fallout

Protecting Or Suspecting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that awful event, Sungmin had dismissed all of the undercover cops that guarding the backdoor.

And because of his plan, Ryeowook had also accidently skipped his lunch and everyone can tell that the boy was so hungry because his stomach keeps grumble.

Kyuhyun suggest that they should just eat at the restaurant in the mall, but the brunette looks like he doesn’t even want to spend another minute over there so they’ve got home as soon as possible.

When they arrived at the house, Sungmin cooked a simple meal and then three of them ate it together in silence.

When Ryeowook had done eating, Kyuhyun ushered him to get upstairs so the brunette quickly get up from his seat and followed the detective’s order.

Sungmin knows that Kyuhyun trying to talk with him about the things at the mall, so he tried his best to avoid it. He collect the dishes to wash them up but Kyuhyun were always there beside him to help him out by putting them in the sink.

When he’s washing the dishes, Kyuhyun were still standing beside him and help him drying them and put it in the cabinet. Every second that passed were eating the shorter male inside out.

When he’s done with the dishes, he turn around to face his partner but his gaze were still fixed on the floor.

“Okay fine, I’m sorry that this happened.” He mumbled under his breath.

“Not me. You should say that to Ryeowook.” Kyuhyun crossed his arms. He looks like a father who’re scolding his kid.

“Alright, Alright… I get it. I’ll apologized to him. Happy?” Sungmin finally had a little bit courage to glare at his partner.

Kyuhyun lips formed a thin smile. And the awkward atmosphere eventually vanished just like that.

But it didn’t last long when suddenly they heard Hana barking out so loud upstairs and it was followed by a scream from Ryeowook.

“What the hell.” a curse escaped from Kyuhyun lips and he immediately run to the source, taking two steps of stairs at once. Sungmin tailing not far behind him.

 

When both of them rushed into the family room, the first thing they saw is Hana shaking so hard on the floor, white foam are spurting out from . Ryeowook was besides her trying to calm the dog down.

Upon seeing that, Sungmin march forward and shoved the smaller man aside.

Even when Sungmin pat her, Hana keeps hyperventilating. Her eyes open wide and her eyeballs are rolling up.

Seconds later she stopped moving…

And breathing.

Sungmin looks so shocked at first. But it goes as fast as it come when it was replaced with furious, he abruptly stood up and turn back to face Ryeowook.

“YOU!!! WHAT THE HELL H

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter