EPISODE 2

We Got Married: Jungli

At 4:15 p.m, Sulli was seen at a cafe sitting in one of the chairs obviously waiting for someone. Anxiousness and nervousness can be clearly seen in his face.


Black Room (Sulli’s POV)

Q: Were you really nervous while waiting for your wife?

Sulli: Yes. I’m really nervous but at the same time curious as to who my wife is. I keep asking myself if I can be a good husband to my wife. Will I be able to make her happy and satisfied? I also anticipate who my wife is and what kind of a woman she is.”


He looks down and fidgeted with his fingers. He inhales then slowly exhales to ease his nervousness. At the same time a car was seen to stop infront of the cafe and a girl went down. It was Krystal, Sulli’s wife.


Black Room (Krystal’s POV)

K: Anyeonghasaeyo! f(x)’s Krystal imnida. Nice to meet you! *smiles*

Q: What are your thoughts when you knew you’re going to be in the show?

K: At first I was going to reject it. I don’t really like the idea but Vic-omma pushes me to do it. I think it will be a good experience. I hope my husband and the staff will take good care of me.”

 


 

Krystal gets inside the cafe and the bell rings when the door opens making Sulli to look at the door instantly hoping that it would be her wife. Krystal looks around hoping to see her husband. Finally she locks her eyes with Sulli after a few seconds of looking inside the cafe.


Black Room (Sulli and Krystal’s POV)

*separate interview

Q: What did you felt when you saw your partner?

K & S: I was really surprised.

K: I didn’t really expect this. Also he’s from the same company, wouldn’t it be awkward or something? *laughs*

S: I was really shock. I literally froze. Really! I was starstrucked. She’s so pretty but we’re from the same company, will there be a problem or she’s not my partner??? *laughs* -she’s your wife- Oh she is. Then I’m glad.


Krystal goes to Sulli and greeted him.

K: Hi! Are you my partner?

S: Ah y-yes! Nice to meet you! *smiles*

They shook hands and Sulli ask Krystal to sit down. They look at each other and they suddenly laugh.

S: Well this is awkward.

K: Yeah.

S: Uhmmmm. Would you like to eat? Don’t worry it’s my treat!

K: Really? Just order me anything. Thank you.

S: Ok then. I’ll be back.

Sulli left to order and Krystal start to think what to do or what topic they will talk about to avoid any awkwardness.

After a few minutes, Sulli is back with their orders.

S: Sorry to keep you waiting.

K: Oh! It’s okay! *smiles*

S: So I ordered you a chocolate cake and a mango juice. Is it alright with you?

K: No worries. It’s okay with me.

They started to eat but the silence makes them uncomfortable so Sulli decided to start a conversation.

S: So uhmmmm... did you know that I was your partner?

K: No. I was really shocked when I saw you here. I thought that you’re just a costumer here and I have to ask my manager just to make sure. *laughs*

S: I also felt that way too. *smiles* So how do you feel about me being your partner?

K: Do I really have to say it in front you? *lowers her head*

S: I want to hear your thoughts about me.

K: I’m contented right now. I feel that it’s going to be interesting. *shy* How about you?

S: It feels like I won a lottery *laughs* My life is already complete *laughs again* But I’m really glad that your my wife *smiles*

K: *blushes* Thank  you!

Silence surrounds around them again but Krystal saw that Sulli is hesitating about something.

K: What is it? You can tell me you know.

S: Ah! I just wanted to invite you for dinner. Can I?

K: I think its okay. Should we go now?

S: Yes. Let’s go.

They stand ready to exit the cafe. Sulli opened the door as a gentleman he is and Krystal thanked him.

K: What are we riding?

S: Oh! I have a car. Wait here.

K: Okay! *smiles*

Sulli went to the parking lot and started to drive in front of the cafe where Krystal is. He went out and opened the car door for Krystal and started to drive off.

 

Hi guys! I'm sorry that I just updated. Exams will be on next week so I gotta study. Anyways here is Episode 2. I hope you llike it! :)