Jiyeon's house

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The next day)

Hyomin's POV

Wow her house is really huge. i thought when i reach her house.

I know that she is rich, but I didn’t know that she is this rich. I pressed the doorbell and waited patiently in front of the gate. A few moment later, someone came and opened the gate and the door for me, that person seems to be Jiyeon’s maid.

“Good afternoon Ms Park, Ms Jiyeon is in her room right now please follow me.” The maid lead me to Jiyeon’s room.

I knocked on the door and I heard a faint voice,” Come in”

I unlocked the door and saw Jiyeon lying on her bed restlessly, walking closer to her, her face looks pale and she was frowning.

“Jiyeon ah, are you okay?” I asked worriedly as I place my hands over her forehead.

“Jiyeon ah! You are having a fever, wait here while I call your maid and bring you some medicine.” As I was going to leave, she grabbed my wrist and pulled me. I accidently tripped and I fell on her bed, on top of her. Our face was so close to each other, my heart beats faster and I felt hot. I am not sure if it is because of Jiyeon’s body or it is because I am burning up because of our close interaction. I quickly got up and I can feel that blood is flowing to my cheeks. “S-sorry.” I stuttered.

Jiyeon just shook her head, “Can you please tell my maids to cook some porridge for me, I am a little hungry. And sorry that I am not feeling well today, I should have told youearlier so you wouldn't have make a wasted trip here.” She said breathlessly.

“It is okay Jiyeon-ah, let me take care of you today alright? Take a nap first, i will call you when the porridge is ready." I smiled to her and head down to the kitchen and started to make chicken porridge for her. Even though I know that she told me to ask the maid to cook for her, but I wanted to cook for her myself. After 20 minutes I have finally finished cooking, even though it is a bit hard to cook it since I have a hard time finding all the ingredients but fortunatedly, it tasted nice and I hope that she will like it. I asked the maid for some medicine and head to Jiyeon’s room. I lightly shook her, “Jiyeon-ah, wake up. Time to eat and have your medicine.”

I help her to sit up and feed her the porridge, “Did you cook this?” she asked me.

“How did you know?”

“Because it taste really nice and most of the time the maids can’t cook this well.”

“I am glad that it taste well, finish it ok?”

“Mhmm, I am so happy.”

“Why? This is the first time that I heard that a person is happy when she’s sick.”

“Because I get to eat food cooked by you, it is rare to eat food that is prepared by your principal.” She chuckled weakly. Even when she is sick, she still have the energy to tease me tsk tsk. But I feel a sudden drop in my mood after she remind me that I am her principal…. I have always forget that when we are together…

“Just finish your food and get well soon” I said. During the whole time I was staring at her lips. I am not sure why I did that but I just can’t help but stare at it and before I knew it she had already finished her food. I gave her the medicine and told her to sleep and she followed exactly what I said. While she sleeps, I grabbed a chair and sat down beside her and just stare at her face, she have really nice features, her nose is sharp, her skin looks so smo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter