Dirty little secrets

Dying for love

wheein

It's almost dark  and I still haven't found them yet.  They aren't at the river either,  but there are footprints. 4 different footprints. But it can't be the ones of zombies, because after a meter heads and Mooney ulster prints dissappear.  They were kidnapped... By people? So we are not alone...  

Solar

I had to hide behind a tree because there is a girl at the river. She is probably searching for the other girls, which means there could be more of them.  I look at her appearance and notice that she actually looks pretty cute... Too cute.  I accidently trip on a leave, which makes a loud crank noise. She didn't  hear me,  did she.... I press myself onto the tree and try to take a slight look,  but... She isn't there anymore.  Suddenly I feel something sharp pressing on my neck.  ''Who are you?'' she asks.  I turn around and look straight into her face.  I honestly can't read her.  ''I... Can' t... Talk'' I try to answer. She smiles. ''I' m sorry.'' suddenly she presses the stick harder into my neck. ''maybe you can speak now.'' her kind smile turns into an angry,  scary expression. '' if you don't, this will be the last time you have the chance to speak, walk or even breathe. ''  I'm bleeding. Everything is spinning around.  I feel like I'm fading... 

Moonbyul

hwasa and I are in 'our room'  right now.  Something is definitely  wrong with all of them and this place. ''we need to get out of here, before dinner.'' I whisper a her. '' I know.  Why do you think I act as nice as I do?"  she shows m a peace of paper.  "While I was at the toilet, I drew a plan. I saw four floors and a basement. Every floor is watched by one of them,  but on the dinner, all of them are at the same place,  so that's when we can sneak out. The dinner will be outside so we can't escape by going outside of the regular door,  but while being outside I noticed a little window in the basement.  It was on the other side of the house so we can climb out and run into the woods." I'm about to say something, when yuju , the girl with pigtails,  knocks and walks into the room. ''dinner is ready." even her smile looks wrong. She walks out of the room and we follow her.

Wheein

It's already dark, so I brought here to the fire place next to the tree house. She wakes up. I fettered her,  so she can' t sneak out. '' hello sleeping Beauty. I guess you are hungry."   I say sarcastically  and hand her a spoon of beans. " so I'm a nice person and that's why you have to be nice to."  I smile.  "who are you and where are my friends?" I said next to her. "solar" she says. I look at her confused. I DON'T WANNA KNOW ABOUT THE ING Solar SYSTEM!  I WANT TO KNOW WHERE MY FRIENDS ARE. I calm myself. '' my name is solar'' ahhhh.  "my people found your friends at our river, so we brought them to us. They are okay. Now can I ask you a question.. ."  "No.  I'M NOT READY YET. '' this girl has manners... She kidnapped my friends and now she wants to ask ME questions. "why,  did you kidnap them and why do you call it your river? I mean it's huge...have you ever heard something about sharing? And is solar your real name,  I mean it's pretty cool..."  she laughs.  I don't trust her, but I need to gain her trust,  so she tells me where moonbyul and hwasa  are.  

solar

The girl actually seems really nice and maybe they aren't a threat.  It might sound weird,  but maybe I could get her on my side.  I know she wants me to trust her. She is playing with me, so I have to do the same. I need to gain her test. "We live here and haven't seen anyone else than us in this area, so it was surprising to see two other people here. But since you aren't a threat,  I can let them go. We have no problem to share this place."  It's a lie. We have a problem with sharing.  This is the last healthy river in busan . There are no other people in here.  Everyone left or or died.   " They are save.  I could take you to them. But I have to ask you a question too" she smiles.  "of course"  "good.  Why are you in busan?  How are you related to the other girls and how many are you?"  "we want to go to jeju,  so you don't have to worry about us for a long time and... We are three.  Hwasa, moonbyul  and I.  We are best friends."  wait... They will leave.  It's great, but I wanted her to join us. She is smart and a seems to be a good fighter and person. "I never worried about you."  I say trying to be nice.  "maybe we should get to know each other." "maybe later... I'm tired so I gonna sleep... You should sleep too. ''  she walks up the tree house.  "could you at least uncuff  me?",I shout after her." noo,  I don't want you to leave my side honey'' she winks and walks on.  Well... Looks like I have to sleep like a prisoner. 

Moonbyul

we are sitting on a table and noone is speaking. I see hwasa coughing which is the sign.  "I need to use the toilette",I say.  Everyone looks at me. " Do you want me to show it to you?" umji asks politely.  "I can show it to her."  hwasa smiles.  Everyone nods and keeps eating.  We walk inside. "okay,  do you know where the basement is?"  I ask following hwasa. "it should be.... Here"  she stops.  The stairs look really old fashioned and kinda spooky  "okay, let's go." has a moves on. How the heck, can she be so calm!! It's getting darker and darker. She turns on the light.  "the door is locked."  I try to open it.  "look through the keyhole" hwasa whisperes. "Why do I have to do it?" "Fine I'll do it" she rolls her eyes. And looks throught the keyhole. "I can't she any...holy ." She moves back. "What's wrong?" I've never seen her this shocked before.I look through the key hole. It's dark.wait... I see bodies. Many bodies. Zomie bodies. Suddenly an eye appears on the other side of the keyhole. I fall down."hwasa. They keep zombie here. Why would anyone do this?" We hear steps above us. They know we are down here and they know we know their dirty little secret.

I am finally back!! Korea was soo awesome!! Sorry for this short chapter, but the next ine will be longer. I promise! As you can see solar begins to like wheein, but wheein...you'll see. I plan on making gfriend and bts evil, but you can choose one member of each group, you want to be good and join hwasa amd moonbyul. Just tell me in the comment section :) see you laterr (btw I'll also want to focus more on hwasa in the next chapter :))