oo5.

Lucky Monster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung quickly got off the bus, almost losing her footing on the last step. She couldn’t contain her excitement over the remake of her favorite drama with the bonus of her most admired actor. She ran down the block like the reckless, crazy girl she was and took a right turn into the wealthy neighborhood. She rang the doorbell at the gate and waited for the enormous golden gates to part for her entrance. Sooyoung beamed with eagerness. She told him everything and it was no different for him. She ran up the five steps and stood in front of the well known seven foot door. She rang the doorbell thrice and knocked five times anxiously waiting for Sehun to greet her. Her smile gleamed as she waited.

“Sehun, guess what just came out? He's sooooo cute!” she squealed.

Sehun didn’t say anything. He didn’t greet her like usual, didn’t smile like usual. In fact, he was the opposite of usual. He wasn’t anywhere near cheerful at all. He looked gloomy, sad, and a bit mad. His face said it all.

“Go!” he shouted. “Go home! And, never come back!” She shoved a box in her arms and she immediately reacted. Her arms held out and her hands tightly hugged the sides of the box, but not just any box. It wa a box full of memories, their memories. She spotted the cap to their first baseball game.

“Gooo!” he repeated. The tears welled up in her chocolate brown eyes. He needed her to leave his side. He needed her help. He needed for her to close that room he made inside his heart for her. She was falling for him, and he knew he couldn’t catch her fall. He knew, deep inside, he shouldn’t have made room for her.

“I…I don’t understand,” she said. Her smile lessened, quickly turning into a frown. Yesterday, he kissed her on the forehead and bid her good night. Today, he shoved her off his steps and forbid her to meet him ever again. Her hands reached for his, but it never came as she drowned into the darkness.

She jolted awake from her deep slumber, a memory she had trained herself to forget long ago haunted her dreams.  A teardrop streamed down her cheek and she wiped it away forgetting it ever happened. 

Her eyes widened, swiping away any slumber she had left in her eyes as she remembered the event that just occurred. Sooyoung panicked when she felt the bedside and Sehun was gone. She quickly searched for her phone, desperate to see what the time was. She gasped in terror as she read 11:00 PM; an hour passed the time Baekhyun had promised to take her back home. Sooyoung quickly jumped out of bed, finally feeling the disgust on her skin. She picked up the scattered pieces of clothes on the ground and quickly got ready to present herself in front

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter