Of a sudden change, secret love and painful memories

Clan X - fighting for love

“Ok, everybody knows what they have to do?” he asked. The others nodded. “Everything has to work as we planned it, if not we are dead!” he said and turned around to get himself ready to get himself ready. ‘I have to do this’ he reminded himself. ‘For the people, for the Clan X, for us!’ Then he stepped out of the shadows, willing to do everything it takes to reach their goal.

 

When Minhyuk arrived at their headquarter the others were already waiting for him, worried that some soldiers catched him. The first one to greet him was Kihyun, who ran to him as soon as he saw him walking to them. “Hyung! Where have you been? We were worri…” he shouted but stopped when he recognized the boy Minhyuk was carrying. Minhyuk looked at Jooheon. “His leg is bleeding, I think he broke it or something, can you take care of him?” Jooheon nodded then Hoseok and Changkyun took the boy from their leader and followed Jooheon to their little emergency room.

As soon as they were gone Kihyun and Hyunwoo started to ask Minhyuk thousands of questions. “Where did you find him?” “Why did you take him with you? Isn’t it too dangerous?” “Who is he?” “Why didn’t you just let him where you found him?” He turned around to glare at them. “No, I couldn’t just let him under the old bridge, he could’ve died because he was bleeding that much. And I don’t know who is, but to be honest he doesn’t look like some soldier or some person who is strong enough to fight against the six of us, does he?” he said and the other two were surprised, because they’ve never seen this side of Minhyuk since his parents died, so they replied with a short ‘ok’ and left Minhyuk so he could get some rest.

Minhyuk sighed and got ready to take a shower. If he’s honest to himself, he doesn’t know why he took the boy with him. There was something about the boy which made Minhyuk struggle and take him with him to their headquarter, he didn’t even know what it was. He felt that there was more about the boy and his bleeding leg than just an accident. Something must’ve happened that he was lying there, unconscious and hurt. He stepped into the shower and the water started to run down his body, and he realized how much his feet hurt from the long walk. As soon as Jooheon is done taking  care of the boy, he’ll talk with him and find out why he was lying there and who he was.

Meanwhile in the emergency room

“Lie him down on the bed!” Jooheon said while he was searching for the anesthetic and the bandages. When he found them, he sent Changkyun out. “Shouldn’t I go too?” Hoseok asked and looked at Jooheon who was searching the things he needed to look after the boy. “No!” Jooheon said. “Stay, I may need someone who helps me!” And you calm me down somehow, and when I need something right now then something or someone which calms me down. He turned around, took the injection and injected it to the boy. While he was taking a closer look at the hurt leg he told Hoseok to get a pair of plastic gloves (A/N: you know these plastic gloves they use in the hospitals too :D). The wound of the boy wasn’t that deep, but still it was bleeding a lot. But the bleeding isn’t the most important thing now, he had to clean the wound first. “Give me the tweezers, please!” he said and searched for little stones in the wound, just to take them out immediately. When he couldn’t find any more stones or little things in the wound he told Hoseok to get one of the old t shirts he had in here and press it on the wound. While Hoseok was doing what he’s told to do Jooheon searched for a disinfectant. When he found it he went back to Hoseok and the boy. “It’s still bleeding but it’s not as strong as it was before!” Hoseok said while he still pressed the now red t-shirt on the wound. Jooheon got a new t-shirt and gave it to him. “We have to press it on the wound until it stopps bleeding, we cant put a bandage on it while its bleeding!” he said. After a while Hoseok said that the bleeding stopped and Jooheon told him to step aside. He took the disinfectant and poured it slowly over the wound, then he started to get the bandages on the wound. Meanwhile Hoseok watched him silently. He knew that Jooheon hardly ever wants or needs help with his patients, so he really was wondering why he told him to stay. Hoseok thought about asking Jooheon about it, but then Jooheon let out a sigh of relief. “We’re done here! The bleeding stopped and the bandage is on the wound!” he turned around to give Hoseok a tired smile. “Thank you for helping, you did good! If you want to, you can go now and tell Minhyuk everything went good, and he can come here in about an hour!!” “No problem! If you need help again, just ask and I’ll help you again!” Hoseok replied, turned around and headed to the room of their leader.

Kihyun and Hyunwoo were sitting outside, guarding the headquarter, in case someone followed  Minhyuk. Both (A/N: Botthhh and Newyear are the sweetest couple omo, ok imma stop being an annoying author with these ans xD) were lost in their own thoughts. Kihyun was wondering what happened back there at the old bridge that Minhyuk took the boy with him. He knew that Minhyuk hurted himself a lot with going there because the old bridge was a place which Minhyuk had only happy memories off with his father, what hurted him because Minhyuk still wasn’t over the death of his parents. Kihyun is worried that his best friend wont ever be able to forget about his parents. He didn’t want Minhyuk to completely forget about his parents, but he has to let them go, so he can live his life happily, and Kihyun knew that Minhyuks parents would want the same thing for their son. He completely understood what Minhyuk felt, because his parents died because of the soldiers too, and he has to admit that he wasn’t much better in the month after his parents death.

