Prologue

We Got Married: Jungli

A car stops infront of SM Entertainment. A man in his 30s went out of the car and enters the building and goes to the receptionist to ask.

“Good morning! May I ask where the room of Lee Soo Man is?”

“It is on the 4th floor sir. Did have an appointment with him?”

“Oh yes. I have called awhile ago.”

“Wait a minute. I’m just going to confirm it.”

The receptionist called her boss asking for confirmation.

“Sir there’s someone who wants to talk with you.”

“Who is it?”

The receptionist turns her head to the man signalling to tell his name.

“Just tell him I’m from WGM.”

“Ah okay.”

“Sir they’re from WGM.”

“Lead them here.”

“Okay sir.”

She turns her head to them and told him to follow her. They entered the elevator going to the 4th floor.

*ding*

The elevator opens and the receptionist told them to just go straight and she left.

The man arrived at the door and knock.

*knock knock*

“Come in”

The man opened the door and immediately bowed.

“Anyeonghasaeyo! I’m the PD of WGM and I want to discuss something with you sir.”

“Oh okay. Have a sit first.”

The man sits infront Lee Soo Man.

“So what’s the matter?”

“Sir we’re asking for your permission to cast two of your artist.”

“Okay! May I know who their partners are?”

“Sir what I meant is that we’re going to cast two of your artist and they will be a couple in the show.”

“So you meant they will be the new couple in WGM? Wouldn’t it be awkward?”

“I’m not going to say that it’s not going to be awkward but I think friendship will grow. I just wanna ask to just give it a try.”

“Okay. I’m fine with it but take care of them.”

 “I will. Thank you so much sir.”

The man smiled and bowed. He and Lee Soo Man shake hands as a sign of their agreement.

He walks out SM Entertainment with happiness and gets inside the car.

*snap*

The next day....

WGM Crew is Found Leaving SME

Dispatch found the PD of WGM leaving SM Entertainment feeling satisfied. Will there be a new couple on the show? Is one of the casts will be from SM? One thing is for sure, we still don’t know who the couple are but we sure are looking forward to it.

 

The man read the news that was headlining this morning.

“How did they get these? This is why I hate reporters/journalists. They always meddle with everyone’s business.”

The man gathered his team to discuss about the new couple in WGM.

“So guys, we’re in the news right now and we’re headlining. We should work in this as soon as possible. Let’s make this a success as well. Ok?”

“Yes sir.”

After their little meeting, they plan, brainstorm, and exchanged ideas for each which they think will be perfect for the show

 

I may update later the first episode or maybe next week. I will try to update every weekend. I hope you like it! :)