Imagine 2: Valentine's day present.

Seventeen Imagines
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Oh today is valentine day!!!" Luft said. "Hmmm..." She said while thinking back to her past valentine days experience.

"OMG! OMG! OMG! Today is valentine day!!! What am I gonna do. I have not prepared enough. I need to impress Luft." Seokmin yelled. He have always had a crush of Luft, the sweet girl from his former class. He had been awaiting for this day but when it did. That's what he is now. Jittery.

"Yawn!" Hansol made waking up. He looked in the calendar that he had made marks on. "Today's valentine day! Time to show her what I've prepared for her!" Hansol commented. His eyes sparkle as he gets ready for school.

I hope someone will make a move, and thus we will have some drama to watch as usual.

Never did Luft expect the drama to happen to her. She always find herself ugly, fat, and unwanted. But truth to be told, she's a precious gem in both Seokmin and hansol's eyes. "Hey! Luft! What's poppin!" Hansol came beside her and casually place his arms around her. "Oh nothing. Just thinking of what kind of drama to expect today. You know. Valentine day." She laminated. "Don't bother." He said, trying his best to show he do not care.

I will give you the most unforgettable valentine day today! Just you wait Luft.

Everyone is seated in the classroom. "Hana. I like you. Would you be my girlfriend?" Seungkwan said in his weird accent, trying to speak in English. "Ermmm... Yes" Hana replied.

Mehhh... Seungkwan is being so cliche. It's so unlike him. I'll show him what a real confession is. Hansol thought

Seokmin on the other hand, have prepared a box and planned to use that as a way to confess. Little did they both know that there is a rival. "This box will be here, and I can hide in there. But before I do that, I'll need to lure Luft here!" Seokmin planned out loud. "Luft? Wat about her?" Said Seungcheol. Seungcheol is Luft older brother. "Ah. Hyung. It's nothing just that I plan to- to- confess to her." Seokmin whispered. "Shhhhh don't tell anyone" he added. "Hahahahahah! You! My sister? Luft! Hahahahahhaha! Hwaiting! My sister will be too blue for that! Anyways I'll help you if you need." Seungcheol said laughing. "Ne Hyung! Thank you!" Seokmin said grateful.

Hansol is seated in class scribbling on a new pad of sketchbook. "This should be here, this is too messy. This... Hmmmm... No" He mumbled to himself. "Hyung! What are you doing?" A cute little face appeared behind Hansol. "Ah! Chan-ah! I'm just planning to confess to Luft later. During recess!" Hansol replied. "I'll help!" Lee chan volunteered.

I'm so bored. This teacher lesson is so boring!!! I'm gonna sleep! Luft thought.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter