BD_3/?

Bloody Doll.

Now playing : How Long - Jelly Rocket. 

My all time favorite song, it really fits on kyumin. Oh i don't want to get dramatic now..

Enjoy~ [ A short update ] 

---

I just stared at the blanked space in my small room, and there's a big space between us. 

Between my doll and me.I can't believe this is happening, i wanted to run and returned the doll.It's talking, freaking talking. Who wouldn't get crazy about that.Why is this even happening, and here i am. Thinking that doll might kill me too. The fear is eating me slowly, i fully recognize this feeling.But on the other side.It's wrong to think that he's a killer doll even after what happened before.

There's a possibility that if he can talked...

there's a big chance, he can move..

What am i thinking? Thinking that it could tackle me anytime.

I glanced around my room, hoping to get a chance to glimpse at my cellphone. Heechul have to know about this, i don't even care if he freaked and blamed me for buying this doll for the first place.

'', where's that cellphone.'' i cursed. I don't wan't to die today.

''Are you looking for your cellphone, master?'' i almost choked, slowly i turned my head towards that doll.

He's deeply looking at me while his head was swaying side to side. Oh God. I changed my mind. Kill me now.

.''Try to stand up and look for it. I'm not from here, that's why i don't know.'' the doll answered and that maked me stop.What on earth is that attitude.

I chose not to answer him and just closed my eyes. Maybe after i opened it, all of this was just one of my nightmare...but this time it's different.

I heard a gasped. ''For what i know. You're not mute, master.'' can't he read the situation! I can't just go with the flow after knowing the doll i purchased is talking, like what the rumors said!

I glared at him and he just looked at me like i'm stupid. 

''It's not my fault that you already love me, master.'' what is he saying?

''But you have to tell me that you love me everyday, my master. It's an important thing for me. In that way, i could move.Don't ever forget it, or you'll see.'' We're not lovers for sake.

But the thing that scared me the most.. his warning.Oh i have no choice but to say those. Even though i could just literally throw him out but i don't even think i can see myself doing that.

And why does he kept on calling me master.

---

''That's a big bags you have.'' i just rolled my eyes and walked towards our table.

''Eunhyuk, please stop noticing everything.'' he just laughed and throw his arm around donghae. Way to go, monkey.

''Oh no one can stop that monkey.'' Heechul butted in while i slumped my in my chair. I sighed and just ate my food. It just happened yesterday and now i couldn't comprehend what will happen as the days go by. I might go crazy and my idiot friends will accompany me in mental. Just freaking good.

They all talking nonsense and those nonsense talk make me finished my food faster.

I got up from my seat and bid a bye. They just gave me curious glance. That doll is making me like this. That's why after this school ours, i'm planning to throw him away. Yes it's not like someone would accept it, i even tried to gave it away. Yes i changed my mind now. Stress will increased and i might die from it.

''Have to do something.'' while turning my back on them. I heard them gasp. Oh men. I will make up with them tomorrow. After i finished throwing my problem. 

''What's in your back?'' a shaking voice from donghae, i heard. I turned my head to them.

''What?'' 

''The Bloody Doll is hanging on your back! It looks like its gripping on your shirt tightly..'' heechul barked and i noticed the two were prepating to leave.

''Don't worry guys. I left it at my dorm.'' i said gently and gulped.

''It's really on your back!'' this time heechul shouted. It's good that we're the only one in the cafeteria. Yes only us, cause we decided to ditched one of our classes to eat. A role model right?

I sighed and looked at my back. I have a feeling they are making fun of me.

Which they really don't.

''What are you doing there?!'' i half shouted.

It smirked and i know he only meant me to see those.

I could literally die now.