Chapter 4

I didn't see that coming

A.n:

Sorry for the late update.

And to make it worst. There's no Kryber interaction here. *sigh*

Next chapter. I promise.

 


 

“Yuri unnie! Gosh you scare me…!” Krystal startled to see someone raided their fridge in the middle of the night. Krystal’s parents left Korea almost a month now, so she didn’t expecting there’s another person inside their house “I almost hit you with pan.”

Yuri just laughs seeing Krystal expression, “Yah! You Jungs, are so violent, you and your sister.”

“Well, I didn’t know you sleep here. I thought someone robbed our food.”

“Impromptu sleep-over with your Sis after shopping parade. Because her boyfriend is way too busy to accompany her.” She said while rolled her eyes.

Krystal take the bottle water and drink it down, not bothering to get the glass. “What?” she asked Yuri who watching her intently, “Mom is not here, so I’m allowed to drink from the bottle.”

Yuri snorted, “Not that kiddo. I was just wondering, are you and Amber an item now? I heard a thing or two around our friends that they’re spotted you at several places with Amber, and you guys are so close to each other.”

“You can say so.” Krystal tilted her head while staring at the taller girl, “This is just between you and me okay?” Yuri nods, curios. “Amber and I, we’ve been together for... I don’t know, 2 months-ish?”

It’s been two months for Krystal and Amber after the kiss in the car, and nothing happen after that, it means no physical contact, well except for the spontaneous hug or hand holding. Krystal said what happened in the car it’s just how she showing her gratitude to Amber, because Amber had been so patient the whole day to her plus Amber look very handsome that day. Which Amber of course teased Krystal non-stop saying that was just an excuse. Amber got the smacked at the back of her head for sure. Repeatedly.

“Two months? Are you serious?”

“But…” Krystal quickly cut it before Yuri gets the wrong idea, “We’re not together as in an item, not yet, we’re just you know…”

Yuri look puzzled, “No, I don’t know. What? are you in an open relationship? Friends with benefits? What?”

Krystal rolled her eyes “No, but we’re not official yet. Our parents, kinda set us up together, and we have an agreement that we’ll gonna try this. But if something happen, un-expecting thing, then we calls it quit. So the chances are still open, we didn’t know what happen next, we’re just getting to know each other first.”

“It must be relieved for both of your parents that you two are going really well…”

Krystal sighed, “Truth is, our parents didn’t know how well we get along together”, “I talked to Amber about this I don’t want our parents to know yet, because I don’t want them to get their hopes up toward us. Because if we couldn’t make it somehow, and our parents already expecting something from us, then their friendship will be… you know, not the same anymore. And I… We.., don’t want that.”

Yuri still silent, try to digesting the younger girl words. “Why are you always thinking about bad things will happen, seems like you doubted amber.”

“I do” Krystal answer immediately, “I still doubted her somehow. Well doubt is a strong word. Umm… let just say I’m cautious. My last relationship ended in a messy way, there were screaming, yelling, crying, that’s one of the reasons why I left America.”

“What happened?”

“I caught my ex cheating with her ex-girlfriend”, “And hearing Amber and her history with girls around her, I think I’m not ready yet to have a committed relationship with her, I don’t know her thoroughly. Besides, I still need my space, I don’t want to make her as a rebound.”

Yuri just smiles, “I don’t want you to think that I picked my side, and my judgment here is pure objective. All I can say is I’ve known amber for years. She’s a good girl Krys, worth to fight for, anyone would be lucky to have her. You just don’t know her story yet, and it’s not my place to tell you. Let Amber open up to you, and you should open up to amber too, you’re great to each other, and I think somehow you tame her.”

Krystal laugh a bit at the ‘tame’ part, “Yeah, she’s whipped, she cater to all my needs.” Yuri laugh along too. Yuri definitely knows what amber have been through with Krystal.

The Jung-women, they’re all princesses, and they’re command is no joke. Yuri got her experience with Jessica. She treated Jessica like her princess. Unfortunately her chosen princess didn’t see her as her prince.

They’re both fell silence. Krystal smile a little bit remembering the dorky girl who filled her days for the past two months. “Yuri unnie… don’t tell Sica unnie about this, I don’t want her accidentally tell my mom about amber and me.”

“Don’t worry baby jung, my lips are sealed”

They both fell silent, Krystal just stares at the bottle in her hands and Yuri busy munching on cake she found in the fridge. “Unnie… I want to ask you something.”

That got Yuri’s attention, “if this is about amber’s ex-girlfriends I can’t tell you, let Amber tell the story”

Krystal rolled her eyes, “Not that. It’s about Sica unnie.”

Yuri squint her eyes, “what about her?”

“Do you like her? As in more than bestfriend”

“What are you talking about? She has Tyler.”

“Unnie…” Krystal try to lower her voice, “I saw you two kissed, like months ago…”

Krystal expected a hysterical denial or something like that, but no… Yuri just froze, and she put the spoon she holds.

 “Don’t think bad about your sister ok? I was the one who made the first move, she’s not a cheater.”

“I’m not talking about who’s cheating with whom, I’m talking about what I saw, she didn’t refuse you, she…” krystal look for the right word to say, “she seems genuine when she kissed you.”

“Eww.. , you watch us kissed?” Yuri try to joke.

But Krystal keep her serious expression “Do you like my sister Unnie?”

“You saw us kissed, there’s no need to deny it. And I do not just like her, I’m in love with her.”

Krystal just nods, “so why didn’t you do something about it?”

“When I realized that Sica is means so much to me, I was still scared about my feelings, until it was too late and she’s with Tyler now. I can’t force her Krys. It wouldn’t be fair to her. I had my chance but didn’t use it.”

“But isn’t weird or awkward or you know… hurt maybe? Seeing Sica unnie with somebody else”

Yuri smile bitterly, “It’s freakin hurt Krys. But I can’t do anything else, she seems happy. We both agree that past is just past.”

Krystal silent for a moment, truth is she prefer Yuri to become Sica girlfriend rather than her current boyfriend, “Just so you know, if someday you two make up your mind, you got my full blessing”

“I know you’re my favorite Jung for a reason” Yuri said while ruffling Krystal’s hair. “Okay this counseling session is over, I’m sleepy. Nite krys.”

“Nite, and thank you.”

“No. Thank you.”

 


 

Thank you for reading. :)