Chapter 2

As The Time Goes By

A/N  : Hey it's me again, and yeah I'm still alive thank you.  Sorry for a super-totally-awfully late update, I've tried to post this several times I swear, but didn't have the time to upload it. Hope you will enjoy it =)


Jaejoong was walking to the field when he saw Changmin ran to his direction. He was wearing a baseball uniform and Jaejoong assumed that he just came back from the baseball practise, as the latter was sweating hardly.

 "Hyung!!! Let's go home together today!!!"

 "No. You're smelly."

 "Aww hyung!!" Jaejoong chuckled as he watched his younger friend. Changmin suddenly grinned. "Then, wait here. I'm going to take a shower, okay?" He ran to the changing room. Jaejoong nodded, even though Changmin didn't see it.

---

Changmin had came back from the changing room, and they walked home together. But suddenly Changmin stopped and Jaejoong asked what's wrong with him. "I think I left my phone in class." Jaejoong ordered him to take the phone, which Changmin immediately ran to the school building. It's good that they're just about to reach the main gate. And Changmin seems to love running, too.

There aren't many students in the school building, since the school had ended hours ago. The school gate was going to close in an hour, so it's reasonable that you can't find any students here. But Changmin seemed to have this feeling of being watched. He just shrugged it off and walked into his classroom. He saw his phone on the table. 'That's weird' he thought. He exit the class early today, why don't anyone just take and bring the phone to him? Yoochun was there, too. And he was sure that he already took all his belongings on the table. Suddenly, he remembered that Jaejoong had been waiting for him. Changmin walked out from the classroom, making his way to exit the school building.

The next morning, the class were in chaos when Changmin arrived. "What happened?" He asked Junsu as he sat at his place. "Our class money had been missing. The students are complaining." Changmin just nodded.'Weird' he thought. The money had always been kept in a piggy bank on the teacher's table. Who had the guts to steal them? Soon Yoochun came and join them.

"Alright, I made a decision." Siwon, the class president announced. "I'll go and check the CCTV to see who was the last person in the classroom yesterday." Then he and the class vice president went out from the classroom. Soon the teacher came and they had to copy down the notes, which is absolutely boring. Suddenly there was an announcement made. 

'Attention to student Shim Changmin from Class 12-1, Please come to the teacher's office immediately. Thank you

Everyone shot him a curious look. Changmin stood up and walked out the classroom, feeling curious as well about why he was called to the teacher's office.

---

The discipline teacher which is also his discipline teacher glared at him. Changmin shudderd under their watch. He had been the main suspect for the case since he was the last one to leave the classroom, especially when he went there after his practice. The principle sighed after the long silence. " We will investigate about this further, but as for now, Changmin, you're suspended." Changmin eyes went wide. 

When he came back to the class, he immediately packed his stuff and went home, after telling Junsu and Yoochun leaving them utterly shocked