Chappie 1

You're The Reason
Taeyeon looked at the name of the studio.This is it,ahethought.She opened the door and saw a girl dancing.Taeyeon was only staring at her.Gosh,she's beautiful,Taeyeon thought.She hit her head.What are you thinking?You're straight!

The girl noticed Taeyeon and approached her.She smiled."Are you Sooyoung's friend?"She asked.Taeyeon was still daydreaming.The girl giggled.Cute,she thought.

She clapped her hands in front of Taeyeon.The latter finally snapped out.She blushed."Mianhae,"Taeyeon said."It's okay.So are you Sooyoung's friend?"the girl asked.Taeyeon nodded."My name's Kim Hyoyeon,"the girl said.Taeyeon giggled."My name's Kim Taeyeon,"she said,smiling.

"Hyo and Tae,"Hyoyeon said.Taeyeon nodded."So,you need to learn the Waltz?"Hyoyeon asked.Taeyeon nodded again.Hyoyeon chuckled."You're cute,"she said.She quickly ckvered ."I get that a lot.So,I don't mind,"Taeyeon said.Hyoyeon smiled.

"Hyonnie!"Nicole,Hyoyeon's girlfriend,said.She hugged Hyoyeon and kissed her cheek.Taeyeon felt her heart broken into pieces.What is this feeling?she thought."I'll start tomorrow at eight in the morning,"Taeyeon said and walked out of the room.

"Didn't you say you'll take a day off tomorrow?"Nicole asked."She needs to learn the Waltz by a week,"Hyoyeon said."Don't worry.Meet me here at noon okay?"Nicole nodded.

------------------------

"Did you find an instructor?"Taeyeon's dad,Mr Kim,asked.Taeyeon ignored him.She was busy watching a horror movie."Aigoo this kid,"Mr Kim said.The doorbell rang.Mr Kim went and opened the door."Ah,welcome Amber.Come in,"he said.Amber grinned."Do you mind if I stay here until next year?"she asked."Of course you can stay here,"Mr Kim said.Amber went to her favourite cousin.

"What's up Tae?"she said."Nothing much.Life's boring for me,"Taeyeon said.Amber sat beside Taeyeon.Both of them were glued to the TV.