Chappie 5

You're The Reason
Day 3 out of 7...

Hyoyeon's POV

I'm going to settle everything with Mr Kim.It's all my fault.Me and my words.I put all that thoughts away from my mind.

Taeyeon's house was big.I saw someone looking outside of the window.I realised that it was Taeyeon."I'm going to break you out of that place,"I said with determination.I rang the doorbell.A boy opened the door."You must be Hyoyeon?"he said.He sounded feminine."My name's Amber.I am Taeyeon's cousin."

I blushed."Are you alright?"Amber asked.I nodded."Sorry,I thought you were a boy,"I said.Amber rubbed the back of her head."I don't care.I get that a lot,"she said.She led me in.

Mr Kim,Taeyeon's dad was sitting at the living room."Annyeonghaseyo,Mr Kim,",I said.I pulled out a hand for him to shake but he didn't."The pictures aren't real,"I lied.I sonehow felt heart broken hearing this from myself.Mr Kim slapped me."If you ever get close to my daughter again,my bodyguards will find you and kill you,"he said.

"No,don't kill her.If you ever lay a hand on her,I'll seriously kill you.Even if you're my own appa,"someone said.I looked to the back.It was Taeyeon.Isn't she locked up?I thought.

"How did you get out?Amber's here beside me,"Mr Kim said.Taeyeon chuckled.She wasn't the Taeyeon I know.She was different."I won't tell you,"she said.

"Guards!Take her to her room!"Mr Kim shouted.

5 bodyguards entered the house.Taeyeon smirked.She managed to knock out all guards.I was suddenly carried into a car."Taeyeon!"I shouted,before drifting into unconsciousness.

"Wake up,"someone said.My eyes refused to open.The guy slapped me hard.I let out a yelp and opened my eyes.In front of me was a guy.He was handsome."Don't you dare steal my soon to be wife,"he said.

"Why would I?"I spat.

"You like her right?Why didn't you pull away from the kiss then?"he asked.

He chuckled."Don't worry.Once I get all her money,she's all yours,"he said.

"Is that all you want?"Taeyeon asked.She had been listening to us all this while.The guy cursed under his breath."How did you pass all the guards?"the guy asked.

You're the guy my father wants me to meet?I won't marry you no matter what.Remember what you did ten years ago?"Taeyeon said.

Ten years ago?Wait,that guy's Eunhyuk?

"Come on.Do you think she could really dance?"Eunhyuk said.

"Right now,I think she's the best instructor,"Taeyeon said.

A tear slid down my cheek.Eunhyuk pushed Taeyeon away.Mr Kim entered the room.He was holding a gun.Eunhyuk too,was holding a gun."Get out of here Taeyeon.Don't you see?She only wants your money too,"Mr Kim said.

Taeyeon stood in front of me.Both of the guys didn't put the gun down."Hyoyeon!"Yuri shouted.

Eunhyuk was shocked and pressed the trigger.Taeyeon fell to the ground."Taeyeon!"I shouted.

Yuri ran towards me.She untied me from the chair.I sat down and put Taeyeon's head on my lap."I've finally found you,"she said before she closed her eyes."Call the ambulance!"I shouted.

Mr Kim wanted to get near Taeyeon but Yuri stopped him."What are you doing?She's my daughter,"Mr Kim said.

"It happens to be your fault,"Yuri said.

"I just want what's best for my daughter,"Mr Kim said.

"I don't think so.You only want what's best for you,"Yuri said.