The old bridge

Clan X - fighting for love

„What did you just say?!“ he heard the angry man shouting. „They burned down the arms factory in their village?!“ „Y- Yes, sir!“ the scared soldier said. „You stupid little brat! I told you to guard it good and what did you do?!“ „I- I’m sorry sir!“ „Go away! And don’t you dare to come back until you organized the weapons they burned down again!“ You could hear the man agreeing, then the door next to him opened. He looked at the soldier. „I’m so sorry Channie, but you know we couldn’t stop them if we want that something changes!“ „I know, hyung, I know! But please take care of what you do! I don’t want you to get hurt!“ the soldier sighed and left without any other word. He watched his boyfriend walking away. „I’ll make sure that no one of us will be hurt by this man!“ he flustered to himself and turned around.

 

 

The next morning

„Minmin! Hey, wake up!“ Kihyun said to his best friend, who was still lying on his shoulder. Minhyuks eyes were swollen because he cried yesterday. Kihyun did understand his friend, but still thinks he should let them go. The whole thing about his parents are just pulling him down again and again. In front of the other Minhyuk just played the leader, without showing any emotion but fun if they succeeded burning something down or beating the soldiers up. It was kind of scary how his best friend was acting since 2 months now. „Just 5 more minutes…“ Minhyuk mumbled. „No, you sleepy child. It’s already 11 am!“ He quickly opened his eyes. „What?“ Kihyun couldn’t help himself but laughing at his best friends face. „Hyung, why didn’t you wake me up earlier?“ „I just woke up too, I’m sorry!“ he replied in defense. Minhyuk just smirked a little, then he stood up and walked into the kitchen. Jooheon looked up an das he saw him, he started talking with a big smile on his face. „Ahh the two sleepyheads are finally awake!“ Minhyuk just shook his head after the words and took the cereals and the milk to eat breakfast.

After Minhyuk and Kihyun finished eating, Minhyuk ordered everyone to the kitchen. „So, what are we going to do today?“ Hoseok asked their leader. The said looked at Jooheon. „Do you have enough plants to make the medicine for everyone of us?“ Jooheon shook his head. „I need more cornflowers, without it nothing will work, and we need some more for the soldiers too.“ Minhyuk nodded. „Good, then you can take Hyunwoo and Kihyun with you to collect some in the fields behind the fence!“ The three nodded and got up to pack their things and leave. „And what are we going to do?“ asked Changkyun. „Take your masks and a little gun, both of you, we’re going to patrol in the village.“ Minhyuk said and turned around to pack his things. Hoseok and Changkyun looked at each other. „He looks like a general, who took part in many battles , when he commands us like that, doesn’t he?“ Hoseok flustered.  Changkyun nodded, then they stood up to get ready.

Meanwhile at ‚Team Jooheon‘ (TJ)

Jooheon and the other two boys were sneaking through the empty streets of the village, that they can’t be seen by the people or – in the worst case – by the soldiers. They were all dressed in black, and had, in case they meet soldiers, a gun with them, which was hidden under their trousers. As they were finally at the fence, they searched for the hole, they always went threw to get outside to the fields, but they couldn’t find it anymore. It seemed like the soldiers finally discovered and fixed it. „Damn it!“ cursed Jooheon. „What should we do now?“ asked Kihyun. Jooheon was thinking. They can’t climb over the fence, first because the soldiers would discover them and second it’d be much too dangerous. The only way would be… „Ok, come here, and listen carefully, what I’m going to tell you now…“

At ‚Team Minhyuk‘ (TM)

„Ok, you two know what to do right?“ asked Minhyuk the others. They both nodded and disappeared in the directions, they were told to go. Changkyun into the centre of the village, because he’s the strongest of them, Hoseok to the ‚westside‘ and Minhyuk himself to the ‚eastside‘. He really has to say, that he didn’t tell Hoseok randomly to go to the westside, so that he could go to the eastside. He really wanted to go back there to the old bridge, where he and his father always played together, when he was little. That were the times, he thought. Back there everyone lived in peace and there hasn’t been President Chae or any other problems, they had nowaday, they,were just a little, quiet and peacefull village. But then everything changed. It began with the death of the president back there, then everything went really fast. Chae held many speeches, for his candidacy as the new president. ‚I will treat the poor people, like the rich people! I will look that the poor people aren’t discriminated any more, that they can live like the rich ones and enjoy their lives in luxury!‘ It’s not like the people haven't got some fault on it too, they chose Chae to be their president, but he manipulated all the people with his promises. Minhyuk knew, how tempting the imagination of a world, where no rich and no poor people exist, must’ve been, but if the people would’ve called into question, how he’d do this, they would’ve known that this isn’t a possible thing to do! Whatever, after the vote for the new president, which was won by Chae, everything changed. At the beginning, everything was like he said. The rich people weren’t special anymore because the poor people could do the same things as the rich ones but it wasn’t like they would be exactly in the middle between poor and rich, no, President Chae just increased the controls for the rich one’s, until they were poor too. Then he sent out his soldiers, men who were trained to follow the commands of their superiors, without blinking. And then the scare domination of Chae began. Those people who wouldn’t follow his rules would be killed without any pity, and after everyone recognized this, they all were good and did everything they said. But in all these years Minhyuk often heard of the groups, who were fighting against the rich people (The Chae’s and their friends) and who were beating up Chae’s soldiers. Many of them got catched and they died because of their actions, but that wouldn’t make Minhyuk stop thinking about making a group like this too, no, it just increased him to do this, and after the death of his parents he finally did it. He took his friends, of which he knew they were ready and willing to fight against Chae by his side, and he created the Clan X. It wasn’t very difficult to convince them, because every single one of them lost their family because of Chae and everybody wanted to take revenge for them. They started with little actions, like helping the people who were beeing beated up by the soldiers or steal a few weapons, so they could defend themselves against the soldiers, but the actions were growing bigger with the time. After they attacked their first transporter of money from the president and gave it to the people, it went one after one, until yesterday, where they finally set the fire in the arms factory.

