Imagine 3: Nad the two timer

Seventeen Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dear diary,
Today I went out on a date with wonwoo oopa. He is very sweet to me. He took me out on a date near the Han gang river. He ride a couple bike with me, and He even gave m a peck on my cheek. But I'm not suppose to fall for him! His just there when Jisoo isn't around. What about Jisoo? He knows that I liked him and there's commitment between us. But wonwoo I really liked him too when I'm not suppose to. Haiiz. My poor heart....

That's all for today.

*kakao* 
From Jisoo: Hey babe! Are you free tomorrow? I don't have any practice tomorrow. I can meet you if you want.

Jisoo is currently participating in a singing competition called the super star K. He is currently in the top 10 position and is having must free time to spent with Nad, his girlfriend. Naturally for Nad, she needs the company of a man, and there you have it. Jeon wonwoo. Her man . (Omg!!!)

*kakao* 
To Jisoo: Jisooooooooooo oppa! I miss you! How's practice? Are you confident that you will win? Oh! And I'm free tomorrow. I want to see you now!!!

From Jisoo: ㅋㅋ You! Open you door then!

"Huh? What is he talking about?" Nad said twirling her hair. She opened the door and to her surprise there's a box in front of her doorstep. "Oh! A box? Awwwww Jisoo!!!" Nad awed.

*kakao* 
To Jisoo: awwwww! When did you put that there? You're so sweet!!

From Jisoo: You like it? Hehe!! That's great! I left it there a moment after my practice ended. See you tomorrow dear!

To Jisoo: Miss you!

Nad opened out the box, and inside lay a black skater skirt and a pale yellow sweater. A card laid about the named item. Nad took the card and started reading. "To my dearest baby Nad, this is a present from my first check money for wining the competition till top 10. I'll wait for you at our old dating spot. Come meet me here with this present."

Why is Jisoo so sweet. What did I do to ever deserve him.

//skip time//

"Oppa!!! Where are you? I'm at the bench now

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter