Kyungsoo's Vegeance

The XXX of SM Entertainment

Ship: Chansoo

Location: Recording studio 

Kyungsoo has had enough of Chanyeol's . He is tired of him. He is tired of his laughing, his smiling, his teasing and his perfection. Kyungsoo was on a vegeance.

It all started on a perfectly calm afternoon. Chanyeol was doing what did best and played some pokemon simulation instead of recording music. The recording room door slammed and the tall dope jumped and turned to see Kyungsoo throwing himself onto the couch.

"Soo, are you okay-"

"Don't talk to me." He rolled over, angered.

"What happened?"  Kyungsoo ignored him, staying quiet,  facing the cushions of the couch. Chanyeol paused his game to walk to him, getting on his knees to comfort the what seemed like an angered squish. When Chanyeol's fingers traced Kyungsoo's arm, Kyungsoo made the instinct to force choke him.

"Ack! Kyungsoo stop"

"What did I say?"

"I was worried."

"What. Did. I. Say?" Kyungsoo sighed and let go putting a collar and leash on Chanyeol. He tightened it for it to choke Chanyeol enough not to kill him. He sat up and pulled Chanyeol close so he can look deep into his eyes. Chanyeol was surprised. He was shocked, and frankly he was by a very forceful and brutal Kyungsoo. His eyes widen as Kyungsoo started biting Chanyeol's ear.

"What are you do-"

"I'm fighting you."

"Why-"

"Because I hate you." Kyungsoo bit into Chanyeol's neck. The taller man moaned softly, pulling away but Kyungsoo had a grip on him. Kyungsoo leaned Yeol against the couch and tied his big hands behind his back using the end of the cord. He locked the door and dimmed the lights so no one knew they were both there. Kyungsoo took off his belt and bend Chanyeol over. Chanyeol was scared, what was even happening?  What dumb thing did he do this time to make Kyungsoo so angry. He was afraid to ask what he did, but even more afraid of the small smirk on the little demon's lips.

"Chanyeol. I'm going to tell you once and never again." He straightened the belt and used Chanyeol's Webcam to record this. This was about to go live. "Chanyeol.. answer me when I'm talking to you.."

He stayed quiet. He was so lost as to why he was here, then he cringed and yelled as the belt made a harsh kiss on his . "KYUNGSOO WHAT THE !" another lash on his and the man moaned loudly, leaning into the couch deeper, unable to stay on his knees. 

"Chanyeol"

"Y-Yes?"

"Yes who?"

"Yes Kyungsoo?"

Another lash and Chanyeol fell over. Kyungsoo put his foot on Chanyeol and laughed. "No honey, it's master to you."

"Why are you treating me this way..?" Chanyeol whimpered, innocently looking up at Kyungsoo. Kyungsoo bent down and took the tall man's chin and pressed a kiss on his lips.

"Because you little , I got a message of you and Baek.. so it's my turn. You see that camera? Kai has Baekhyun tied up and staring at this video at the moment. Your born bottom needs to know what a real top looks like." He smirked again, "I got upset,  you guys are too cute together.. I want to be cute like with you hyung, but first I want to rough you up and expose you." He sat Yeol back up, bending against him and lifting the shirt over his head and covered his mouth, kissing his ears and rubbing his sensitive s. Chanyeol's eyes started streaking tears as he cried out for Kyungsoo.

"I'm sorry. It was an accident, Kyungsoo I meant to just send it to Baek. Please don't punish me. I swear it's a accident."

"Well even accidents have consequences. You should beg." He laughed and shoved Chanyeol onto the ground, stripping him of his rights to pants, exposing his body. "Do you see that Baek, do you like that?"

