Yongsun the Solargoddess

Dying for love

Moonbyul

After two months staying with hwasa and wheein i comfortable with them. When the virus came I used to be scared of everything and tried to hide behind my friends, but now we're sleeping in a treehouse in the woods and I feel fearless. In two months with them I did things I could have never imagined I could do, like hunting zombies and killing them or travelling through the country. We are not in seoul anymore, although it was fun... hwasa bleached my hair with hair bleach she found in a hair salon, so it's blonde now. She dyed her orange her black, which makes her look soo fierce. Although I tried to convince wheein to dye her hair black, she wants to keep her caramel hair. Well... lets wait.Anyway, We are in busan right now, but we want to go ahead till we are in jeju,the city of liberty. 

I turn around and look at wheein, who is lying next to me.She looks so cute while sleeping... " Are ypu awake?" I see her opening her eyes and moving closer to me. "Yes" I say awkwardly. "Why?" She looks into my face. Her puppy eyes melt my heart. Both of us hear a loud noise. "Is it because of hwasas snoring?" She  whispers laughing. "Because of that and because I am thinking." I smile. "About what?" "About life without you"  She raises and eyebrow. "OHHH I understand.you don't want us in your life anymore because we are too crazu for you.Well miss Moon, you won't find anyone who fits as good to you as we do,because ypu are just as crazy as us." She answers grinning. "No, that's not what I meant... I don't want to lose you. Before you my life was boring and full of fears,but  now I feel fearless. I mean look at my hair. You make me better." Okay byul, that was weird. Why are you so weird. Oh my god, she will think I'm a weirdo. "You have always been amazing, you just didn't notice. We love having you around." She said we! She saved the atmosphere!.I feel her hand touching my cheek and smiling. " I didn't mean you two. I meant only you. Before everyone had to save and protect me, but even right now I feel like I want tp protect you. I thought we couldn't become close because od your friendship with hwasa, but.." okay, I RUINED IT AGAIN!!.WHAT THE HECK IS WRONG WITH ME AND MY EMOTIONAL BRAIN.She moves closer "hwasa is my bestfriend and will always stay my best friend. She is really special to me. But what I feel for you, is much deeper and a little different than what I can feel for her. I lo..."she stops herself and moves closer to my face. I feel her breath. Are we about to kiss??? I feel her lips on my lips.....

"MOONBYUL WAKE UP!"  I feel Wheein sitting on my stomach while laughing. It was a dream... IT WAS A DREAM? What does it mean? I open my eyes and see her beautiful smile. She hugs me. Then she stands up and throws a tshirt and jeans at me."Hwasa and I found Sweet Potatoes! This place is full of them, so come down." She climbs dowm the tree house. I dress myself and climb down too.

I go to the fireplace. Wheein expects me to sit next to her, but I feel awkward around her, so I sit next to hwasa. After we eating for an hour, hwasa and I go to a river to get some water. "Why do you avoid wheein?" She suddenly bursts out. "What? I.. I'm not.." "yes, you are. I know we are friends, but you always seemed to be closer with wheein and now..." "well, I wanted to get to know you and get closer to you" I lie. She knows I'm not tellig the truth, but she doesn't say anything. Suddenly I feel my arms getting heavier. I see hwasa lying on the ground and fall down. My sight is shaky but I can see a man with a black mask and the tattoo of a sun on his wrist.

Solar

We have been in busan for a yeat. No zombies. No people. Until kookie and V told me they found two girls on the river. I don't know what to do with them. We are 14 people and this place almost doesn't have any food anymore. They need to go! 

Kookie comes into the room.He bows. "Solar, the girls sleep in yujus room. They are still unconcious. What should we do with them?" We can't kill them, until we know why they are here. "Let's welcome our guests"  he runs to the others and screams "FOOD PARTY!" I laugh about everyones excitement. I need to go back to the river and find out where they came from.

wheein

Moonbyul has been avoiding me the whole day! And I don't know why! I'm not jealous of her being with hwasa, but I'm mad at her ignoring me. I don't want to lose her. I think I might really like her. They actually should be back... Maybe I should search for them.

Moonbyul

I wake up and slowly stand up. I nudge hwasa. "What happend?" She asks while yawning. "Two men took us and trapped us unside of this room." It actually... looks pretty nice here. Like a villa. I peak out of the window. And go back to hwasa. "We are in a huge villa,but anyway...we have to go" I take a broom while hwasa takes two scissors she found in the cupboard. We try to open the door and ...it worked. We walk through the hallway and manage to get outside. "So.. we weren't trapped?" Hwasa raises an eyebrow. Suddenly I see a group of people starring at us. "Um hi?" We say slowly. Everyone runs to us." Hey you!! Where are you from?" Everyone seems pretty overexcited. "They seem like a more annoying version of wheein" hwasa whispers. "We are from seoul." I respond. "Wooow seoul, it's full of zombies I heard... how did you manage to survive?" A tall boy with red hair asks. "Stop asking questions guys, let our visitors be. We are preparing a dinner for you, so you can meet the Solar goddess. My name is Slaymonster by the way" I shake his hand. Solar goddess? Who is that? "I am Moonbyul and this is Hwasa. We can't stay for dinner sadly...so we got to go" I can't tell them Wheein is there. They made us unconscious and now they are nice? Something is extremly wrong."Please stay. We have a lot of food to offer" a girl with bangs and two braids says smiling. "Wheein will be okay. Let's just stay so they don't kill us." Hwasa whispers. "We stay!" she shouts. "Yeahhhh"

*The boys are bts and the girls are gfriend. Rapmon became slaymon xD finally solar made an appearance! Guess who Wheein will meet while searching for hwasa and Moonbyul.... SOLAR^^ I won't be able to update for the whole week, because I'll be in korea :D But I will try my best to write two more chapters and update them in a week.*