sweet like candy~~

dating a college boy

 

 

A/N: Hey guys! I am very sorry for the late update! I've been busy these past few weeks with school and even had fever. I tried to complete this story when I had the time and finally it's here!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Haera tapped her foot lightly on the ground as she waited for her boyfriend in front of his college. 

 

Haera was a third year high school student who was dating a second year college boy who was 2 years older than her. 

 

"Baby! Sorry for making you wait.". Baekhyun apologised as he stood in front of Haera. He held onto his knees as he panted from all his running.

 

Haera smiled and shook her head. "It's okay. I just arrived too. Let's go?". 

 

Baekhyun interwined their fingers before leading her to the nearest cafe for their late date. 

 

 

Baekhyun ordered their usual before facing his girlfriend with an eyesmile. Haera giggled at his stare before reaching out her hand for his. 

 

"Oppa, I missed spending time with you like this. I'm sorry for being so busy with my projects.". Haera apologised and held her head down. 

 

Baekhyun chuckled and tipped her chin with his slender finger to make her face him. He shook his head before tucking a lock of hair behind Haera's ear.

 

"It's okay sweetheart. I was also busy that I did not visit you at the library like always. No need to feel guilty okay?". Baekhyun comforted. 

 

The both of them looked up as the waiter served their drinks and cakes. 

 

They ate and talked, catching up with each other like always.

 

 

"hahahaha and then Chanyeol was like, oh no I screwed up. It was so funny to see him trying to hit on a girl and ended up in an epic fail.". Baekhyun told. 

 

Haera wiped her tears from laughing too much. 

"Well, what do you expect from the clumsy bestfriend of yours? aww telling me stories of him is making me miss him too. When can I meet Chanyeol Oppa again, Oppa?". 

 

Baekhyun tapped his chin and squinted his eyes. 

"Hmm probably never because you are only allowed to be near two men. Me and your dad." 

 

Haera rolled her eyes and smacked Baekhyun's arm which was lying on the table. Baekhyun chuckled and held her hand as he carressed her palm with his thumb. 

 

"But seriously though, I don't like you near other guys,". Baekhyun stated, his tone dead serious. 

 

Haera was almost fooled by his seriousness but soon rolled her eyes again and patted his hand lightly. 

 

"Baekhyunnie Oppa, don't you trust me?". Haera asked softly. 

 

Baekhyun smiled and nodded. "Of course I do but I don't trust the other guys out there.". 

 

Haera chuckled and poked Baekhyun's cheek. "You too. you can't be near any girls except for me and your mom. ". 

 

Baekhyun eyesmiled and saluted playfully. "Yes Maam!". 

 

 

It was almost 2 months since they started dating each other but Haera still wanted to keep it a secret so she did not tell Baekhyun where she lived at. So when they have a date together, Baekhyun will only send Haera to the bus interchange and waited till she board the bus. 

 

Baekhyun was of course quite disappointed but he respected her decision. He just wait patiently till she was ready to tell her parents. 

 

 

 

While waiting for her bus, Baekhyun suddenly remembered something. He squeezed Haera's hand which was in his, to get her attention. Haera looked at him and waited for him to speak. 

 

"A--about our date tomorrow, can we postpone it to the day after tomorrow? I just remembered that I have something going on tomorrow.". Baekhyun asked nervously. 

 

Haera stared at him for a few seconds before widening her eyes as she also realised something. 

 

"Oh thank god you said something about tomorrow! I kind of have something after school too. Yeah, we'll have our date the next day. Oh, my bus is here. See you when I see you!". Haera informed and quickly bid her goodbye when she saw her bus. 

 

She let go of Baekhyun's hand quickly and ran towards the incoming bus only to run back to her boyfriend and give him a peck on his soft lips and hug him slightly before boarding the now stopped bus. 

 

Haera chose a window seat and waved at Baekhyun when the bus started moving. 

 

 

It was the next day. Unlike usual, Haera went straight home to prepare for her tuition. She took a short shower and ate some snacks while waiting for her new tutor.

 

It was about 5 more minutes before the promised time. Haera went up to her room and decided to prepare her books for her first tuition session. 

 

Haera was sitting on her study desk when she heard her mom calling for her.

 

"Sweetie! Get the door! Your tutor is here!". 

 

Haera quickly ran downstairs and unlocked the front door. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"O--Oppa?". Haera gasped as she saw who her tutor was. 

 

Baekhyun who was in front of the opened door blinked and double checked the address that he got. Baekhyun chuckled and shrugged his shoulders. 

 

"Well, guess I'm your tutor then. Baby~". Baekhyun said and whispered the last part. 

 

 

Haera blinked for a few moments before staring at the gorgeous boy in front of her. He was wearing a white shirt, his sleeves were folded, showing his veins, his hair was messy and he was quite sweaty probably because of the hot scorching Sun. 

 

Baekhyun chuckled and waved his hands in front of his girlfriend.

 

"Are you checking me out, baby?". Baekhyun asked, startling the poor girl. 

 

Haera widened her eyes and her face turned red from embarrassment. 

 

Baekhyun grinned at his girlfriend's cute act and patted her head. 

 

"Are you letting me in or not?". Baekhyun teased. 

 

Haera stared at him for a few seconds trying to believe what she was seeing before nodding her head slowly and opened the door wider to give Baekhyun space to enter. 

 

Baekhyun was greeted by Haera's mom as soon as he entered the living room. Haera's mom led him to the kitchen to serve him a glass of juice before starting their first tuition session. 

 

 

"Thank you Byun Baekhyun ssi for agreeing on tutoring my daughter here. She may be stupid in Science but her cooking skills are jjang! Let me warn you, she is very very stubborn so you may have to be very patient with her or if you can't take it anymore, you can just quit. I'll still pay you the amount you need.". Haera's mom blabbered. 

 

Haera blushed when Baekhyun secretly winked at her during the part when her mom talked about her cooking skills. 

 

 

Haera glared playfully at her mom and whined. 

"Ah eommaaaaaaaaa! Why are you embarrassing me in front of my bo---TUTOR!". Haera almost slip her tongue but covered it up quickly.

 

Her mom only rolled her eyes and smiled at Baekhyun before asking the both of them to go start studying. Baekhyun and Haera quickly finished their drink and went up to her room. 

 

 

 

 

They sat in front of each other in silence, each thinking of what is actually happening right now. 

 

"Why didn't you tell?". The both of them asked at the same time. 

 

Baekhyun chuckled and tipped his head towards Haera. "You first,". 

 

Haera hummed and scratched her cheek before grinning. 

 

"Weeell, you always said at the library that you will tutor me if I have any problems with my studies. But I always reply that I can manage it and that your life as a college student is much more tougher than mine." Haera looked up to see his reaction. Baekhyun only nodded, signalling her to continue.

 

 "I didn't want you to be more stressful so instead of asking you to tutor me, I aksed my mom to find me one. Turns out, you were the one she found.". Haera continued and chuckled at her explanation before pointing at Baekhyun. 

 

"How about you, Oppa?". 

 

Baekhyun bit his lips and rubbed his nape before explaining his side of the story.

 

"I just didn't have the heart to tell you that the reason I have to postpone our date is because I had to tutor someone else. You know, spending time with another person other than my own girlfriend is a bit harsh for me." 

 

Haera's mouth went into an 'O' shape before nodding. 

 

"Hmm, I think we're fated,". Haera whispered as she joked. 

 

Baekhyun chuckled and nodded. 

 

 

After their short chit chat, the both of them started flipping through Haera's textbook pages and stopped every now and then for Baekhyun to explain to Haera the topics that she did not understand.

 

"I know this is like a middle school question, but I honestly am still confused as to why group 7 in the periodic table is the most influential group.". Haera asked as she tapped her pencil on the desk. 

 

Baekhyun smiled and began to explain. 

"Well, group 7 is the most influential group because, the elements are able to form both types of bondings. Covalent bonding with the non-metals and ionic bonding with the metals. It is as if the elements of group 7 is attracting the other elements to combine with them to form a noble gas. So that is why group 7 is the most influential group,". 

 

Haera furrowed her eyebrows, trying to process everything that Baekhyun had just told. 

 

"Hmm, okay I understand much better than before but I have to keep on revising on that,". Haera confessed. 

 

"Alright then, we're done for today. Next lesson, I'll be giving you some questions and you have to answer at least half of the number of questions correctly before we can move onto the next topics.". Baekhyun concluded. 

 

 

Haera nodded as she placed her books at the end of her desk neatly. "okay, thank you, MR BYUN!". Haera thanked him and . 

 

Baekhyun rolled his eyes and poked Haera's waist. "Heyyyy I feel so old when you call me that. Baekhyun Oppa will do,". 