As Minhyuk, who was forced in his thoughts, was walking down the empty street he could suddenly hear shouts from one of the houses besides him. „Help! Help me! They’re stealing all my money!“ Minhyuk reacted fast and stormed into the house, the shoutings were coming from. As he entered the living room, he couldn’t believe what was happening in front of him. Two of the president’s soldiers were standing there, rifling through the things of the old woman who laid on the floor. Minhyuk reacted quickly, he ran forward and pulled his gun out. „Stop it you two! Lay down your weapons and stay calm!“ The two soldiers slowly laied down their guns and turned towards him. One of the two soldiers recognized him and started smiling. „Ahhh, the dear little Minhyuk aka the leader of Clan X! What do you want to do now? You know, that if we can get back to the office, we’ll find you sooner or later, right?“ Minhyuk looked at him calmly, then he spoke to the woman. „Miss, please leave the house now and go to a friend of yours. I have some business to do here!“ The woman nodded and thanked him, then she ran out of the house. As Minhyuk looked back to the soldiers, he could see they were feared of him. „Y- You won’t shoot us, will you?“ „Well, that’s the punishment, for doing illegal activities!“ he said, his voice and expression cold as ice. Then he pulled the trigger.

TJ

Jooheon was standing behind two barrels of oil, his gun ready to fire. (A/N: Just imagine him standing there like James Bond, only thing that’s different, he looks much ier in this pose ^-^ okay imma stop here :D ) He could see Kihyun standing on the opposite side of him and he nodded. They looked around the barrels and could see the gate, guarded by four of the soldiers. Behind them Hyunwoo started walking towards the gate calmly. As the soldiers saw him, they immediately took out their guns, and pointed at him with them. „Stop it! Stay where you are, this is a restricted area!“ „Oh, I’m sorry, I didn’t knew that!“ Hyunwoo replied calmly. „But can you help me, I need to go to the market place, and somehow I got lost here!“ The soldiers put down their weapons and one of them began to explain Hyunwoo the way. Meanwhile, Kihyun and Jooheon knocked the other soldiers out and pulled them behind the barrels, just to tie and gag them. As the soldier finally finished his speech, Jooheon hit him with his gun and he feel down. „Finally“ sighed Hyunwoo. „He’s terrifying in giving someone directions!“ The boys laughed at his disgusted face and took the soldier to his fellows. „So, what are we going to do with them?“ asked Kihyun after they were ready to go ahead. „Oh, Imma ask Minhyuk later, when we’re back, meanwhile they’re safe here!“ Jooheon replied and the three of them went through the gate to get their cornflowers.

TM (A/N: Actually these paragraphs are just about Minhyuk haha ^^)

After Minhyuk ‚managed‘ his business, he went out oft he house, and continued walking to the old bridge. The closer he got to the bridge, the more he could feel the pain getting stronger and stronger. The memories who were floating his whole brain, didn’t help him much to handle the pain. His first steps were here, his first goal was here. And everything happened with his parents watching him. As he arrived the pain nearly teared him apart. It hurted more than anything else coud’ve hurt him ,to be back at this place, full of happy memories, he could still hear the laughter of his dad when he fell down, or made a good joke. All these memories he tried to hold back, where overwhelming him and he was just about to sink fully into the pain, when his phone rang. Thankful for the distraction, he took his phone out and saw that Kihyun was calling him. „What’s up buddy?“ he asked him calmly. „Hyung, we had to knock out the soldiers to get to the fields, because they discovered the hole and fixed it, and now we don’t know what to do with them!“ Kihyun replied. „You can get rid of them, it’d be very bad if they’d tell someone that we need to get out of the gate!“ he said, as if he was talking about, that they should buy flowers around the corner. „Are you sure hyung?“ „Yes, I am!“ he replied harsh and hung up.

After half an hour he decieded to go back to their headquarter, he already was late and he didn’t want the others to search for him. As he was walking down the street away from the bridge he suddenly heard a little moan. He stopped and listened carefully. Then he heard it again but this time it was louder than before. He walked in the direction the moan was coming from, but he took care that he walks silent, maybe it was a soldier or someone who isn’t very friendly to him. As he finally found the owner of the moans he was surprised. On the other side of the old bridge was lying a boy who definitely fainted a while ago. The boy had a white mask over his head, so Minhyuk couldn’t recognize him, but he saw that the leg of the boy was bleeding, so he reacted fast, he took the boy up and carried him in bride style in the direction of their headquarter. Little did he know what problems he’d bring fort hem with that boy.

 


 

Soo this is a longer one, hope y'all like it ^^

Who do u think is the mysterious "he" ? And who is the boy? 

Soo if u like it subscribe, comment or upvote it's up to you! <3

Bye see y'all soon xx