Mirrors 1/2

Will you stop Fighting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I HATE YOU!" Sehun yelled at Kai throughout the entire practice room.  Sehun was beyond furious with Kai right now. Kai had just broken his new headphones that costed him a fortune. He and Kai were the only ones in the room. Sehun just stormed out of the room. Kai, who was also pissed, used all his anger to punch a wall. 

 

That wall mas made up of glass. 

 

The mirror shattered upon impact and Kai's knuckles were now starting to bleed but he didn't care. He punched the other 3 mirrors leaving blood trails on the floor. He stopped to cool down and suddenly felt the pain that the glass, now cutting into his skin, was causing. He left the room and went to the dorms. He saw a few of the members and looked away trying to not draw attention to himself. Luckily it worked. He went into the bathroom, whincing when he turned the knob to the door as it drove so of the glass shards deeper into his skin. He took his time, but in over an hour all the shards had been removed. However, his hands looked like........ well that he punched glass. 

He went outside because the members has tried to check on him as he was in the bathroom for a long time. When he exited, all eyes were drawn to him. He put his hands in his pockets to hide them. Just then Sehun walked in the dorm with a loud slam. 

"Oh Sehun, we do not slam doors!" Suho shouted. Sehun just mumbled 'k', but his eyes were fixed on Kai and Kai alone. 

"DID YOU DO IT?" Sehun roared in his ear. Kai stepped back, shocked. Sehun was mad earlier, but nothing like this. 

"DO WHAT?" Kai yelled back. He wasn't going to back down to Sehun. Not Now. 

"The mirrors in the Dance Practice room. Did you do that?" Sehun said. 

"I have no idea what you are talking about." 

"Then explain this." Sehun grabbed Kai's arms and pulled them above his head to show everyone his hands. 

"Oh My God. Kai, what the hell happened to your hands?" Kyungsoo said, rushing to Kai's aid. 

"Kyungie, swearing." Luhan reprimanded. 

"Mainhae." 

"A mirror is what happened. Actually three mirrors." Sehun told them. 

Kai yanked his arms out of everyone's grasp suddenly. He was pissed at Sehun still. A few of his cuts were still bleeding. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter