Chapter 1

If It's You

After 2years of high school, I finally a collage student ! I further my study in international business. It feels so good too that now im live alone after my parents divorce so my dad just give the house that I grow up in it to me. Both of them now have their own life but they frequently ask how I am doing and give money. It was hard to see my family from being a happy family to a broken family. It all started when dad started to see his first love from high school again after so many years so there’s where it seems to ed up. I wonder how could dad do that to mom , its pretty crazy how dad change in a blink of an eye towards me and mom. Its hurts so bad but I guess I just need to live with it. And mom she was downhearted ofcourse but she move on which im so happy that the divorce doesn’t really matter to her anymore… I hope so.

 

While preparing for my class , my phone rings

And its from Mark. Ohh well now Mark and I are couple since the night of the prom

We got really close and eventually fall in love

I slides to answer “Hey babe, you ready ? im on my way to your house now.”

“Okay I’ll be getting ready now.”

“Babe did you just wake up? OMG!”

“Yeap, well I’ll be ready in any minutes. Don’t you worry!! Love ya!!” and he just hung up on me

 

Urgh this man need to get his straight. I start my car and speed to Mark’s house which only take about 10-15 minutes from my house. As I arrived to his house I see there’s another car besides his car. I thought its his parents. So I press the bell after a few of pressing the bell finally the door is open but its not Mark. He look likes someone I know long back in the days. He’s so tall, handsome and his body so in shape I believe under those basic white t-shirt of him must have those what we call delicious chocolate bar abs. ohh Im so crazy to actually think about that. His face structure is so define and oh his jawline is sharp as sharp as my knife at home. Ouch.

“Well hello there! Is Mark home ?” I asks away nervously even I know that he is home

This guy in front of me just keep staring at me and seems like a longing stare and suddenly Mark come and break the silence

“Oh you meet my step brother.” Mark quickly hug me by my waist tightly

It’s was one hell awkward situation

“I didn’t know that you have a brother babe”

“You don’t know who is this Clara ?” asks Mark seems shocked that I didn’t know his brother

“No, ofcourse I do not know who is this. You never tell me before.”

When Mark was about to answer , the guy in front of us quickly says “Well im not his brother by blood. Im his step brother with different mother and father. Im Jason Steve now.”

“So glad to finally meet you again Clara.” says him to me while offering a hand shake

I accept his hand shake “Hurmm again ?”

Mark cuts our moment with grabbing my arms and take me quickly to my car leaving his brother alone in front of the door.

While in the car Mark says to stay away from his brother and not to get involve with him. When I ask him why he just say that its better for me not to know.

Mark in the sport department while im in business department which quite far away from each other so I drop him first at his department. We always take turns to use whose car to go to the collage.

After parking my car behind of my department building , I can see my ex-roommate when I stay in the hostel for a while before moving out and I live alone and now she is my best friend. And her name is Hanny. I have the same morning class with her today.

“Hey y !” says Hanny while giving out my favourite morning coffee to me

“Well thankyou babe. You’re my saviour. I totally forgot about my coffee today.”

“Its okay Clara. You know im here for you.” Giving me a wink

I smile suddenly as we walk to our class I heard someone screaming my name and both of us turned around and I see its Mark’s step brother Jason Steve.

Hanny quickly grab my hand “Who is the handsome guy? OMG. He’s hot”

“Well he is hot needed and he is Mark’s step brother.”

“Ouch , too bad for you girl. He’s mine now” says Hanny who seems overly excited when Jason walking up to us.

While walking up , I can see that he smile brightly to me and my heart at that moment gosh god know how hard for to breath.

“Woah we just meet each other this morning and here we are again. So you take Accounting in Business too ?”

“Yeah I know right. Hummm no, I study in International Business.”

Hanny seems anxiety waiting for her to talk but Jason quickly make his first move “Well hello there , Im Jason Steve and you are ?” ask him to my best friend

“Hi Im Hanny Lee. Nice to meet you.” answer Hanny with a smile.

“So Clara and Hanny I hope we can be friends since I just move in this town and don’t really have that much of friend.”

“Sure why not. Well sorry Jason but now we need to go to class so lets meet up sometimes later this afternoon maybe.” I stated while literally dragging Hanny to class together with  who seems to admiring Jason

But he stops us and ask whether that our class is the same as him and yes he’s in the same class as us. So eventually we went to the class together and he sit behind me by the window. During the class I can feel that he is looking at me which make me nervous. Weird. After the class , Hanny can’t eat lunch with me and Mark seems have things to do so I left alone. When I finish packing my things and put everything in my beg suddenly Jason come to me and ask me whether I wanna go lunch with him and weirdly I say yes. Truthfully, I don’t like to eat alone so yeah. When we at our collage’s café, after getting to know each other little bit more

“So Jason , I want to ask something. Can I ?”

“Sure, what is it ?”

“How do you know my full name ? and what do you mean by meeting me again ?” I ask with curiosity to him

“Well . . .”