The burning factory

Clan X - fighting for love

He was standing around the corner of one of the neighbour houses, while he was watching the arms factory burn down. He could see the members of the Clan X run away from the crime scene. It was sure they set the fire because there was a white flag with a black X on it standing there. As he could here the voice of the marching soldiers, he quickly turned around and ran away.

 

Minhyuk and the other members were running away from the factory. They were laughing and shouting, because they succeded. After the arms factory burned down, the soldiers of President Chae wouldn’t have enough weapons in their village to beat the poor people up. At least until the next transporter will arrive, but that will be at the earliest in 5 days and maybe they could stop it. As they arrived at the headquarter, they all sat at the table and Kihyun took the beer out of the fridge. „If that isn’t a reason to celebrate!“ he said and gave each member a bottle. While everyone was cheering and celebrating their success, their leader, Minhyuk was just sitting there and staring at the beer, which was standing in front of them. After an hour Minhyuk stood up. „I’ll go to bed, it’s late and I’m tired, see you guys tomorrow!“ And with these words he left the kitchen and headed to his room.

As soon as he felt his soft mattress under his body he closed his eyes and took a big breath. He just couldn’t stop thinking of what happened at THE Friday. They’re gone. Just gone. He still can’t believe it. Even he knew, that they’re doing some illegal things, he would’ve never thought, they would get caught by the president’s soldiers. Maybe that’s the reason why he’s still not over it.

 

Flashback

Minhyuk was inside oft he Lee’s house, cooking and waiting for his parents to come home. He knew they had to do some ‚business‘ – better said they had to make some illegal transactions. Suddenly he heard their police officer through the speaker they had in their house. „Everybody to the marketplace. Now!“ He hurried and put on his jacket and shoes, then he quickly ran to the marketplace. When he arrived there he searched for one of his friends, as he spotted Kihyun he quickly walked over to him. „Yo, buddy, you know what’s happening here?“ he asked his best friend. The said shook his head. „No, I think we just have to wait until the officer and his people arrive!“ Minhyuk nodded  and they stood there in silence, waiting for the soldiers to come.

After a few minutes they saw the van with the soldiers coming. As the soldiers get out of the car you could see that there were two other persons, with masks, so they couldn’t recognize who they were, with them. The soldiers led them in the middle of the place and forced them to get on their knees. Then the officer appeared. „Residents of this village! Today you’re going to see, what happens to the persons, who try to sell or buy things on the black market, like the meat of the animals from the wood, or weapons! These two persons,“ he pointed on the persons. „tried to sell some weapons, they stole from the arms factory! Everybody knows, that these weapons belong to president Chae, and it’s high treason to steal things from the president!“ The people around Minhyuk and Kihyun started to mumble things like ‚Oh god, no!‘ or ‚What the hell did they think?‘ „Be quiet everyone!“ the officer shouted. „As punishment for their activities, they will have to pay with their lifes!“ Everyone breathed heavily. Minhyuk himself looked shocked at Kihyun. They’ll have to see how this two persons will die through a soldiers pistol. The officer turned around, back to his soldiers. „Take the masks off. Everybody should see, who the persons were, which stole things from the president!“ As the soldiers took the off, Minhyuk shouted „NO!“ The persons who were sitting there, sentenced to death were nobody else but his parents.

He turned to his best friend, who looked shocked at him. „Please, Kihyun, tell me this aren’t my parents!“ he flustered with tears in his eyes. His friend just looked at him with a sympathetic expression. Minhyuk fell down on his knees. „No, no,no…“ he mumbled. „Hey, you!“ the officer shouted. „Minhyuk, right? This are your parents aren’t they?“ Instead of an answer Minhyuk looked on the ground. The officer smiled. „Good. Soldiers! Help him stand up so he can see, what the punishment of these kind of things are, so he won’t get used to do it too!“ Two soldiers came to the said and forced him to get up and look at his parents. He had tears in his eyes. „Go on your positions!“ the officer commanded. The soldiers were standing in a semicircle around his parents, behind their backs. „Fix your weapons!“ „NO!“ Minhyuk shouted and started fighting against the grips of the soldiers. „Load your weapons!“ He just tried harder. „We love you, Minhyuk!“ his parents said with tears in their eyes. The said started to cry too, but gave up fighting and just looked at his parents. „Shoot!“ Everyone took a deep breath as the shots were heard and Minhyuks parents fell on the ground, both with an empty expression in their eyes. „No, no, no!“ Minhyuk cried, and finally the soldiers let him run to his parents. He sat next to them and cried over their dead bodies.

Flashback End

Just as he stopped thinking about it, he could feel that his cheeks were wet, he didn’t even realiize that he started crying. The only things he could feel when he’s thinking about that are anger and pain. The pain ist he hardest thing about that. It feels like she’s swallowing all other emotions excpect the anger he feels. Because of the pain he made a desicion: He’ll never love anyone anymore. At least no one new, because he can’t just stop loving his friends, the other members of Clan X. They’re already to important to him. And then there’s the anger. The anger at himself, for not going with his parents and protect them froom the soldiers. The anger at them, for stealing the weapons out of the arms factory, for trying to sell them, and especially, for not taking enough care of themselves. All this is bothering him since the day of their death. And that was about 2 months ago but he just can’t stop thinking about that. How it would be if they were still here? Would ‚Clan X‘ even exist? And if yes, what would they think about their son, doing things like beating up the soldiers, protecting the people from their village, steal weapons from the presidents transporter and these kind of things? He was interrupted, because he heard the door open slowly. „Minhyuk-ah?“ a familiar voice said. „What is it hyung?“ he asked. „Why are you here alone? And…. Why are you crying?“ Kihyun replied worried. „I don’t want to talk about it.“ Minhyuk said and sat up. His best friend sat next to him. „You’re still not over it are you?“ Minhyuk could feel the pain coming up again. „No, I’m not!“ he said and leaned on his friends shoulder, just to start crying. „Shhhh, Minmin, everythings okay! I’m here, do you here me? We’ll always protect each other!“ Kihyun flustered and they sat there until they fell asleep.

 


 

So this is the first chap ^^ Hope you all like it! Tbh idk what I should think about this chap but imma post it anyway!

If you like it, it would be great if you comment, subscribe or even upvote but that's all to you <3

I'm sorry for the mistakes I didn't proofread it yet :/

Byebye see y'all soon xx