Chapter 1: Got7, the group with a million questions (not all appropriate)

The Morning After

They were ed. And they knew it.

They tried to figure put how they were going to handle the other members.

So, after Jinyoung had basically summed up their situation in 2 words, they tried to work out what was going to happen.

It wasn't easy.

Both knew they had to be honest, no matter how painful it was.

They were spooning unconsciously while immersed into their own thoughts, with Jinyoung encased in the elders grip.

They both knew they were scared.

Being judged wasn't the reason, though. That didn't bother them. What bothered Mark and Jinyoung the most was whether they would get thrown out of the band.

Jinyoung broke the silence first. Softly, he said, "Mark, can you please promise me one thing?"

"Sure, what?"

"Whatever happens, we don't break up."

"I would never do that to you. You know that, Jinnie. But if it makes you feel better, I promise."

"Thank you, Markie hyung."

Little did they know, all the members had made their descion on what to do the previous night.

~~~~~~~In JB and Youngjae's room~~~~~~~

Jeabum slowly awakened, only to have the memories of the other night come crasing down on him. He groaned, flopping back into his pillow. He wasn't going to enjoy the talk to come.

~~~~~~~Back with our couple >.<~~~~~~~

They had lapsed back into silence, still deep in thought.

They knew they might have limited time left woth each other, and they made it count.

They needed no words to explain anything or tell how the other was feeling.

They just knew.

And that's part of true love.

But eventually, they had to face the music.

Surprisingly, it wasn't Jaebum who came to wake them up.

It was Youngjae.

The door to their room that they were in creaked as Youngjae opened it.

"Hey guys. I think it's almost time for us to talk. Meet everyone in the Lounge, ok? By the way, I just want you guys to know that I at least am on your side. That, just know for sure." And with that, Youngjae closed the door and softly padded away.

For Mark and Jinyoung, it made them feel loads better.

Because they knew that even though Youngjae was may seem like a sweet softy, in reality, when he belives in something he will fight tooth and nail for it.

That's one thing they loved about Youngjae. His willingness to fight for what he believed in. 

 They got up and showered together. There was no point in trying to hide anything anymore. (They did exchange one little kiss though. Nothing more steamy. Sorry readers, but this isn't a fic.) Afterwards, they changed and mentally prepared themselves.  

Before they left Jinyoung grabbed Marks wrist. Mark looked at him in confusion, but Jinyoung just pulled him in for a hug. He mumbled into Mark's shoulder, "No matter what, I love you." Mark looked at Jinyoung, then hugged him back and said, "And I, love you."

"Now lets go. We can't postpone anymore." 

Jinyoung knew he was right. But that didn't stop his bundle of nerves screaming "DON'T GO. DON'T GO OUT THERE NO MATTER WHAT."

But to hell with nerves, what did they know.

So together, they took a deep breath, grabbed each other's hand, and walked out of the safety of the room.

Jinyoung wanted to head back already. 

But Mark sqeezed his hand, as if saying, "I'm here. It's all ok."

That was enough for Jinyoung.

They started walking.

Slowly.

But, in the end the reached the couch. 

That's when Jinyoing started to panic. 

Mark started whispering sweet nothings in his ear to calm him down.

It worked.

But now everyone was staring at them except Youngjae.

He caught their eyes and winked.

They smiled back at him.

Youngjae was so sweet.

The took a seat on the couch, next to Youngjae.

JB had procured a chair from god knows where.

BamBam and Yugeom where sitting on Beanbags.

Jackson just sat on the floor.

JB was the one who broke the silence.

"I'm just going to cut to the chase. I know this is uncomfortable to you guys, but we need to know. This is hard for us too."

Mark and Jinyoung could only nod. 

"How long?"

Mark answered "6 months, 17 days."

Jackson whistled.

Yugyeom asked, "That long? How did we not notice?

Jinyoung answered this time, "We would only do boyfriend stuff when you guys weren't around."

Bambam asked, "Speaking of 'Boyfriend stuff' have you guys had yet?"

Mark and Jinyoung flushed, mortified. 

Mark yelled "WHAT THE ACTUAL , GUYS?!?!?!?

JB told him to tone it down.

"OMG THEY TOTALLY DID!! Bambam and Jackson yelled together. 

Jackson wanted to know how many times they had.

Mark butted in with a "Can we please not talk about this?"

They agreed reluctantly but Mark and Jinyoung knew them were going to ambush them later and were going to want the details.

JB began to launch a bunch of questions, while Mark and Jinyoung answered.


~~~~~~~~To Be Continued~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! Here is a longer chapter to make up for my horrible writeing and really short chapter last time. I'll put in all the details next chapter. But after that, should I keep the story going, or should I end it? Please comment telling what you want and I really hope you like this. I got a neck cramp from writing this. I'm not kidding :P Thank you! Warrior Out.