OVER

Cheat
Sunny's POV: "THIS IS IT JUNG SOOYEON WE ARE NOW OFFICIALLY OVER....HAPPY? ISN'T THIS WHAT YOU IN' WANT? FOR THE PAST MONTHS I DIDN'T GIVE A ABOUT YOUR DIRTY LITTLE SECRET WITH THAT GIRL BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO LOSE YOU. I LET THE TWO OF YOU DO WHATEVER YOU WANTED EVEN IF IT'S WORTH MY LIFE. BUT..BUT I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE ...YOU JUST TREAT ME AS IF I AM A IN' NOBODY. NOW GET OUT OF MY GODDAMN SIGHT AND OH YEAH NOW GO TO YOUR IN' HOBBIT BLONDE GIRL NO ONE'S STOPPING YOU" I infuriatedly blurt out to the girl in front of me. "Sunny listen to me.. I'm sorry I didn't mean to..I shouldn't do that.. I love you. Please don't do this. If you really love me you should give me another chance." " haha can you hear what's your saying right now? Don't you think it's too late? And wait what....you love me?.. haha are you in' kidding me? And now you're saying that it's my fault for destroying this 2 year relationship because I'm not giving you a chance? I think you've gone dumb. If you really love me you shouldn't have done that. You shouldn't have cheated on me" I reply staring right at her eyes. " Oh i'm sorry I forgot .. you'll gonna do something with your girl right? But please be patient and don't forget to lock the door..I'm sorry for letting you out so I think I should go okay?..I said with 100% sarcasm and furiously went out from the dorm.