Plan B

Unexpected
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(The next day)

Jiyeon’s POV

“So, IU are you ready?” I asked while looking at IU expectantly, I really have no idea where I have gotten all the courage from, to do something like this, even though it will all be just an act but it still get me very nervous and scared for some reason…

“Yup, I just have to apply some make-up now to make it seems more real. My mum is also prepared hehe.”

“Please help me thank your mum! I will wait for you at the hallway, thanks for helping me IU.”

“No problem! But remember it is an act, don’t hit me for real though”

“I won’t IU! Don’t worry, I will protect your precious face.” I said as I poke her chubby cheeks.

IU rushed to the washroom to do her make-up as we don’t have much time, we have to execute our plan at the exact time.

A few minutes later, “Jiyeon ah! I’m done!” IU shouted while covering her face.

I shift her hands off a bit from her face, “OMG IU AH, YOUR MAKE-UP SKILLS ARE GREAT, you really look like you have been beaten up pretty badly.” I said while give her a thumbs-up.

“You have no idea how much I have practiced for this, you better treat me to a nice meal after all of this!!”

“Yes madm!” I said as I salute to IU.

“His here! Quick!” IU whispered to me. I look across the hallway and saw my target, my science teacher and since there is a lot of students in the hallway, it is perfect for our plans.

I throw a "punch" towards IU’s face and she fall to the ground due to my heavy blow.

“YOU ! THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU MESS WITH ME!” I shouted, gathering all attention on me. And of course all of this was an act to achieve my goal to meet Ms Park again.

All the students crowd around us as I continue kicking IU who is on the ground.

“WHAT IS GOING ON?!” My science teacher shouted.

When he saw IU on the floor and me kicking her, his eyes widened in shock and push me away from IU, “IU are you okay?”

When IU lift up her face, it can be seen that her lips was cut by my “punch” and her cheeks is red swollen. He turned around and shouted at me, “PARK JIYEON THAT’S IT! YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR THIS TIME, COME WITH ME RIGHT NOW!” He dragged me to the principal’s office after he told a student to send IU to the school nurse to attend to her “injuries”. When we entered the principal’s office, Ms Park was answering a phone call, and I certainly know who is the person that is on the other end of the line.

“Ms Park, Park Jiyeon has beaten up a student today and I saw it with my own eyes. Please do something Ms Park, she showed me disrespect yesterday and she didn’t apologise to me at all. Today, she even beat up a student up badly. Please give her harsh punishment Ms Park.”

“Mhmm, I know, IU’s mum just called me. You may leave now, I will handle this.” Ms Park said and her voice was cold. Honestly, her cold voice scared me a little. Her voice was as cold as ice and I could feel shivers down my spine when I heard her.

The teacher left the room and closed the door, when I hear the door closed, I feel like hiding in one corner of the room because of the cold aura that Ms Park was giving off..

“Park Jiyeon, don’t you think that what you are doing is already enough? You even beat up a student! And her parent just called me and complain to me. I do not tolerate violence in my school and I am sure my father feels that way too! Do you do this just to see me again?” Her voice echoed throughout the room, I feel like a small mouse in front of her as my body started to tremble.

I nodded my head slowly in response and continue staring at the ground.

“You leave me with no choice, I am going to have to expel you.”

“What?! You can’t do that!” The word ‘expel’ wake me up from my fear and is now filled with panic, but it soon vanished as I remembered one important thing.

“Why can’t I? I am the Principal and you really have gone too far this time. I have already told you yesterday to give up but instead, you created more trouble and you didn’t even apologise to your teacher!” She shouted, but this time I felt no fear at all, if I want to get to know her, I have to be brave.

I smirked, “You want to expel me? HA! You can’t do that, trust me. You can ask your dad for the reason. Anyway, can’t you see all my efforts in trying to know you personally? You should be honored. Just accept my offer and I will stop creating troubles. I promised. I will come here again tomorrow after school and please give me an answer by then. Have a nice day, Ms Park. Or should I say soon to be friend?” I winked at her and walked out of the room without glancing back.

Hyomin’s POV

What the hell just happen? This girl… is really something different. I should call my dad and ask him.

“Hello? Appa?”

“Oh Hyomin, wae? Did something happen in school?”

“I just wanted to ask whether I am able to expel jiyeon.”

“Jiyeon? As in Park Jiyeon?”

“Yes dad”

“Why would you want to expel her? She is such a great student! Last year she have gotten first in school and the feedbacks given by her teachers are

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter