Byulie is history

Dying for love

Moonbyul

Two months ago

It's quiet. I could have never imagined I'd miss the screams of scared dying people, but at least I wasn't alone back then. Loneliness turns people crazy and me too. At the moment I live in an old house. Everywhere are pictures of the family who lived here. A little girl, a baby and a woman. It's sad to say, but they are probably dead.

I hear my stomach making noises, which means I gotta go outside an find some food. The problem is not finding food because there is a grocery store full of beans and stuff down the road. It's trying not to get bitten or scratched by a zombie. I walk to the cupboard, take my bag and my hammer out of it   and walk out. 

No zombies. They are probably all in the coex mall because of the darkness in there. The way is pretty safe. I open the grocery store door and walk in quietly. Then I turn on the lights and walk to the kimchi and beans. "Great" I put as many cans into my bag as I can. Suddenly I feel something on my neck. I take my hammer handy and fastly turn around. It's a girl, hugging me. I haven't seen any people for months here, well unless you mean undead people."em... hi" I say awkwardly. 

"Hi" she smiles and steps back. "What's your name?" She asks stepping forward again. "What's YOUR name?" I ask raising an eyebrow. Suddenly I see a short haired girl searchung for somehting in my bag."What are you doing?" I scream. She takes out a snickersbar. "Hey, it's mine" she throws it to the long haired girl. "Well not anymore" she says smiling. "Please, give it back. My best friend gave it to me, before she..." i'm trying not to cry. "I'm sorry."The girl  hands me my snickersbar. I put it back into my bag. Noises appear. "Zombies. We have to run" I scream. "Run? Oh no" the short girl grins cheeky. She takes out two knives while the other girls takes a broom, which was standing behind her.

"One, two, three go" the long haired girl runs towards the appearing zombies and killes them one by one. I am impressed. She looks soo cute and innocent. Her friend cuts of their heads. After two minutes they killes all of the TEN zombies. I look at their bloody faces in horror. "You killed all of them?" 

"Nope. There are like hundret in the back of the store,so we have to run" says the girl with the long hair while smiling at me and taking my bag. We run out of he shop. I feel like a weirdo, but I can't take my eyes of her. I didn't notice at first, but she looks so... hopefull and pretty. She notices my stare and laughs "I am wheein btw. And this is hwasa" "hwasa? Wheein? They are... unique. Are those your real names?" "Nope"hwasa says while running faster."well wheein is her real name but my real name is hyejin." "Why didn't you keep your real name?"  Wheein smiles" because you have to be unique out here."i hear that she is out of breath. "And fierce. wheein is a unique name, and hwasa is a fierce name. Together we are unique and fierce. We are a duo." I envy their friendship. I look at the ground and stop. The two stop too. "We are almost there, why are you stopping?" Wheein walks towards me and places her hand on my shoulder. I look around and we are in the woods. "Because, I need to go home." "What? We are going home. You are one of us. Do you think we let you go back so you can be all alone waiting for your death?" Wheein laughs. "What's your name?" Hwasa says, smiling kindly for the first time. "Moon byulie." I answer. "Well, lets call you... Moonbyul. It sounds like moonstar." "It sounds like the name of a rapper" wheein laughs. "It sounds like the name of a fighter." Hwasa says, grapping my hand.

Today

That's how I met wheein and hwasa.

 

*Thanks for reading this story :) i'm sorry for my bad writing style... I actually planned to upload chapter 2 and 3 but they got deleted XO I'm going to be in korea for a week, so I will write and upload the two chapters next week :)) +Litte clue: Be prepared for sun goddess yongsun and her army ;)*