final

dating a college boy

 

 

 

2 weeks finally passed and it was D-Day!

 

 

Haera put on light make up and straightened her school uniform. She checked herself for the last time on her mirror before exiting her room. 

 

"Is my daughter ready to go?". Haera's dad asked. 

 

Haera hummed as she buckled the seatbelt. 

 

 

 

 

"......last but not least from class 3-2 ,student Lee Haera!". The host announced.

 

Haera's classmates and parents cheered for her as she went up on stage to receive her certificate.

 

As she went up, she scanned the audience and saw Baekhyun at the back, waving excitedly at her. Haera chuckled and gave him a smile. 

 

Baekhyun smiled back and gave her a thumbs up.

 

 

 

 

"Congrats Haera ah! We are so proud of you!". Her parents wish as they handed her a bouquet of flower. 

 

Haera thanked her parents and took pictures with them. 

As they were still chatting with each other, a familiar figure behind her parents attracted Haera's attention. 

 

"Hi auntie,uncle,and Haera!". Baekhyun greeted the little family with an eyesmile. 

 

Haera's dad nodded and patted his back. Haera's mom replied to his hi and smiled. 

 

 

"Auntie, Uncle, is it okay if I steal your daughter for the whole day today?". Baekhyun asked.

 

Haera's parents chuckled before her father replied.

"She graduated from high school so why not?". 

 

Haera rolled her eyes. Baekhyun thanked them and bowed before pulling Haera away.

 

Baekhyun led Haera out of the school and to a motorcycle. 

 

 

"Surprise Baby! I just got my motorcycle license!". Baekhyun exclaimed before putting a helmet on for Haera.

 

Haera blinked and laughed. "Hahha Oppa, this is so cute!". 

 

Baekhyun winked before asking Haera to sit behind him. 

 

Haera grinned and backhugged him as she rest her head behind his warm back. 

 

 

 

 

"Waaaaaaaaaaa Lotte World!!!". Haera shouted excitedly as she huggef her boyfriend.

 

Baekhyun took her hands into his and led her to the ticket counter.

 

 

 

The both of them rode a lot of rides. From the most childish ride to the scariest rides. They even went in the haunted house where the both of them shouted and laughed together. 

One part, they were the ones who scared the ghost because of their loud voices.

 

After hours of playing, they decided to shop for couple stuffs. 

They bought a couple bracelet and couple flying squirrel onesies. 

 

Haera bit her lips as she felt hungry.

"Oppa, let's eat!". 

 

Baekhyun nodded his head. 

"Okay, but not here. I know the perfect place to eat!". 

 

The both of them then exited the amusement park and rode on the motorcycle.

 

 

"Oppa, is this your motorcycle?". Haera asked as they were at the traffic light.

 

Baekhyun shook his head slightly as he answered.

"Nope. I borrowed it from my older brother.".

 

Haera nodded and snuggled closer to Baekhyun. 

 

"I want to meet your family too, Oppa." 

 

Baekhyun chuckled and nodded. 

"I'll bring you to meet them one day. They would be really happy.". 

 

 

 

 

The both of them finally arrived at their destination. Haera's stomach growled indicating that she was very hungry. Baekhyun quickly led her to the place they were eating at.

 

 

The Oh's Cafe

 

 

"Oh, Haera ah! Baekhyun hyung!". Sehun greeted excitedly as he saw his two favourite people. 

 

Baekhyun sat across Haera as she sat down. They ordered some food and drinks too. 

 

"This place is cosy. I love it! It feels so homey."

Haera complimented.

 

Baekhyun nodded agreeing with her. 

 

The both of them stopped their long conversation as the waiter, which was Sehun, came with their orders. 

 

Just as Sehun was about to leave, Baekhyun tugged his shirt and gave him a signal to which Haera was confused of. 

 

Baekhyun took a sip of his drink before standing up, making Haera looked up from her food to her boyfriend. 

 

Baekhyun winked at her before going up to the small stage at the front of the cosy cafe. 

 

"Hello everyone! It's me again, Byun Baekhyun. A second year college student. Today, unlike other days, I am going to sing a song for my one and only beloved, Lee Haera!". Baekhyun introduced.

 

As soon as Baekhyun mentioned her name, Sehun put the spotlight on her making most of the other customers turned to look at her. 

 

Haera was shocked and only smiled shyly when other people looked at her. 

 

Baekhyun cleared his throat before looking straight into Haera's eyes who was sitting at the second table from the stage. 

 

* Hello angel, you’re like a painting

You’re all I see when I look to the skies

City street lights, even if the lights go out

And the moon disappears, it’s bright because

I have a star that fell from the skies

And it’s you

 

I keep laughing for some reason every night

Even when I close my eyes, I can’t sleep

I spend the entire night with thoughts of you

Your sparkling smile lets me breathe

Probably you, you

I’m sure you have wings hidden behind your back

Anyone can tell you’re my angel

I can fly as long as I’m with you

 

The sky gave you everything

And this world gave me you

I want to keep you by my side

So you can’t fly back into the sky

Hold you down, keep you with me

Hug you

 

Hello angel, you’re like a painting

You’re all I see when I look to the skies

City street lights, even if the lights go out

And the moon disappears, it’s bright because

I have a star that fell from the skies

And it’s you

 

And it’s you

 

She says, easily, so easily

To not jokingly call her so pretty

Hold me even more warmly, like a blanket

Stay by my side like the beginning without change

I’ll be always with you, all I could imagine

I’d do anything if it meant this could be forever

If this is a dream, I hope I never wake up

And I just wanna know your everyday

 

The sky gave you everything

And this world gave me you

So your heart won’t be hurt

So it can’t even be harmed

I’ll protect you, I’ll live for you

I promise you that

 

Hello angel, you’re like a painting

You’re all I see when I look to the skies

City street lights, even if the lights go out

And the moon disappears, it’s bright because

I have a star that fell from the skies

And it’s you

 

Even the brightest jewel in heaven

For sure couldn’t be brighter than you

Don’t drift away from me

Baby won’t you stay

I’ll love only you forever

 

Hello angel, you’re like a painting

You’re all I see when I look to the skies

City street lights, even if the lights go out

And the moon disappears, it’s bright because

I have a star that fell from the skies

And it’s you

 

And it’s you *

{EXO HEAVEN}

 

 

 

The customers applauded for Baekhyun as soon as he ended the song. He quickly went back to his seat across Haera.

 

The spotlight by the time was switched off and now everything was back to normal.

 

 

"Wow Oppa. That was amazing! and the lyrics were so sweet and cute! Thank you so much for this and the amusement park earlier. I don't know really how to thank you". Haera confessed. 

 

Baekhyun chuckled as he ate his food. 

"This is not the last, Baby. I have a last special surprise for you. I'll give it to you later. Now, let's just eat.". 

 

Haera nodded and ate her food too. 

 

 

 

"Aigoo, thanks Baek Hyung for the wonderful performance. It was so romantic of you to sing a song for Haera. Haera must have liked it a lot. Come again when you guys are free!". Sehun said as he sent the couple out of the cafe. 

 

 

Haera held onto Baekhyun's waist as he accelerated. 

 

They were on their way to Haera's house. Baekhyun's next surprise for her was there.

 

 

After a few minutes, they finally arrived in front of Haera's house. 

 

Haera took off her helmet and passed it to Baekhyun. Baekhyun kept the purple helmet before taking her soft hands and led her towards the porch.

 

"Close your eyes, Baby~". Baekhyun cooed.

 

Haera giggled and did what he told her to. 

 

Baekhyun took a small basket he put under the bench in front of her house earlier and held it in front of her face.

 

"Okay you can open your eyes now,". 

 

Haera opened her eyes slowly and smiled when she saw the basket.

 

Baekhyun gave her the basket and asked her to open it.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Heol. Is this true? I'm not dreaming right?!".  Haera exclaimed.

 

Baekhyun chuckled and nodded.

"It is true Baby! You got accepted by the same college I'm in. Aren't you happy?". Baekhyun asked. 

 

Haera laughed and nodded excitedly. 

 

 

"Thank you so much , Oppa! Thank you for helping me achieve this! I appreciate it very very much!". Haera thanked him and gave his lips a peck. 

 

Baekhyun smiled and patted her head.

 

"It was my pleasure. I'm sure there are more you want to say thanks to.". Baekhyun said and knocked on the door.

 

A few seconds later, the door opened revealing Haera's parents. 

 

Haera hugged the both of then as she thanked them. 

 

Baekhyun joined the small family for dinner. Dinner this time was so relaxing. They chit chatted and laughed at one another's jokes. They even got to know more about Baekhyun and Baekhyun more about Haera's family. It was as if they were already one family. 

 

Haera was happy that her parents like Baekhyun. They said Baekhyun is a good boyfriend because he helped Haera a lot instead of distracting her. 

 

After the long dinner, Haera went to her house's rooftop which was quite wide. 

 

She closed her eyes as she enjoyed the cold breeze. Haera gasped when a pair of long arms wrapped themselves around her waist from behind. 

 

"Are you okay?". Her boyfriend asked.

 

Haera chuckled and nodded. 

"I'm more than okay, Oppa. I am so happy! Can anything get any better? I feel complete now Oppa. Now we can go to school together! I mean, next year heheheheh,". 

 

Baekhyun hugged her tighter and rested his chin on her shoulder.

 

"Baby, I want you to call me 'jagiya' instead of 'oppa'. 'Oppa' sounds like I'm just your older brother. Please?". Baekhyun confessed.

 

Haera laughed and turned her body around so that she was facing Baekhyun.

 

"Okay, Jagiyaaaaa!". Haera teased.

 

Baekhyun chuckled before touching Haera's cold cheek with his palm. He her face with his thumb before leaning in.

 

Haera's eyes fluttered close as she felt soft lips landed on hers. She smiled in the sweet kiss. 

 

Realtionships. Sometimes it could be bad and sometimes it could be good.

 

Haera was glad she was in the good category. She couldn't ask for more. She felt that her life now was complete.

 

A boyfriend who supports her dreams and family who will always be by her side. 

 

 

 

~ Every time I fail, every time I fall

 

Give me strength and I will be stronger

 

Every time I doubt, every time I lose

 

You let me grow this much

 

Feeling stronger, feeling stronger

 

The long darkness is lifted

 

Like the sunlight we are stronger, me and you

 

 

When my heart was worn

 

You supported me by filling me back up~

 

 

{EXO Stronger} 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Bam ba bam ba bam! Here's the long awaited Oneshot!!!! Phewwww I hope you guys enjoyed it.

 

Don't forget to comment, subscribe and vote!

 

Aing~~