Two

Cheat
Jessica's POV: That's it were in' DONE. I love Sunny but I know also love her. Yeah I'm a freekin' ..loving two person at a time? it's hard. But yeah I guess this is for the best. She deserves someone who is better than me. A girl that will love her more than I do, take care of her more than I do, understand her more than I do and will not cheat on her like I do. "Jessi what did just happened?" My thoughts were suddenly interrupted when a familiar accent speaks. I turn around and see six girls standing with a a 'what-the-hell-did-you-do' face. Arghh now I'm screw. "Okay okay lemme' explain" I take a deep breath and narrate what had happen. "Okay we....Sunny and I already broke up. She's the one who initiated because according to her she's goddamn tired of me. She's tired of me telling lies and cheating on her. Before you scold me... Promise I tried my best to save this relationship but it's impossible. I cheated on her because I'm longing for her presence. Almost everyday she's gone to God-knows-where. I'm only human guys I commit mistakes and I'm sorry. Taetae...Taeyeon.. please don't blame her it's not her fault it's all my fault and I love her" that's it I finally break down. The girls hug me and I can't help but cry. I'm really grateful for having these girls beside me. "Aishh...hajima we understand and were not mad ... well probably a lil' bit but it's okay were here for you" Sooyoung says as she caresses my hair. "Thank you...Guys and I'm sorry" thats all I can say as before I doze of to sleep.