001

Unbelievable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Daehyun!!! Wake up!!! Please don't leave me! You promised to play with me right?!" 

"Don't leave me!" 

"Daehyun!!"

"Daehyun!!!!!" I woke up and tried to catch my breath. Thanks God that was just a dream. Daehyun, why lately I keep dreaming of him? 

I looked at the photo frame beside my bed. My last pic and Daehyun. He was so happy at that time. 

I took the the frame and smiled. "I miss you Daehyun. How long? 13 years old right? I really want to grow up with you. If you still alive, you must be really handsome. We promised to grow up together but it's ok. You have to wait for me ok?" I looked at his happy face and tears slowly ran down on my cheeks. I held the frame on my chest tightly. I wiped my tears away because I knew Daehyun will sad too if I was crying. 

I have to sleep now because tomorrow is my first day of school for this year. I'm excited because this year is my last year to wear the uniform. Don't misunderstand me. I'm totally not a nerd. I hate school too sometimes but what people say? Life must go on. 

I slept with my pic with Daehyun still tightly on my chest. 

©

"HWANG EUNBI! YOU BETTER TAKE YOUR AS* OUT FROM YOUR BED OR I'LL DO SOMETHING THAT YOU REALLY HATE!!!" He shouted. 

Who is he? Ok, lemme introduce this noisy boy. His name is Jeon freaking Jungkook. I call him Kookie because his face looks like a cookie. He's my bestfriend and my enemy. 

"YA! Wake up!!! we'll be late like seriously?! On our first day?!" 

Blalalala, he always like that. 

"Shut your d*mn mouth! Don't disturb me just go!" I shouted back with my eyes still closed. 

 "Oh my god Eunbi! You don't want to wake up right?" He asked. What a stupid question. Of course not! 

I shook my head lazily. 

"Ok, if this what you want. Hehe." He laughed like an evil. 

I ignored him and continued to sleep peacefully untill I felt tingling at my waist. 

I laughed hysterically because I hate when he did that. Damn you Kookie!!! 

"Kook..ie s..stop!!! HAHAHAHAHA" I was fully awake and I just wanted him to stop! I tried to push him but he was too strong. 

He didn't anwer and still tickling my waist. Oh my god I'll die because of him! 

"Ok...Ok!!! HAHAHA I'm awake n...now!" I surrendered. Honestly, I can't beated him forever. 

He laughed and then smiled. "That's my girl." 

I just rolled my eyes and I took my towel and went into the bathroom. 

I heard he said he will wait for me in the living room. Of course he will say that because he didn't want to see me just with my towel wrapped around my body right? 

I took a bath with cold water. My water heater was broken so I have to use cold water everyday. Story of my life. 

When I was done took a bath and changed into my uniform, I went to the living room where my Kookie was waiting for me with my mom. They were laughing of something. 

"Good morning mom." I kissed her cheeks. 

"Good morning darling. Your breakfast is on the table." She said. 

"It's ok omma, I'll go now because KOOKIE will be late." I looked at him and he narrowed his eyes. So what? 

My mom just chuckled when w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter