Chapter 2- Melancholy (FINAL!)

The Morning After

JB started by asking them, "Who confessed first?"

Mark squirmed in his seat, but Jinyoung seemed at find it funny, earning a glare from the older. 

"Mark did. It was after Fly in Seoul, our last concert. He said something which tipped me off. He tried to run off immediately after." Jinyoung stopped to snicker, then continued, "So I pinned him to the wall, and I was like, 'What did you just say?' and he was just redder than his hair used to be. So I eventually got it out of him. He avoided me for a week, until I made him sit and we talked. And here we are." 

Mark was sinking down in his seat throughout Jinyoung speaking, and now Youngjae leaned down and whispered into Mark's ear. A smirk formed on Mark's face, and Youngjae chuckled and leaned back, getting an eyebrow raised at him from JB, which he shrugged off. 

Mark then leaned over to Jinyoung, whispering into his ear, deftly evading a slap from Jinyoung.

Jinyoung pulled a pillow onto his lap, and half-yelled at Mark, "YAH!! Don't do that!"

Mark chuckled and leaned back,"It's revenge. You know revenge?"

Jinyoung just glared at him, about to say something, but Bambam interrupted, his voice b with amusement, "Ehm, guys, we still exist? Your fellow human beings?"

Jinyoung and Mark flushed and muttered "sorry", with Jackson and Yugyeom chuckling in the background. 

Jaebum cleared his throat. "ANYWAYS. Um... Does anyone else know about this?"

 Mark answered, "No. Except for JYP."

JB looked entirely surprised by this. "He knows?!"

Jinyoung answered this time, "Yes. He knew we could handle it, and if we didn't let it interfere with anything, we would be fine. And he agreed that we shouldn't tell you guys until we were ready."

The others looked more at ease, finally relaxing.

JB frowned. "Ok. Time to vote. Who is ok with these two dating. For me, I'm ok with it, seeing as they've handled this very well so far"

Mark and Jinyoung relaxed. They had JB's vote, and they knew Youngjae would side with them, Jackson and Bambam would most likely as well, as they had different views on it, as they were from countries that different had different views than Korea. But Yugyeom.... They wondered what he would say. 

They looked at Youngjae, who grinned. "Of course~!"

"Jackson?" JB asked.

Jackson nodded, then looked to Bambam.

"Bambam?"

"Yes."

Then there came the final vote. 

".....Yugyeom?.."

Yugyeom looked uncomfortable, knowing he could make it or break it. And he was rasied in a family that discouraged this. 

He knew what to do. 

"Yes."

The room immediately exploded into celebration. 

--------------------

Timeline of their relationship after this day:

1 month- They slowly get used to the others knowing. 

2 month- They fight. It's quickly resolved. 

3 month- They release a new song, written by Mark and Jinyoung together. 

4 month- They go on vaction, just the 2 of them. 

5 month- They have their last fight, which resultes in them breaking up. 

6 month- They get back together, and promise each other that it will never happen again. And it doesn't. 

12 months- They celebrate their 1 year anniversary 

10 years- Got7 breaks up. Mark and Jinyoung, decide to move to America. They all keep in close touch. 

11 years- Mark and Jinyoung have been keeping in close touch with the others, and are living together and have solid jobs. 

15 years- Mark proposes to Jinyoung, and Jinyoung accepts 

87 years- They both die on the same day, their love us so deep. 

90 years- The last remaining member passes away, but they will be forever remembered. 

------------A/N---------------

YYYEEESSSS! This fic is over! I finally got around to updating. I tried to make the end happy yet sad, tell me if it worked :D I was crying while writing it, so tell me if it did it for you. Or if I just have a weak heart. But I'm sorry for the wait. I really am. I have nothing else to say or write. Goodbye and thank you for reading. Warrior Out.