On the other side, Baekhyun was tied up, handcuffed, gagged on the bed as Kai was laughing watching Baekhyun be tortured by watching Chanyeol suffer. He tried to move but Kai pulled on Baekhyun's hair so he couldn't move and would have to sit there watching him get ed by Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo wasn't hesitant as he pushed his finger inside of Chanyeol's tight . He doesn't usually become the bottom so this would be the first time he's getting that stretched out. Chanyeol moaned softly, his hands in between his legs, trying not to scream so people can hear him. Kyungsoo was a little lenient to him, curling his one finger but after a minute or so, Kyungsoo tried putting his fist in his . Chanyeol bit the couch cushion, tearing up,  his body was leaving himself as he ascended to another type of pain. Was this what it was like being a bottom?

"Do you like this Yeol-ah?"

"K-Kyungsoo-" He was spanked by Soo's forceful hand. He swallowed his Pride and cried out, "Sorry daddy, I'm sorry!"

"I said call me master,  but I'm liking this of yours." Kyungsoo sat back up on the couch and pulled on Yeol's hair,  pressing his lips on his throbbing . He was ready to the life out of Chanyeol and every hole of his body, making Yeol open his mouth and shocking his deep in there so he can on it, preparing him for all the pain he's about to go through.

Chanyeol didn't hesitate as he started the tip and moving his way down to his shaft. He kept but it wasn't enough for the squish whose hand started making its way to his head. Pushing his head deeper. Chanyeol started choking but Kyungsoo didn't let up, staring to his face. "Baekhyun you're babe is a dirty for this . Isn't that right ." Chanyeol tried to reply but he took in too much of Kyungsoo and for that, he was wiped with Kyungsoo's belt. His skin was tearing up, turning red. Kyungsoo pulled out of Chanyeol's mouth and released pre on the pretty boy's face and pat his head. "Such a good pet, he smiled. You're doing a good job being obedient. Do you want Daddy's now"

Chanyeol nodded but then he was lashed, crying out. "Y-Yes master."

"Yes master what?" Chanyeol cringed and blushed.

"I want your master..."

"You want what?"

"I want your , daddy please.. give it to me.." He groaned softly and leaned into Kyungsoo's touch being petted. That put a (아주) nice smile on Kyungsoo's face as that smile turned into another devilish smirk, "Yea I know, you freak." Kyungsoo pushed Chanyeol's face into a pillow on the couch, positioning himself to go inside of him. He touched Chanyeol's throbbing and him off before he squeezed him so he couldn't at all.

"Bite the pillow Chanyeol, I'm going in dry " With that, Kyungsoo entered Chanyeol without any other warning. Chanyeol screamed and then bit the cushion of the couch. Baekhyun was screaming, blushing and completely hard. Kai laughed again as he spanked Baek's thigh they were both about to suffer. Kyungsoo didn't hesitate whatsoever. He wanted to destroy Chanyeol, he wanted Chanyeol not move or walk for days, he wanted his to scream for him. He hated Chanyeol, he was out for vegeance. 

He slammed Chanyeol down onto his and moaned just as loud. Chanyeol started crying out in pain and pleasure, being ed mindlessly. Kyungsoo pushed and ed, deeper and deeper, making marks on Chanyeol's back. Chanyeol grabbed onto the material of the couch. Kyungsoo put one of  Chanyeol's leg on the couch and spread his legs so he can go in deeper. His tightness was the reason why Kyungsoo was about to . Chanyeol moaned loudly.

"L-Let me .. please, let me !"

"Keep begging Yeol."

"Master please-" Kyungsoo spanked his leaving a mark, Kyungsoo's handprint. "You're mine, you . You're perfect stain. I hate you.. but I -" He ed hard into Chanyeol. "ing" . "Love" . "You." Kyungsoo pulled out and came all over Chanyeol's back and panted, getting the contents into his hair and the rest back inside of him. Chanyeol cried out as Kyungsoo released him and came as well. Kyungsoo tried to zoom in so Baek can see Chanyeol's tired, dead, whipped body.

Baekhyun was screaming as Kai clapped and slapped Baekhyun's back.

"You see this Baekhyun, pull a stunt like that and tease my heart again, I'll everyone you love." He looked at Chanyeol. He chuckled but the male was passed out on the couch, apologizing for making an example.