Chapter 1

As The Time Goes By

-13 years later-

  One fine day in a premium housing are in Busan, every seems so lovely ecspecially to Jaejoong when he sleeps peacefully on his bed, until he heard some knocks at the door. "Baby, wake up! You're going to be late if you doesn't! " Jaejoong's mother, Jung-Hye shouted, but still her voice is laced with softness. Jaejoong groaned under the cover before opening his eyes, stretching his arms as he does so. "Yes ma, I'm awake!" He informed his mother before leaving the bed to take a shower.

  After he's done taking shower, he wears his uniform , make the bed, take his backpack on the study table before running down the stairs. When he saw his mother was preparing the breakfast, he took a seat on the table. A few minutes later his mother came and served his breakfast, before she also took a seat to take her breakfast. 

  Jaejoong bit his sandwich and munching it slowly, letting the taste lingers in his mouth when his mother start a conversation."Do you know that your aunt Jihye has moved here? " Jaejoong shook his head. "When I'm free, we're going to visit her, okay? Together with appa" Jung Hye asked, smiling at his only child. Jaejoong nodded his head and continue eating his sandwich."Eomma, don't you have work today?" Jaejoong asked. Jung Hye sighed, before replying " I have a photoshoot in the afternoon, and maybe I'll be home late at night. Sleep early, nae? Don't forget to take your lunch and dinner." She smiles sadly at his son, pitying the kid. What could she do when she is a famous model while her husband is the CEO of a photographing company. They rarely have time to be home, leaving their only son alone in the big house. They chose not to take any maid, since Jaejoong had a trauma when he was abused by his ex-babysitter. Before,Jaejoong would stay at her sister's house, playing with his cousin until one day her sister moved to California..

  Jaejoong was drinking his orange juice when he heard an almost inaudible voices from outside of the house.He quickly finishing his drinks, gave his mom a kiss on the cheek,and run to the main door. He opened it, founding his friends were already waiting for him . He took his bicycle from the garage, and walk towards his group of friends. 

  " Do you know how long we have to wait for you?" The tallest and the youngest, Changmin annoyingly asked. "Mian, I were eating just now. " Jaejoong apologize. "You also didn't pick up your calls." YooChun, the boy with curly hair stated. Jaejoong search for his iPhone in his pocket, to found out that the battery is dead. "I must have forgotten to charge it yesterday." Jaejoong smiled embarassly. "Let's go." Younho informed, as they hop on their bicycles and start cycling to the school.

===

  Beep . Beep. Beep. SinB woke up and stretch her arms before she took her phone to turn off the alarm. Her eyes widened when she saw the time. "Guys, wake up!! We're already late!" She woke her friends, Sowon and Eunha up. They groaned before they opene their eyes. "Palli!! It's already 7.45!!" Sin B exclaims before running to the bathroom . Eunha and Sowon jolted down from bed when they heard that and quickly ran to do their morning routine.

  They were running fast to their school, passes the gate exactly on time before the gate closed Their other friends, Yerin, Yuju and Umji were waiting for  them behind the gate.  "Why are you guys late?" Yerin asks worriedly. "We almost tought that you guys couldn't make it to school today." She continued.

"Sorry we woke up really late today and I still can't believe it myself that we arrived on time." SinB replied, half panting. since they're running from her house to the school which is about 750 metres. They continue to talk while walking to the school auditorium for assembly.

  SinB smiled. She just moved in Korea last week, reuniting with her best friends from America. Most of her friends are already from Busan, except for Sowon and Eunha whose their parents still in America, they stayed with her so that they could go to the same school.

===

In the auditorium, the school principle were giving a speech.

"-- And I hope you will have a great time in Kyungnam. Before I forget, I want to announce that the school has already planned the annual field , and I hope you will enjoy yourself on the trip. Thank you." The principle exited the stage, receiving cheers from the student.

===

  Everything has goes perfectly that day, and Jaejong walks home. He left his bicycle at school, since the bicycle is broken just now, maybe hitten by a car. He has strange feeling as if he was stalked. He looks around, founding no one who looks suspicious. He fasten his steps before running home.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally I can update!!! Yoohoo!! Sorry guys for breaking the promise, something came up. I also supposed to update chapter 2 and 3 today but I still hasn't finish them yet. I deeply apologize for this late and boring update.Tell me what you think about the chapter =)