*5 years ago*

A thirteen year old Kihyun and his parents were sitting on the table, eating dinner and chatter about some random things, but the topic wasn’t always happy. They all heard of the incident, which happened a few days ago. The soldiers of the president broke into a house and took everything from the family without a reason, and when the mother of the family started to shout for help, they simply shot her and since they didn’t want any witnesses they wanted to shoot the father and their three kids too, but the youngest of the kids could escape, and he told the story a few people and since their village wasn’t that big soon everybody knew what happened and were more careful with everything they do in front of the soldiers, so that it wont happen to them too. So when they finished eating dinner, they suddenly heard shouts from the streets and the familiar sound of the soldiers who were walking down the street. Kihyuns parents reacted fast and took Kihyun to their bedroom, where they quickly put their wardrobe aside and pushed open a little door. They told Kihyun to follow the corridor and go to Minhyuk, and not to come back before tomorrow, then they shut the door behind him and he heard the noise the wardrobe made when they put it back to its place. Then Kihyun followed the corridor and when he was at the end of it he was on the street, a few houses away from his home. He looked back to his house and then he started to run to Minhyuks.

When he and Minhyuk went back to his house the next morning, they didn’t have any bad thoughts on their minds, because Kihyuns parents never caused problems and they thought Kihyun was just sent away to make sure that nothing happens to him. They entered Kihyuns house and Kihyun happily shouted: “Mom! Dad! I’m back!” but there was no reply. Minhyuk looked at him worried, but Kihyun just said: “They are still sleeping, no need to worry!” and he made his way to his parents room, too excited to recognize that the pictures on the walls were gone and the other rooms were a mess. As he entered his parents room, he couldn’t believe what he saw. His parents were lying on the ground, their eyes didn’t have any life in it and their clothes were drained in blood. He carefully asked “Mom? Dad?” and slowly went to them. “Hey! Mom! I’m back! Did you hear me? Stop playing such a joke on me! This isn’t funny!” he said, slowly recognizing that all of this isn’t a joke with tears in his eyes. “Dad?” he whines. “Mom?” when he suddenly felt someone who hugged him. “Shhh Kihyun-ah!” he heard Minhyuks voice. “They’re dead… You can’t do anything for them anymore!” “no!” Kihyun cries and broke down. “T-this can’t be real!” he sniffed and hold tight onto Minhyuk, who tried to comfort him.

*in the reality*

On Kihyuns face a sad smile popped up as he remembered the scene. It was horrible for him back there, he didn’t talk to anyone but Minhyuk and wasn’t willing to get help in the first month. But after 6 weeks of suffering he slowly began to accept, that his parents are dead, and that they wouldn’t want him to be like that, but to move on and live his life properly, so he started to behave normal again. Minhyuks parents treated him like their own kid, he lived with them until he turned 16, then he searched an own little apartment. He still thinks a lot about his parents, but it doesn’t hurt him, because he knew his parents would be proud of him, if they would knew, what he’s doing, because they often talked about making such a group which is fighting against the president, but they never did it.

While Kihyun was lost in memories, suddenly Changkyun showed up. “Can I help you guarding? I have nothing to do at the moment.” He asked. Kihyun and Hyunwoo turned around, surprised. “Sure!” Hyunwoo replied. “But where’s Hoseok?” “He’s helping Jooheon out with the boy” Kihyun and Hyunwoo looked at each other surprised and then back to Changkyun. “But he hardly ever lets someone help him with his patients.” “Yeah, I think Hoseok himself was surprised too when he was asked to stay in the emergency room. Not that he would care.” Changkyun said. “So he’s still into Jooheon?” Hyunwoo asked. “Yes, and no he’s still not willing to tell him, but it’s obvious that he likes him back, even though he didn’t realize it yet!” Changkyun replied and they all laughed about their friends situation. “What love does to yourself, it’s incredible, isn’t it?” Kihyun asked, looking at the tree, which hid their headquarter. The others nodded and they all stayed silent, just sitting there and enjoying the moment of happiness, pretending they don’t have to worry about a single thing.

Minhyuk was done showering and sat into their living room, and watched his friends sitting outside, laughing about something and then just sitting there and watching the nature around them. He knew that he made their lifes more difficult with creating the Clan X. They aren’t able to just go around the market place like they are just another inhabitant of their village and not wanted criminals in the eye of the president. It is difficult to live like that, hiding from soldiers and definitely not an easy one. When he asked them to join the Clan X they weren’t aware of the fact that they would have to live like that, so they simply joined him, even though he tried to warn them about it. After they were seen the first time they had to start hiding and at the beginning the others were mad that they have to live in such a situation  but they had to accept it, because they couldn’t turn back time. He still felt guilty that he did this to them, and he tries his best to not overwork them, and let them have their free time, when they can realx, but it isn’t always possible.

He was lost in his thoughts, when he heard someone stepping in. “Minhyuk-ah?” he heard the voice of Hoseok. “The boy is alright, you can go and see him in about an hour” Minhyuk nodded. “Okay, thank you. Go and get some rest you sound tired!” “Yes, thank you.” Minhyuk now was excited and couldn’t wait to go to ask the boy what exactly happened and who he was.

 


 

YES I FINALLY DID IT!!! Omo I was working on this for hours!! 

First: I'M SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BUT I HAD A WRITERS BLOCK AND EVERYTHING I WROTE WAS TY AF SO I DIDNT POST! THE CHAPTER TITLE IS TY AF BUT I DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO PUT IN SOO YAS HERE I GO!

I'm still not satisfied with this chapter, but it's quite good, so Imma just put it online ^^ 

AND OMG I CANT WAIT FOR THEIR COMEBACK AFKAJFLKAFJ THE TEASER IS GOALS I CANT WAIT AHHHHHHHHHHH!! THERE ARE SO MANY COMEBACKS ATM AJFAJF IM GOING TO DIE!!!

Haha yes this are the struggles of a fangirl xD

I'd be really happpyyyy if you would comment your thoughts of the story, because I'm not sure if I should continue writing :/ 

Sooooo anywayssss, hopefully see ya soon with a new chapter! xx