Imagine 1: Seungcheol and Mingyu

Seventeen Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mingyu sat up and started grazing on Fyera who is sleeping soundly beside him. "Hmmm..." Fyera made a sound turning in bed. Mingyu's arm is wrapped around Fyera and she snuggled into his arm.

It is so warm and cuddly in here. I'm never gonna wake up. Wait!

Fyera woke up. The first thing she see was Mingyu's sleepy face in front of her. "Morning baby!" Mingyu said. "Mingyu? Mingyu. Mingyu!" Fyera said bounding off the bed. "Why babe?" Mingyu said beaming his teeth. "OMG. Mingyu! You can't see me like this. I'm too unglamorous right now." Fyera said.

His gonna regret this. I'll regret this. I'm not prepared for this.

"Fyera! Your not unglam at all!!! Your the prettiest person on earth." Mingyu commented. "But but but. That's only on earth. What about in space?" Fyera rebutted back. "Don't be silly baby." Mingyu said moving towards her. "No. Let me wash up first. I'm more confident then." Fyera said. "Okay. If you say so. Why not we wash up together!" Mingyu suggested.

Awwwwwwww! That's my Minggyu.

"No. Mingyu. I'll be right out."

//skip time//

"So where do you want to go?" Mingyu asked. "Ermmm... Don't you have basketball game with your friends? I don't mind watching you play." Fyera nugged Minggyu. "But but- I don't want my friends to look at you!" Mingyu pouted. "Let's go!" Fyera pulled Mingyu along. 
Mingyu sighed but followed her.

"Hyung!! I'm here." Mingyu yelled out! "This is my girlfriend. No one touches her!" He added. Fyera flushed red and punched Mingyu. "See!!! You touch her and you will die! She'll punch the lights out of you!" He said. "Oppa!" Fyera whispered. Mingyu's group of friends gathered around Fyera and started introducing themselves to her, all except Seungcheol.

Seungcheol is the oldest among them, and he calls the shot most of the time. Seungcheol is also nicknamed as S.coups as he finds his name too long. He stared at Fyera for a long time and didn't even say a word.

*FLASHBACK*

"I'm gonna go home now." A little girl said standing up. "No. Don't go. I'm sorry I'm sorry okay?" Her friend replied holding her by her shoulders. "Cheolie oppa! My shoulder hurts!" The girl said. "I'm sorry." He replies again letting go of her shoulder.

Why am I so useless. I'm 13 now why can't I tell her about my feelings for her. Our

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter