S.Coups of SEVENTEEN

Between You and Me// A OneShot Request Shop

 

First oneshot is requested by me!

 

S.Coups; Seventeen; You; When you are best friends with Joshua, and he knows about your crush on Coups, so he tries (successfully) to get you two together.

 

Recommended BGM: 20 by SEVENTEEN

 

 

 

A Matchmaker Friend;

 

You were rolling around your bed, watching YouTube videos when suddenly your phone started vibrating in your hand.  The screen showed a FaceTime call from your friend Joshua.

 

You met Joshua when you first came to Korea from the States, and the two of you became close friends when you met and discovered that both had grown up and lived in Los Angeles. Now, you were a college student preparing for medical school, and Joshua was a trainee at Pledis Entertainment.

 

You answered the FaceTime call, and Joshua simply greeted you, “Hey, what’s up?” You told him you were bored, and his eyes lit up. “You wanna come watch me practice then? You have nothing else to do now, right?” Scratching your head, you agreed, for you knew you really didn’t have anything better to do.

 

“Hey, Coups hyung!” Joshua yelled to the practice room, turning his head from the screen. Your eyes widened. “(Y/N) is coming to watch us practice!”

 

“Josh,” you whispered frantically, “Coups is with you?” Joshua turned his direction to you and smiled meaningfully. You had developed feelings for Joshua’s group’s leader, S.Coups, especially after he helped you out when you were sick. Joshua had been trying to get you with him, yet you always backed out because you were too nervous and awkward around him. You were about to make up some lame excuse so you wouldn’t have to go, but Joshua was smarter, and quicker, than you.

 

“Okay, see you soon!” Joshua hung up on the call quickly so you couldn’t back out. You sighed; you decided you might as well accept your fate and dress up. You went to your closet and decided to put on your baby blue dress, remembering your conversation with S.Coups when he told you blue was among his favorite colors. You were about to step out of your house when your phone rang again.

 

“Josh the Homie: Dw (Y/N), I gotchu

Josh the Homie: Wear something Coups would like ;)”

 

You smiled, secretly and silently grateful your friend was so supportive. Without Joshua’s help, you wouldn’t have even imagined of becoming close with S.Coups, let alone merely talk to him.

 

When you arrived at the practice room at Pledis, you were awestruck at what you saw. Joshua and S.Coups were dancing powerfully to a strong, rhythmic beat. Your eyes immediately drifted to Seungcheol. His body moved fluidly with the song, and his jet black hair stuck to his forehead with his sweat. Frankly, you thought Seungcheol was the best dancer amongst the non-performance members. You were lost in his stunning performance, and you just stood by the doorway, staring into the mirror. Suddenly, Seungcheol’s eyes caught your own, and the two of you locked eyes. Upon realizing you were there, his face went from y and charismatic to puppy-mode, and his eyes immediately bent into his charming, signature eye smile.

 

“(Y/N)! Come in!” S.Coups invited you in as he bent down to scoop his water bottle from the ground. You hesitantly entered, and Joshua nonchalantly waved at you. When S.Coups was looking away and chugging down his water, Joshua secretly signed you to sit on the bench where S.Coups was also seated. You frantically shook your head no, but Joshua quickly grabbed your arms and led you right next to S.Coups.

 

Embarrassed, you stared at your friend, who only shot you a meaningful grin before saying, “I ran out of water, so I’m going to run down to the convenience store to get a drink. I’ll also bring back some snacks we can eat. Hyung, keep (Y/N) preoccupied. She was going on and on about how bored she was before. I’m pretty sure she’d enjoy your company.”

 

Could he ever be more obvious? You glared at Joshua, and Seungcheol just laughed and said “okay.”

 

“So, uh… How was your day?” Having nothing else to say, you blurted out lament greetings and internally cringed at your lameness.

 

“Hm,” Seungcheol said, “It’s been a boring, usual day. Glad you came, though, it’s nice having you around.” Your heart fluttered at his last sentence. He was so nice, often too nice. It made it seem like he actually had mutual feelings for you and confused you, a lot. You were about to shoot another him another lame question, but S.Coups cut you off.

 

“I like your dress, by the way,” he continued. His voice was suddenly deeper, so you glanced over at him.  He was looking deeply into your eyes, and you inched back, startled.

 

“(Y/N), I’ve had feelings for this girl for the past year,” Seungcheol confessed, bringing himself closer to you, “But I always thought it was one-sided. I decided recently to try talking to my buddy Joshua about this, and when I told him, he started laughing like crazy. Do you know why?”

 

You gulped. “W-Why?”

 

“I’m pretty sure you know why,” he said. Suddenly, his lips pecked your own. When he pulled away, he smiled brightly at you.

 

“Because I like you, and you like me as well. (Y/N), would you take me as your boyfriend?”

 

page_divider11_zps27b98a7b.png

 

Aye, my first oneshot (requested by... me! Haha)

If you haven't noticed yet, I'm S.Coups' very b i g fan!

 

If you liked the story, you can always request for your own down in the comments!

I shall end this with a glorious picture of this story's main character,

S. C O O O O O U U U U U P P P S S S S !111!111!!!!

download.jsp?FileID=34547480

Thanks for reading,

lefttostay