 

It was Haera's turn to roll her eyes.

 

Before they could continue joking around with each other, Haera's mother poked her head at the door before grinning. 

 

"Baekhyun ssi, it's quite late now, would you stay for dinner with us?". 

 

Baekhyun straight away nodded, accepting her offer. "Sure, why not?". 

 

 

 

 

"Oh and Baekhyun ssi, do you know that Haera messed up on her project during science fair day? It was so cute and hilarious! I wished I had recorded the scene!". Haera's dad told during dinner making the 3 adults laugh while Haera was just eating her food grumpily. 

 

"Appaaaaaa! why are you telling my embarrassing stories to my tutor?". Haera whined. 

 

Her dad chuckled and shook his head. "Oh sweetie, I don't only tell him. I told all of my colleagues too!". 

 

Haera's mouth gaped and she looked at her dad as if he was crazy. 

 

Haera stomped her foot and threw a tantrum. Her parents only laugh at her actions and continued telling Baekhyun embarrassing stories that they thought were cute. 

 

 

Baekhyun looked at Haera and chuckled before patting her shoulder. 

 

"It's okay Haera, isn't it better for me to know more about my student?". 

 

Baekhyun didn't forget to wink secretly at her at the last part making Haera's face turn crimson. 

 

Haera bit her lips to prevent herself from smiling too widely.

 

 

"So Baekhyun ssi, what do you think of my daughter?". Haera's dad suddenly asked. 

 

Haera's eyes widened as she choked on her on saliva. Baekhyun quickly grabbed her glass of water and gave it to her before facing her dad with an awkward smile. 

 

Haera's dad was silent for a moment before laughing out loud making Haera and her boyfriend  confused.

 

"I'm sorry, I phrased it wrongly. How is my daughter? Is she behaving well when you were teaching her?". Her dad asked again. 

 

Baekhyun chuckled and nodded his head, "yes, she behaved and listened well. She is a good student. And Mister, you can call me Baekhyun.". 

 

Haera's dad acknowledged his request and asked Baekhyun to just call them 'uncle' and 'auntie'. 

 

 

 

After dinner, Haera sent Baekhyun to the door. 

 

"Bye Oppa, see you tomorrow then!". Haera bid.

 

Baekhyun nodded and ruffled her hair before turning around to go back. Haera waited till he was not in sight before closing the door and locking it. 

 

 

Haera washed herself up and tidied her desk before lying on her bed comfortably. She stared at the ceiling above her before squeling into her pillow. 

 

She still cannot fully believe that her boyfriend was actually her tutor. Now she has more time to spend with her beloved. She could meet him without even planning for a date 2 times a week!

 

Her train of thought was interrupted when her phone vibrated indicating a text message. 

 

Haera smiled when she read the message. 

 

'I did not expect my first dinner with your parents to be today,' -- Baekkie Oppa --

 

'But the dinner was you as my tutor, not boyfriend' --Haera-- 

 

Haera replied and put her phone beside her as she tied her hair into a ponytail. 

 

She quickly reached for her phone when she felt it vibrated. 

 

 

'Tutor or boyfriend, the important thing is, I have met your parents and they were cool, baby♡'. --Baekhyun--

 

Haera smiled and felt happy that her boyfriend was okay with her parents. She looked at her phone when it vibrated again. 

 

'But I wish I could tell them that I am your boyfriend and that I like their daughter so much' --Baekkie Oppa--

 

Haera bit her lips and felt guilty. She felt that she was the one who was being selfish here. 

 

'I'm sorry,Oppa. I just, my parents actually do not like the idea of me having a boyfriend when my graduation is near. They want me to focus on my studies and they think that having a boyfriend would distract me' --Haera--

 

Haera explained again. It was like the third time they talked about this topic.

 

Haera sighed when another message came even before she read it.She was guilty of both lying to her parents and letting Baekhyun suffer. 

 

'Well, kkakkung! I'm your tutor and your boyfriend! What could go wrong?' --Baekkie--

 

Haera sighed again before typing. 

 

'I'm sorry. You know that I'm not ready to tell my parents about our relationship. You know what, i think we should just stop talking about this topic and just sleep. So, goodnight!' --Haera--

 

 

 

Baekhyun read Haera's last message and frowned. He was guilty that he made his girlfriend mad but he just wanted to just hold her freely. Without feeling like a bad guy. He ruffled his hair frustratedly and the fact that Haera's goodnight message was without hearts like usual was not helping his mood right now.

