You Wouldn't Have a Puppy -A-???

Give Me One Reason Not To Kill You {DISCONTINUED please look @ "About Me" in profile for further info}

Ah yes, another morning where Jeonghan is still not willing to wake up until he felt a poke against his cheek. Obviously, his first reaction was to groan and swat away who he guessed was Mingyu's hand with a hand before covering his head with his blanket.

"Hey, get up."

That most certainly was not Mingyu's voice.

Now Jeonghan was wide as he throws the blanket onto his lap and springs up into a sitting position before turning to see Junhui sitting there with a patient smile as Jisoo stared at Junhui with a just-as-surprised expression in the background.

"Okay, I would understand why Mingyu-yah is here, but why are you here instead?" Jeonghan asked quickly.

"To head to school with you."

"It's time to wake- okay it's like you're just asking me to kill you if your type of people keep deciding to go into my hyungs' room," Hansol muttered in annoyance when he opened the door.

"Well you could but Jeonghan wouldn't be happy with that," Junhui stated, making Hansol curse under his breath.

"I wanna go back to sleep..." Jeonghan murmured, because he really would've preferred to go back to sleep before some kind of war between a guardian angel, a jiangshi, and a exorcist happened.

"You could've just asked if you wanted a kiss."

To which everyone choked on their spit and Jeonghan could immediately feel his face burn up from the uncalled for flirting from Junhui, who just chuckled. Obviously everyone freaked out before Junhui laughs it off, "I'm just kidding. Sadly I can't kiss him on the lips without stealing his qi away," so he said before kissing Jeonghan on the top of his head.

"Wha-?!" the long-haired boy swore that his face could practically melt by now.

"But that doesn't mean that I can't kiss him anywhere else," Junhui smirks, "And yes, that was intentional flirting."

He quickly runs and hops out of the window before Hansol could slice him with a wooden sword and before Jisoo stabbed him with a spear (that Jeonghan now found out that both of them kept under Jisoo's bed)- to which both of them barely missed Jeonghan's hand and stabbed his mattress instead.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE AND FIGHT ME YA FREAKING JIANGSHI!" Hansol screamed out of the window as Jisoo lets out an uncharacteristic scoff. So maybe Jeonghan's new goal should be to avoid any stranger possible.


"Aw don't worry about it, it's just friendly flirting-"

"Flirting with Jeonghan-hyung is NOT friendly!"

"Junhui-ssi as much as I appreciate you trying to save Jeonghan I would really, REALLY appreciate if you keep your distance from Jeonghan."

"I see that I missed a lot this morning-"

"SHUT UP MINGYU!"

"... okay... QwQ"

Jeonghan lets out a sigh as he pats Mingyu on the back, "Don't mind them, they're just being cranky because of Junhui."

"Really? What did he do?" Mingyu asked, causing unnecessary flashbacks to hit Jeonghan who could only blush and look away, "N-Not much..." They continue to walk until they reached the corner of the walled-in school yard where they saw Jihoon and Seungcheol whispering (well in Jihoon's case whisper-yelling) at each other.

"Um is something-"

"This idiot brought a puppy to school!"

Well leave it to Jihoon to explain it quickly and bluntly but they could see very well how Seungcheol was holding a tiny sleeping puppy in his arms.

"But we found him all alone in an alleyway together..." Seungcheol murmurs and Jihoon could only reply with a sigh, "Yes, I know that we found him while hanging out-"

"Going on a date-"

"You're really asking me to punch you- but it's still forbidden to bring pets to school!" Jihoon hissed.

"And the landlord found out about him so I couldn't leave him behind at my apartment," Seungcheol added. Jihoon seemed more anxious than irritated at the mentioning but still rubbed his temples, "I know, I just-! Listen, I can't have him either 'cause my mom is allergic to animal sheddings, so I think it's time to-"

"I can keep him if you want."

Also leave it to Junhui to surprise everyone. Said boy simply smiled, "My apartment allows pets. He can live with me." Before Jihoon could say anything in response, Seungcheol immediately brightens, "Could you?! That would be so helpful! Thank you so much-"

Jihoon quickly interrupts, "Cheol, let's not forget that it still doesn't solve the current crisis of being on school property with a very, VERY nice! visible pet."

"It's okay, I can skip school today and have my landlord call in sick for me. She's an understanding lady," Junhui shrugs, making Seungcheol hand over the puppy (who woke up before falling asleep again) and thanking him a dozen times.

Then Jeonghan suddenly felt a tug on his hand and helplessly followed along with the tug. He looks down before looking up the arm to see Junhui's smiling face, "Come on."

"Hey just because you get to have a puppy doesn't mean that-!"

"You know that I have the ability to kiss him on the lips right here and now right?"

And Hansol and Jisoo could only resort to a glare at Junhui, Mingyu and the Jicheol couple to stand there in confusion as to what the heck was going on, and Jeonghan having no say in this whatsoever.

"Good luck on coming up with an excuse for Jeonghan!"


"Uh- you wouldn't have actually done that, right?" Jeonghan eventually asked when they reached a familiar bridge over a river.

"Of course not if I've tried to save you before, but it's kinda easy to trick a paranoid exorcist and protective guardian angel," Junhui sticks out his tongue. Jeonghan only hums in response as they walked over the bridge.

"Say, you don't smile a lot, do you?"

Jeonghan couldn't help but blink when hearing such an out of place question from Junhui. He answers back, "I guess not. I think maybe it's 'cause... it always feels like something huge is missing from my life..." his gaze drifts off to the bottom of the bridge where there was a familiar wilting purple rose.

"Is that so? I would've guessed that you were just embarrassed because we were still holding hands."

That was where Jeonghan suddenly realized that they were indeed still holding hands and causing him to yank his hand out of the grip from the other in pure embarrassment, making Junhui laugh.

"You're not suppose to be here."

He abruptly stops before turning around, barely catching sight of a disappearing silhouette of a woman with long orange hair. Jeonghan quickly shakes his head after hearing Junhui call back to him before turning around and catching up with Junhui.