twelve

Stronger

Eunbi and Daehyun’s holiday were done so they have to work again. Eunbi loved the fact that she can enjoyed the sweat from hard work. Meanwhile Daehyun, even he has the holiday he would create music everywhere.

“hey Eunbi let’s go” he said bluntly while helping Min Soo with his shoes. Eunbi froze on her spot, he’s weird. She hummed and put on her shoes.

 

A rookie producer smiled to see them,”good morning, our swag couple are here. Nice to meet you guys again. Oh, Eunbi-ah can you help me with my music?” Daehyun crossed his arms.
“you asked her? Not me? So strange” the rookie chuckled and put his hand on Eunbi and Daehyun shoulder. “then..should I work with you two? Together?” the two made a face and move the pd’s hand,”uughh! We are not working together again!” Eunbi yelled while running away.

Daehyun’s POV

“where is she~?” I don’t know what’s gotten on me but I want to see her for some reason. I want to see my brother today, and I feel like she wanted to see him too. There she is. Like the other day, she enjoyed the music in the studio. I peeked in, and smile by myself. I must have crazy

She saw my reflection in the mirror and paused. “I’m sorry, aren’t you tired? Let’s go to cafe nearby” I grinned and she laughed at me.

“what’s wrong with you these days? You know..just read my mind!” she stopped and held my shoulders. She’s so cute. We arrived at the cafe and start the conversation. My throat felt so dry, it’s not like asking to a date, stupid. “Eunbi, your work will be done at 5 p.m. right?” she hummed while eating. “wanna come to hospital with me? I mean, you helped me and all so..” i bit my inner lips feeling nervous.

Her eyes widened,”wwhy suddenlyy? Did soomething happeened?”
“yah yah be careful, tsk this girl” I wiped the rice next to her lips, how if she get choked on her own? Ofcourse I’ll be the only one who laugh the loudest.

I explained everything and energetically she agreed. We picked Min Soo and asked to come with us. The boy asked me all the time about hyung and I happily answered it.

Arriving at the hospital I smiled to Eunbi, Min Soo held my hand. We are coming, hyung.

End of POV

 

Daehyun’s brother was watching the tv when they enter the room. Eunbi put the fruits she brought on the table and smiled. They bowed and introduced themselves, Daehyun’s brother smiled and grinned at Min Soo. “sorry he can’t talk too much” Eunbi shook her hand telling him it was okay. Min Soo told Daehyun’s brother all his funny stories. They laughed and laughed ‘til the clock showed 8.45 p.m. and Min Soo was sleepy. Daehyun hugged his brother,”hyung, get rest. I have to go now, bye”.

 

 

After got off from the bus, Daehyun had to piggyback Min Soo since the boy has fallen asleep. The two start talking from work thing to daily life.

“by the way, who is your first love? How is she? I really wanted to know girl stuff so help me please~” Eunbi asked cutely which he thought it was a little creepy.
“then what are you? You shouldv’e known girl stuff more than me. Oh god, did you mean you asked about my ideal type, didn’t you?” he  smirked. Eunbi’s expression was surely flat and so Daehyun gave up and decided to tell her.

“that girl..she’s weird but I liked her in the first place for no reason. That’s enough explanation” Eunbi thanked him while glaring. Daehyun chuckled to see her reaction, and she’s funny, and beautiful, and kind, and perfect.

Too perfect for me.