 

'Goodnight♡' --Baekkie--

 

Baekhyun waited for her reply but after waiting for some time, he thought that she was asleep or was just too upset to text him back. 

 

Baekhyun only sighed and went to his desk to complete his assignment which was due in two days. 

 

 

 

It was finally the next day. Haera was a bit nervous to meet her boyfriend after school. It was not the first time they talked about the topic of revealing their relationship, but this time, she felt more nervous, probably because he had met her parents. 

 

Haera walked out of the school gates when a figure attracted her attention.

 

Her boyfriend was leaning against a wall, with his head held down, his bangs were covering his beautiful eyes. 

 

Haera took a deep breath before walking towards Baekhyun slowly. Before she could even tap his shoulder, Baekhyun grabbed her wrist before leading her to a tteokbeokki stall near by. 

 

Haera was confused but only followed her boyfriend. The journey to the stall was silent.

 

Once they were seated, Baekhyun scanned the whole stall, without even looking into Haera's eyes. 

 

Haera sighed before leaning in towards Baekhyun  who was sitting opposite her, and cupped his face, making him face her. 

 

"Oppa, are you okay?

 

 

 

 

". 

 

Haera regretted asking that question as she stared into his eyes which was full of sadness and sorrow. 

 

 

Haera let go of his face and held his hands before squeezing them gently.

 

"I'm sorry Oppa, please don't be sad.". 

 

Baekhyun smiled sadly and shook his head. 

 

"I'M sorry sweetheart, I didn't know why I was so sensitive last night. I'll wait for you, don't worry.". Baekhyun said.

 

Haera chuckled before ruffling his hair. 

 

"Well, if that's settled, then let me have my food Oppaaaaa~~". Haera did an aegyo making Baekhyun rolled his eyes playfully. 

 

 

 

"Kyaaaa this tteokbeokki is as expected, very deliciousssss! And the fact that my Baekhyun Oppa is treating, it is more delicious!". Haera exclaimed as she continued stuffing her face with the spicy rice cakes. 

 

Baekhyun chuckled and only managed to shook his head as he watched Haera eating. 

 

Baekhyun blinked his eyes a few times before massaging his forehead. 

 

Haera saw his weird actions and stopped eating. 

 

"Oppa, are you okay? Are you ill?". Haera asked.

 

Baekhyun shook his head before replying, 

"I'm just having a slight headache, Baby. Don't worry,". 

 

Haera frowned as she was bot convinced by his answer. She called for the worker and asked him to pack the remaining food for her. After she got her food, she decided to just let Baekhyun go back home and rest. 

 

Baekhyun refused at first and insisted on having a date with Haera. But Haera kept on persuading him till she convinced him on going back home to rest. 

 

 

 

'Sleep tight , Oppa! Don't forget to eat your medicine!' --Haera--

 

Haera texted Baekhyun and lied down on her bed, waiting for his reply. 

 

After a few minutes of waiting, her phone finally vibrated, indicating a message from her boyfriend.

 

'You too, sleep tight! Yeap I took my medicine already. Goodnight baby♡' --Baekkie Oppa--

 

 

Haera smiled slightly before leaving him a 'goodnight♡' message too. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Haera frowned when she got a call from an unknown number. 

 

She just stepped out of the school ground when her phone rang. 

 

Haera shrugged her shoulders and quickly slided the green button.

 

"Hello?". Haera greeted. 

 

The other line was quite a chaos that Haera had to move her phone away from her ear. 

 

"Ah yes hello, Haera, right?". The person on the other side asked. 

 

Haera looked at her phone weirdly before asking the person, "Sorry, but may I know who this is?".

 

The person on the other side chuckled before replying to her question.

 

"Ahh, sorry for not introducing myself. I'm Chanyeol, your boyfriend's bestfriend, remember?". 

 

Haera's eyes widened as she smiled widely.

 

"Oh Chanyeol Oppa!! It's been a while since I last saw or heard from you!". Haera exclaimed, still infornt of her school gates. 

 

"Hahahhaa yeah!! We have to hang out soon! Anyway, I have an important message to pass to you.". Chanyeol said and paused for a while making Haera anxious before continuing.

 

"Baekhyun is having a fever now, he did not attend class today because of his condition. I have to go to my late class, could you come here to look out for him?". Chanyeol asked.

 

Haera's eyes sparkled when the idea of taking care of her ill boyfriend pop into her head. 

 

Haera smiled widely and started walking towards the busstop to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's apartment. "Sure! I'll be there in 15 minutes!". 

 

 

 

 

Haera knocked on the door and after a few seconds, the door opened revealing a sweaty Chanyeol. 

 

Haera looked at him up and down before he chuckled.

 

"Inside there, is hell. Your boyfriend is so cranky when he is ill. Explains my condition now. Oh well, I got to go. Goodluck!" Chanyeol said and patted Haera's head before walking towards the busstop, without looking back. 

 

Haera shrugged her shoulders before closing the door. 

 

She was startled as soon as she stepped into the apartment. 

 

"YAH PARK CHANYEOL!!!!". 

 

 

Haera sighed and knocked on Baekhyun's door. 

 

"JUST COME IN YOU DEVIL! IT'S NOT EVEN CLOSED PROPERLY!" Baekhyun shouted, thinking that it was Chanyeol.

 

Haera giggled before coming in.

 

"How dare you call me a devil!". Haera teased with a deep voice somewhat imitating Chanyeol.

 

Baekhyun's head which was turned towards the window quickly faced Haera. 

 

He smiled widely before stretching his arms.

 

"BABYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY".

 

 

Haera chuckled and waved timidly.

 

"come here you cutiepie^^" Baekhyun said as he pulled Haera down to the bed so that she was sitting beside him.

 

Haera smiled and sat comfortably beside him. Baekhyun pushed his body up so that he was also sitting on the bed. 

 

"Sorry for shouting just now. I thought it was Chanyeol. That guy, he does not understand a thing about me when I'm sick!". Baekhyun complained. 

 

Haera shooked her head before snuggling closer to Baekhyun.

 

 

The two were watching a TV show in his room when they heard the bell rang. 

 

Haera rubbed her eyes before stepping down from the bed.

 

"I'll go get the door, Oppa. You just rest.".

 

Baekhyun nodded and leaned his head against the headboard. 

Haera quickly unlocked the door only to be surprised at who the visitor was.

 

"Mo--Mom?". Haera stuttered.

 

Haera's mom raised an eyebrow. Haera smiled awkwardly before asking her mom to enter the apartment.

 

"Wh--What are you doing here, Mom?". Haera asked.

 

"Baekhyun texted me that he had a fever and was unable to tutor you today. So I decided to visit him like I always do to you tutors when they are ill.". She explained.

 

Haera was about to open when her mother beat her to it.

 

"What are YOU doing here, sweetie?". Her mom asked in a scary way. 

 

 

Haera looked everywhere except for the lady in front of her.

 

"I umm, just visiting my tutor too. You know---". Haera's sentence was cut by Baekhyun's whining. 

 

"Baby~~ Who is at the door? Why are you taking so lon----- Oh, Auntie?!". Baekhyun walked out the door weakly ad he called for his girlfriend but then jumped in shock as if he was not even ill in the first place when he saw her mom. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Ok so, the both of you have been dating for two months. But you didn't know he would be your tutor and you didn't know that you will be tutoring her?". Haera's mom summarised everything that they told her. 

 

The both of them nodded slowly, waiting for her mom's reaction. 

 

She only shrugged her shoulders and looked at her daughter right into her eyes.

 

"Well, my excuse for not letting you date is because I'm afraid you would be distracted.But since your boyfriend IS your tutor, I guess everything is fine. But, although he is your tutor, if you still fail any of the subjects, especially science, then I'm sorry but I have to seperate the both of you." Haera's mom explained.

 

Haera and Baekhyun took a while to process everything before smiling widely. 

 

Haera's mom gave the soup she made him before leaving the both of them. She said she trusted them to not do anything stupid. 

 

The both of them sent her mom at the door and bid her goodbye before entering the apartment.

 

 

 

 

 

It had been about a week since her parents knew that they were in a relationship. 

 

As usual, Baekhyun would come on Tuesdays and Thurdays to tutor her.

 

They would meet up at the neighbourhood's library on the other days after school. 

 

 

It was Wednesday and Haera was sitting at her usual spot at the library. 

 

She was revising her topics for Maths since Maths test is in a week. She was solving questions on the topic that she learned a few years ago in middle school.

 

It was the topic she really at. 

 

Trigo. 

 

She erased her paper for the fifth time. She was about to get to the answer but got confused all over again in the middle. 

 

She groaned inwardly before slamming her face down on the table. She was calming herself down when she felt warm arms hugging her from behind.

 

Haera smiled tiredly as she faced her boyfriend who was grinning. 

 

"A little problem there, sweetheart?". Baekhyun asked sweetly.

 

Haera pouted and nodded. 

 

Baekhyun chuckled before taking her pencil and paper from her and read the question.

 

"Hmm, you got a problem with trigo huh? well today is your lucky day! My favourite topic in Maths is Trigo! here let me help you,". Baekhyun said and started explaining to his girlfriend.

 

 

Haera furrowed her eyebrows as she listened carefully to Baekhyun's explanation. 

 

Baekhyun looked up from the paper and chuckled when he saw his girlfriend's knitted eyebrows. 

 

He stretched his arm before carressing her brows making her face him. 

 

"I think that is enough for today. Ice cream date?". Baekhyun asked.

 

Haera smiled widely and nodded. She quickly packed all her things and stood up together with her boyfriend. 

 

 

 

 

"Ahhh it' been a long time since we had a date like this." Haera said as she took a spoon of her strawberry shortcake ice cream. 

 

Baekhyun nodded as he cleared his spoon of chocolate ice cream. 

 

"Let's just wait till you graduated. Then we can have fun!". Baekhyun said and took a scoop more.

 

Haera nodded but quickly shook her head.

 

"But you have to focus on your studies too Oppa. You can't spend all your time on me. I wouldn't want to sleep in the streets after marrying you would I?". Haera teased. 

 

Baekhyun looked at his girlfriend before bursting into fits of laughter.

 

"Okay okay, I'll study hard, future wife!". Baekhyun said and saluted.

 

Haera chuckled and continued eating her ice cream.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The both them were as usual, in her bedroom on a Thursday evening.

 

"Okay last question. How many diatomic elements are there? List all of then down.". Baekhyun asked.

 

Haera bit her lips and hesitated before answering the correct answers. 

 

Baekhyun clapped his hands before giving Haera a peck on her lips. 

 

"Good girl! now, we can go eat dinner! Your mom is calling for us since just now. Let's not make them wait longer,". Baekhyun said as he pulled Haera down the stairs.

 

Eversince her parents knew about their relationship, they invited Baekhyun to eat dinner with them every time Haera had a tuition. 

 

They treat Baekhyun as their daughter's boyfriend, of 

course. Sometimes, Baekhyun's housemate or bestfriend, Chanyeol, joined them for dinner too. 

 

 

"So how is studying going?" Haera's dad asked.

 

Baekhyun and Haera nodded.

 

"I think I am improving, dad. Baekhyun Oppa is really helping me with my studies. Not only Science, but Maths too.". Haera explained.

 

Her parents looked at each other and smiled.

 

Their dinner went on as they had a conversation as usual. 

 

 

 

It was a few days before Haera's finals. And Maths was the first paper. 

 

Haera spent more time at the library, revising her subjects.

 

Baekhyun on the other hand had been a great help too. He did the sweetest things to cheer his girlfriend up when she was tired or stressed from studying. 

 

The sweetest thing that Haera surely wouldn't forget is the picnic on the rooftop.

 

 

Baekhyun brought Haera to the library's rooftop. He laid down a mat and put a basket full of food on top of it. He pushed Haera down gently, asking her to sit. He then sat across her before grinning. 

 

It was night time. Baekhyun prepared some sandwiches and drinks to push the food down. They ate as they stared at the stars above. 

 

"Oppa, this is so relaxing. Thank you, for all of this.". Haera thanked and pecked his cheek.

 

Baekhyun smiled and pointed to the sky.

"There's more, honey,". 

 

Haera arched a brow as she looked back at the sky. A few seconds later, loud sounds could be heard. 

 

Haera smiled widely as she saw colourful fireworks in the sky. 

 

"I saw the poster to this fireworks event so I thought here is the perfect place to watch them,". Baekhyun explained.

 

Haera only managed to smile and enjoy the beautiful scenery. 

 

 

 

 

Another thing she would never forget was the ice latte.

 

 

Haera had a 2 hours free period as her teacher was absent.

 

She texted Baekhyun to inform him that she was free during those two hours. 

 

'That's great! so what do you plan to do?' -Baekkie Oppa-

 

Haera read the message as she climbed up the stairs to level 3.

 

'I'm planning on studying for my upcoming tests at the library.' -Haera-

 

Haera kept her phone on silent mode and put it inside her pocket. 

 

She took out the books she needed and placed them neatly on the table. She sighed and flipped to the page she was stuck on yesterday. 

 

Haera read the question over and over again as she was still unsure of the answer. She was studying the subject she was worse in. Science. To add on to the detail, Physics. 

 

Her eyes began to feel heavy. Without noticing, her eyes fluttered close as her head laid itself onto the table comfortably. 

 

 

Haera woke up from her short nap because of the loud bell. She rubbed her eyes and cupped her face. She stretched her arms and scanned the table when something attracted her attention.

 

She took her textbook, now covered in green post-it notes. She smiled as she read the first note.

 

'Hello angel~' 

 

Her eyes then moved onto the next note.

 

'I texted you but you didn't reply. so I decided to come to you. turned out, you became sleeping beauty.' 

 

She chuckled and shook her head before reading the next note. 

 

'I bought you an ice latte. Hope you enjoy it!' 

 

Haera looked around the table and saw the ice latte. She smiled as she read the fourth note. 

 

'well, I can't stay any longer. I could watch you sleep all day but baby, I have classes to attend to. '

 

Haera laughed a little at the note she just read. She rolled her eyes at his cheesiness. Her eyes brightened when she read the next note. 

 

'See you later for our tutoring session!'

 

She smiled shyly when the next note was read.

 

'Saranghae<3' 

 

She gathered up the seven notes right after she read the last one. 

 

'Your Love, Baekkie Oppa<3'. 

 

Haera reached for the ice latte and noticed that a few ice had melted and condensed around the sides of the cup. 

 

She sipped on the drink as she checked on the time. She was left with about 30 minutes before she had to go back to class. Haera decided to just read through other topics for Physics as she was still unsure of the answer to the question earlier. 

 

 

 

 

After weeks of suffering from all the studies and exams, it was finally the last paper for her finals. Passing her finals also meant she was able to go to college. 

 

and yes the last paper was Physics.The subject she really at. 

 

As she answered the questions, she remembered back what Baekhyun had taught her. She mumbled the answers under her breath as she wrote word by word. 

 

 

She sighed in relief as the time ended and she managed to finish the whole paoer though she did not know the answer to some questions. 

 

Haera quickly took her phone out to text her boyfriend.

 

'Oppa~~ It's finally over!! I'm so nervous ㅠㅠ' -Haera-

 

Haera packed her bag before exiting the classroom and head towarfs the cafeteria. 

 

She set all her things on a table and sat on the bench as she unlocked her phone.

 

'Wahh Baby! Don't be nervous~~ I'm always with you :)' -Baekkie Oppa- 

 

Haera chuckled at the text.

 

'Yeah, you better be beside me when I'm looking at my results. A week more Oppa ~~' -Haera-

 

She took a bite of the sandwich she packed earlier. 

 

Haera was startled when a voice called her name. She looked up before smiling at the student in front of her.

 

"Oh, Sehun ah! Have you eaten?". Haera asked her classmate. 

 

Sehun shook his head as he sat across Haera.

 

"I'll eat later. The physics paper was so tough! How did you find it?". Sehun asked.

 

Haera bite onto her sandwich and shrugged her shoulders.

 

"Hmm, I think it was doable. Thank God I had a tutor. If not, I would fail!". Haera said and sobbed dramatically at the end. 

 

Sehun chuckled and stretched his arm to ruffle Haera's hair when a hand stopped him.

 

Sehun and Haera looked up at the same time only to see her boyfriend. 

 

Sehun arched his eyebrows and pulled his arm back.

 

"Baekhyun hyung?". Sehun asked, confused.

 

Haera looked at Sehun then at her boyfriend then at Sehun back. 

 

Baekhyun looked shocked too as he rubbed his nape awkwardly. 

 

"You know Baekhyun Oppa?". Haera asked her classmate.

 

Sehun nodded and pointed at Baekhyun who was now sitting next to Haera.

 

"He always sings at my parents' cafe every time he has free time. He is so talented that some customers come just to listen to him singing.". Sehun explained. 

 

Haera then faced Baekhyun with an expression difficult to read. 

 

"Yeah baby. Honestly, I wanted to bring you along, but since you were busy with your finals, I decided to surprise you but I was the one who was surprised.". Baekhyun informed and waited for her expression to change.

 

Haera nodded in understandment and she continued eating her sandwich.

 

"I see. So since my finals is over, when are you going to Sehun's cafe again?". Haera asked.

 

Baekhyun tapped his chin before facing Haera again, "I'm not sure. Maybe not this week Baby. I have a lot of assignments to finish. You can just go and enjoy other's performances if you want to.". 

 

Sehun, who was still across the both of them, nodded agreeing to Baekhyun's plan. 

 

Haera hummed and thought about his suggestion. After finishing her sandwich, Haera and Baekhyun bid Sehun goodbye before leaving the school ground.

 

Earlier, when Haera texted her boyfriend, he had also ended his class. So Baekhyun decided to fetch Haera and bring her to a date. 

 

 

"Oppa, people always say that you have a nice voice. But I've never listened to you singing.". Haera stated sadly. 

 

Baekhyun bit his lips and stopped walking to look at his girlfriend. He smiled slightly and cupped her face gently. 

 

"I promise, one day you'll hear me sing and it's going to be special,". Baekhyun said.

 

Haera also smiled and nodded. 

 

The both of them then went for a walk along the streets as they enjoyed each other's presence. 

 

 

 

 

 

"Oppa, where are you? My results are out in 15 minutes. I'm so scared!". Haera said to Baekhyun through her phone. 

 

"I'm on my way baby. Don't be scared. I'm always with you,". Baekhyun replied.

 

They exchanged a few words before hanging up.

 

Haera's heart skipped a beat as the teacher pasted the results on the notice board. 

 

Haera stayed in one corner, waiting for Baekhyun so that they could see her results together. 

 

Aftee a few minutes of waiting, Baekhyun finally arrived at her school.

 

Baekhyun interwined their fingers together, to comfort his girlfriend and himself too. They slowly walked to the notice board,luckily, it was not as crowded as before. 

 

"Oppa I'm scared. What if I failed and we have to separate?". Haera whispered.

 

Baekhyun soothed her back and pushed her closer to the board gently. 

 

"We're going to do this together.". Baekhyun whispered back as his eyes scanned the namelist for his girlfriend's name. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"I'm ranked 57th!! Baekhyun oppa! I did it!!!". Haera exclaimed as she saw her name right beside the number 57. 

 

Baekhyun smiled widely and hugged his girlfriend. He felt so proud of her hardwork.

 

As the third year students' finals had ended, they only had to attend school to get their result slips. 

 

Baekhyun waited for Haera at the cafeteria. His classes at college were cancelled as the college had some technical problems. He basically had no school today. 

 

 

 

"Haera, I am very proud of you. You have improved in Physics! Although not as high as the others, but it is an achievement for both me and you. Congratulations!". Haera's teacher announced and the whole class clapped for her.

 

The teacher passed her result slip to Haera and continued with his comments for the other students. 

 

It was their last day as a class. They will only meet each other again after about 2 weeks and that is for their graduation.

 

They took some pictures as a class. Some students even took selcas with their closest friends to keep as a memory.

 

Haera took selcas with some girls that she always hung out with. 

She also took some with Sehun, though she knew she would meet him often in the future. 

 

 

 

 

 

Haera put on her best sad face as she walked towards Baekhyun in the cafeteria.

 

Baekhyun looked up from his phone with a wide smile but quickly 

frown when he saw her sad face.

 

"Oppa, I'm sorry.". That was all what Haera said before she turned back to exit the cafeteria. 

 

Baekhyun's eyes widened as he pulled Haera back by her wrist.

 

"Baby, It's okay. You did your best but we can't end our relationship just li-----". Baekhyun's sentence was cut when Haera suddenly smiled widely. 

 

Baekhyun took a step back before arching his brow. 

 

"Oppa, I'm just joking! I passed everything! I also improved my Physics!!!". Haera exclaimed in joy as she jumped excitedly. 

 

Baekhyun sighed in relief as he pulled his girlfriend into a warm hug and swayed her side to side. 

 

"Aigoooo my Baby~~ I am so proud of you. I knew you could do it. Your parents and I believed in you.". Baekhyun said as he pinched Haera's cheeks. 

 

Haera got most of her subjects B while English and Korean A. Her lowest was only a C which was, you guessed it, Physics. 

But C was enough for her as she passed it unlike previous tests. 

 

 

"Oppa, do you think I would be accepted to your college if I applied?". Haera asked.

 

Baekhyun hummed and shrugged his shoulders.

"I can't assure you of anything, Baby. I don't want to disappoint you. Let's just pray and hope,".

 

Haera sighed and nodded, agreeing to her boyfriend's words. 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>