Chappie 6

You're The Reason
It's been a week since Taeyeon was in the hospital.She hadn't woke up yet.Nicole tried to make me eat but I just wouldn't.Not until Taeyeon wakes up."Why do you care so much about her?"Nicole asked.

"I owed her a favour.She helped me get away from Eunhyuk,"I replied.

Nicole tensed when she heard the name Eunhyuk."Does the name ring a bell to you?"I teased.

"A-aniyo,"Nicole stuttered.

She walked out of the room.I looked at Taeyeon."Wake up,Tae.I need you,"I said.

I held onto Taeyeon's hand.A shock went through my body.Why am I like this around her?I slowly drifted to sleep.

Yuri's POV

I was on the way to the hospital to meet Taeyeon.My girlfriend,Jessica,would be coming soon.

I saw Nicole outside of Taeyeon's ward.I hid behind a wall and eavesdropped on her.

"Why can't I just kill her?"Nicole asked.

I gasped.I quickly covered my mouth."I understand.See you later oppa,"Nicole said.

Unfortunately,Jessica arrived and shouted my name."Yuri!"

Nicole kept her phone and glared at me."Hyoyeon won't believe you if you tell her.She's too naive,"she said.

She purposely bumped on me.I looked at Jessica.She looks angry.I held onto her hand."Let's just enter,"I said.

Hyoyeon was sleeping soundly beside Taeyeon.Hyoyeon was holding her hand.Jessica giggled at the sight."They will make a great couple right?"she asked.

I nodded.Hyoyeon slowly woke up.She turned and saw us.She hid her face."Someone's blushing,"I said.

"Shut up,"Hyoyeon said.

I chuckled.Taeyeon was still unconscious on the bed."If her father wasn't that selfish,this wouldn't have happened,"I said.

Should I tell her about Nicole?I asked myself.

A guy entered the room."Why are you here?"Hyoyeon asked him coldly.

"It's none of your business,"Eunhyuk replied.

I blocked him from seeing Taeyeon."What the?"he said.

I smirked.He simply pushed me away and walked to Taeyeon's bed.