2/2

Will you stop Fighting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wake up! Jongin, wake up." 

Kai slowly opened his eyes to Xuimin shaking him.  

"Hi, hyung." Kai said. 

"Come on. The member are dying to see you and Suho said he needed to talk to you." He said. Oh yeah. Kai had forgotten. He kinda yelled at Sehun, broke some stuff, and ran off. Yeah, Kai had a pretty good idea what 'talking' would involve.

They walked up to the dorm where are all the memebers were. They were sitting in a circle, but all jumped up when they saw Kai. They hugged him and a few cried. They had been so worried. They eventually got settled down and watched a movie. About mid-way through the movie, Suho had gotten up and walked to his room. He stopped before it and told Kai to come with him. 

Kai got up for where he was trapped in limbs of, well, many members. He followed Suho and closed the door behind him. 

"Sit." Suho said. 

Kai sat on the bed and swallowed nervously. He looked down at his bruised hands. He couldn't look Suho in the eyes. 

"What happened?" Suho said, sternly. Kai wasn't surprised by the leader's tone. He kinda guessed why he was being called. 

"I got mad and I hit things. I just couldn't hold my anger. I need to release it. I know it wasn't they best way" Kai said, honestly. Suho scoffed at that. 

"Best way? Kai, you passed out because of lack of blood. You hurt yourself. Honestly, I don't care you fought with Sehun or you ran away. All I care about is your safety and you put that at risk. I hope you know you will be punished." Suho said. 

Kai nodded slowly, the feeling of a knot in his stomach. He knew he deserved it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter