EPISODE 1

We Got Married: Jungli

After 2 weeks...

WGM Studio

“Anyeonhasaeyo!” greeted the MCs

“So everyone was talking about the rumor of having a new couple in this show and our viewers really anticipate it.” Nayoung said.

“Is it really true noona?” asked Seulong.

“Of course. We were informed last week but you two have another schedule.” Misun said

“Let’s just watch this. I’m ready to meet them.” Jaewoong said.


The crew entered the practice room and was waiting for the group to finish their routine. One of the members spotted them and calls the attention of the other members.

“1, 2, 3. Anyeonghasaeyo CoExist imnida!” they greeted and bow.

“What’s the occasion?” asked Kim Taeng

“Oh. Here!” the PD gave them a card. “Please read it.”

To: ________

Anyeong! We’re from WGM and we are inviting you to join us in our show. We know it’s too sudden but we expect you to give us an answer today after you’ve thought about it.

“Who’s going to be in the show?” asked Im Yoong.

“Just rip the paper after the word To:”

“Omo! It’s our maknae!” exclaimed Choi Sooyoung.

“Me? Really?” Choi Sulli said disbelieving it.

“Give us a moment to discuss this.” Said Kim Taeng.

While discussing...

"Hyung should I accept it? I mean I like the show but being on the show makes me think if I'm ready to do all the things in this show and to hold th responsibilities of being a husband." Sulli expresses his thought.

"Well, it may be hard at times but atleast you can gain experiences and priceless moments in these show." Taeng said to motivate the younger one.

"Sulli I think you should accept this. Taeng hyung is right, you can gain experiences may it be good or bad." Yoong said

"Alright! Let me think about it first." Sulli said and goes to a corner deep in his thoughts.

After a few minutes...

“This is too sudden for me but I think it will be a good experience and opportunity so I accept it. I hope you take care of me”


Meanwhile on the other practice room...

“OMO!” Victoria exclaimed when she recognized the staffs and gets excited.

The staff gave the same card to them and read it.

“Waaaahhh! It’s Krystal! Omo! Our youngest!” Luna said.

“Our maknae is going to be married! I can’t believe it!” Amber said teasingly but Krystal remained a straight face.

“I’m not going to do it.” Krystal said suddenly which makes the crew anxious.

“NO! Wait! Just give us a minute!” Victoria exclaimed when she heard her daughter’s response.

While discussing...

"Umma! I don't want to be on this show!" Krystal said whining.

"Krystal you should accept this. I mean this is a whole new experience for you! You should also mingle with the others>" Victoria stated.

"But unnie-" Krystal was about to say something but Luna cutted her.

"Yah Krystal you should really accept this. This will be a fun experience for you! You get to experience how to be love but if you still don't want should I ask them to make me the wife instead?" Luna stated dreamily earning weird looks from her members and they started to laugh.

"Your so funny Luna unnie! Hahaha!" Krystal sarcastically said.

"Okay let's get serious guys. Krystal I agree with Vic-umma and Luna and you should have a valid reason if you want to turn down their offer. Besides maybe your partner can melt the heart of our ice princess here." Amber said smiling.

"Seriously guys! Why are you ganging up on me? And I thought Amber unnie will be on my side!" Krystal said pouting while Amber is just smiling at her.

"Well?" her members asked for her answer.

"Okay! Fine! I'll take it but you guys have to treat me to dinner!" Krystal said while her members cheered.

After a few minutes of arguing...

“Fine. I’ll do it. I hope you take good care of me” Krystal said and forcing a smile making the staffs sigh in relief.


“So the husband is Choi Sulli of the newly debuted group CoExist and his wife is Krystal from f(x). They don’t know who the other one is, right?” asked Jaewoong.

“You’re right. I’m really excited about this new couple. They seem to be interesting.” answered Misun.

“I’m confused though. Why is it that the couple are from the same company? And it’s really the first time they.ve done this.” Jinwoon asked.

“WGM staffs wanted to try something new I guess. We just know that Sulli and Krystal are the new couple. We hope you look forward to their first meeting! Anyeong!” said Nayoung.

 

Here's the first episode! Emjoy! :)