Lunch "date"

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The next day at school)

Jiyeon’s POV

 I am so happy that we are finally friends!! I must really thank IU for her brilliant plan and I should treat her and her mother for dinner one day. I am still unable confirm my feelings towards Ms Park, wait I mean Hyomin. But one thing I am sure of is that she makes a nice friend.

SNAP!

I startled as I heard a snap sound and it was none other than IU who had just snapped her finger to wake me up from my thoughts.

“A penny for your thoughts?” She asked but instead of replying to her question I hugged her immediately and squealed.

“THANKYOU IU!!! YOU ARE THE BEST FRIEND I CAN EVER GET!” i screamed and lift her up

“Wowow, put me back down, so what happened?”

“I am finally friends with her!” I gave IU a dorky smile.

“REALLY!??!? OMG that’s great!! I am so happy for you my friend!”

I nodded my head excitedly and the bell rang.

I have already apologise to my science teacher even though he said that he “forgive” me, I am sure science classes from now on is gonna be hell for me…. I am sure that he will find any opportunity he can to scold me. Sigh, but looking at the bright side, I am finally friends with Hyomin~

“Finally school is over” I said tiredly.

“Mmm, do you want to go home together now?”

“Mmm, I think I will stay in school for a while, you can head home first.”

“Okay, I think I sort of have an idea why you are staying back in school, good luck!” IU winked.

I swear that she can read my mind and  I really can’t hide anything from her. Anyway, time to visit my new friend, hehe!

I decided to buy a sandwich from the cafeteria in case she hasn’t eaten anything yet.

“Hi, may I look for Ms Park?”

“May I know why you are looking for her?”

“My teacher told me to look for her.” I lied.

“Hmm okay, you may go and see her now.”

I bowed to the lady and knocked on Ms Park’s door.

“Come in”

“Hello, Ms Park!” I went in and gave her the biggest smile I can put.

“Jiyeon? Why are you here? You didn’t create any troubles this time right?”

“Nope, I am a good girl! I just want to have a chat with my friend. Nothing wrong with that right? Oh right, have you eaten lunch?”

“No… I didn’t have the time to eat.” She said as she show a cute sad expression. How can a principal be so cute?

“Here, for you. I bought it for you, I am not sure if it will fit your taste but it can definitely fill your stomach? I hope?” I said as I give her the sandwich.

“Aww, thank you Jiyeonnie” She smiled.

“Jiyeonnie?”

“Yeah… you don’t like it? Sorry..”

“No no no! I like it, I just find it surprising.” I smiled. Jiyeonnie… hehe

She unwrap the wrapper and started to eat the sandwich at a pretty fast pace actually, I guess that she is really hungry.

“Next time please remember to have your lunch alright?”

“Ogay” She said with full.

“Oh right! I have a trick to show you!” I said excitedly as I recalled a video that I previously watch on youtube. I clicked on the calculator app in my phone and pass it to her.

“Please key in the first 3 number of your phone number….. then multiply it by 80 and….” I told her a couple of steps to do.

After that, I took back my phone and do something to the final numbers and started to call someone with my phone on my lap.

I’ll be your canvas, you draw me all night long~ Hyomin’s phone started ringing, she took out her phone and have a puzzled expression on her face.

“What’s wrong?” I asked looking at her puzzled face

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter