Prologue

Unbelievable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma, Can I go to play?" I asked my mom. My mom stopped from chopping the vegetables and looked at me. 

"Ok but you have to go back early ok?" She smiled. I really love her smile because I can feel the calmness in her eyes. 

I nodded. I ran outside and played at the nearly park. There's many people at this times. Honestly, I don't have any friend because I just moved to my house 2 weeks ago. There's no six years old kids just like me. All the kids maybe around 10 or 11. That's why I don't have any friend here. School? Yes I have but not too close. 

I played with the swing and sang my favourite anime, Naruto. Naruto is the best forever and I love Sasuke the most. Honestly, I don't watch Barbies. I'm more to action. Weird? I don't care. My mom said watching Naruto is too weird for seven years old like me. Absolutely not.

When I happily sang and played, I saw a boy watching me. That's so scary. I looked at him back and he looked at the ground. He's alone. I never see him before. Maybe he doesn't has a friend too? 

I went to him and he still looked at the ground. 

"Hi!" I waved happily to him. He must thinks I'm crazy. 

"H--hi." He whispered. I can barely heard him. 

"Who's your name?" I asked. He slowly tilted his head and said "Daehyun." 

"Can I ask you? Why did you stalking me?" He blushed. I found that so cute for a boy to blush. 

"I....I just want to be your friend. I.. don't have any friend.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter