feeling her finger scratched his back. His smirk kissed his face again, watching her writhe in pleasure. He pulled it out and put the celery in his mouth, pulling her in close.

 

“Did that feel good?”

 

“Y-Yes..”

 

“Yes who-”

 

“Yes Baekhyun..”

 

“Nope.” She sighed, looking up at him and looking away. He brought her face close to his so they can see eye to eye.

 

“Yes daddy..”

 

“Good girl,” He smiled as he picked her up and pressed her against the wall, inserting himself in her, she moaned softly but covered with Baekhyun’s skin. He pushed in most of the way and groaned softly. When he was in, he looked up at Taeyeon, staring at what the corridor lights had shown, her pretty eyes, her beautiful pale skin and her lips which were always nice to kiss. He got distracted, slowly moving in and out of her, that drove her crazy, watching her writhe in pleasure.

 

“Daddy.. harder?” Her cheeks blushed, and he smiled, lifting her up and slamming her down onto his , in her shoulder. She scratched into his back, as well. Then the two stopped, they heard footsteps coming into the kitchen. Baekhyun hid underneath the table, hoping the tablecloth would cover them, as he was still inside her. She covered and rest her head on the floor, looking at the footsteps.

 

“Okay so Baekhyun definitely disappeared.” It sounded like Chanyeol.

 

“That's strange.. come for milk, leaves with.. celery sticks?” Sounded like Yoona, they were both in the kitchen.

 

“New eating habit.”

 

“Well that's nice. At least he's been eating healthy.”

 

“What are you trying to say noona?” Baekhyun looked down at the weak and defenseless Taeyeon and kissed her neck silently, ing into her quietly. Taeyeon tried to push him away but it was no use, the adrenaline of nearly being caught scared him and turned him on. She bit his neck softly as he pushed into her all the way.

 

“Have you been taking care of yourself?”

 

“Well I suppose, I mean eat 3 meals a day,  I exercise and I have a healthy relationship.” He laughed, then it sounded like he kissed her cheek.

 

“You're very fit”

 

“Staying healthy for noona.” It took everything in Taeyeon not to moan loudly, Baekhyun slowly abused her g-spot and it drives her nuts. They couldn't even make a lot of noise knowing Chanyeol is 95% ears. He kissed her, wrapping his arms around her waist and holding her closely. Taeyeon hugged his neck, releasing an audible sigh.

 

“You better, or I will be angry.” It sounded like they kissed, as they turned off the light and went back upstairs. Taeyeon and Baekhyun exchanged glances and laughed still rather quietly. He took the opportunity to finish going as hard as he's been wanting to in his ex-girlfriend. Taeyeon moans hitched as a wave of hit her. Baekhyun on her neck, and riding off their high, laughing and groaning.

 

“Last time right?”

 

“Last time almost getting caught.” The both of them came from out underneath the table, Taeyeon adjusted herself and slipped back on her as Baekhyun zipped up his pants. They exchanged glances and coughed, going their separate ways. Taeyeon felt completed once more for a couple hours more. Maybe this time she can sleep.