Short YulTi Drabbles

A Mended Heart
Please log in to read the full chapter

From the perspective of Yuri.

~

01. Coma

“Fany, please don’t leave me. I love you.” Yuri whispered, tears rolling down her cheeks as stayed by her girlfriend’s hospital bedside, grasping her hand.

Her girlfriend Tiffany had been in an horrible car accident a week ago, and she had been in a coma since. 

Even the doctor doesn’t even know if the girl would ever wake up or not and Yuri prayed everyday, hoping that Tiffany would regain consciousness again.

Suddenly, Yuri saw a finger twitched. Her heart skipped a beat and she frantically looked up at her girlfriend, the girl slowly moved her lips, wanting to utter something.

“I won’t.. I-I love you too much to do so.”

 

02. Sunrise

Yuri doesn’t know how long has it been since she’d last seen the sunrise, alone or with anyone.

However, today she was on the beach with someone since 2AM, hoping to catch a glimpse of the beautiful sun, as it rises up from its slumber.

It was with someone, whom she hopes to forever and only see the sunrises with. It was her girlfriend.

“Tiffany, wake up. It’s starting!” Yuri said, slightly rubbing the girl on her shoulders.

Tiffany rose up and rubbed her eyes sleepily, gaped open as she looked upon the horizon, the beautiful colors of the

Please log in to read the full chapter