yes only you

Only You

Kim Jonghyun...

i love you... i really do. you are my superhero.

when we met for the first time, it was my darkest time but you lighten it up.

when we were together for the first time, i saw it in your eyes that you were sincerely love me.

when we become one for the first time, you were so gentle with me. your action proves that you really love me.

i felt that i don't deserve your love. i am so dirty, but you love me unconditionally. 

you taught me real love, sincerity, sacrifices and you even shape me to be a Lady.

you always tried your best to give me luxury.. but i only need you. simple things from you is a treasure for me.

we did fight and quarrel but it made us knew each other.

we wanted to be together but we couldn't. we had to hide in the shadow and keep our relationship a secret.

do you know how hard was it to pretend that we had nothing? 

both of us know that we couldn't 't be together because you're mine and you're officially hers. this was a love that weren't supposed to happen. you are my friend's father.

age is just a number for love. our 30 years wasn't an obstacle for us to love each other. 

for others they will forsee me as a homewrecker, a gold digger but i do really love you.

it was hurt whenever you told me to find partner to accompany me in life. i didn't want anyone else... i just want you.

i promised when i got married, my first born will be yours. i kept that promised.

i cried a lot before i got married... i get married with a man who share the same name like you, but his surname is Lee...  i wanted to get married to you to KIM  but i couldn't. 

then i saw you at church during my wedding. you're smiling but i knew that you're breaking inside. that time i wanted to run to you and tell the world that i love you. once again... i couldn't. 

i kept my promise to you and get pregnant with your child. you couldn't accompany me during my pregnancy but i was happy.

finally, our child was born on july. i name him Taemin... Kim Taemin. you looked so happy when you visit me with your family.

you reminded me not to tell the truth to anyone not even to Taemin. so i kept quiet about it..it was our precious secret.

i heard that you're hospitalized and you couldn't hold it any longer. i wanted to stay by your side and i couldn't.

then you left me forever. my whole world crumbled and crashed to pieces. half of my life had gone. i found no reason to live until Taemin came and hugged me. he was the reason i live till now.

Kim Jonghyun, my one and only love. i never regretted all that happened between us. not even death could make me stop loving you. 

I LOVE YOU KIM JONGHYUN forever and ever.

 

forever yours,

Kim Eunsook