a plan

Protecting Or Suspecting?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kyuhyun opened the door of Ryeowook’s bedroom and take a peek inside, he can’t see the brunette anywhere so he carefully walk a few slow steps forward.

“Do you need anything Kyuie Hyung?” a soft voice asked behind him, totally makes him startled.

He spun around and accidently knocked his toes on one of the bed’s leg in the process.

Ryeowook continuously blinked at him, confused of what Kyuhyun did in his room. There’s a towel hanging on his shoulder and his hair looks damp, obviously he were just having a shower.

That’s why the detective can’t find him anywhere in his bedroom.

“Ah, nothing particularly. I’m just going to tell you that breakfast is ready. Sungmin left a pot of kimchi stew and some grilled meat when he went to work, so I just cooked some rice to complete the meal.” The tall detective sheepishly grinned while rubbing his aching toes.

“Sounds delicious.” The boy smile back in return, the smile makes his eyes half lidded and form a crescent shape.

Kyuhyun never feel enough to see that. He always made a fool out of himself or telling a silly jokes to the brunette just to see that smile appeared on the boy’s face.

They walk together to the kitchen and Hana greeted them when they got there. Ryeowook patted her twice, he never touch Hana in front of Sungmin though, not after he’s being warned to never do that when the first time he arrived at the house.

What surprised Kyuhyun even more is that Hana even let Ryeowook feed her. Of course he didn’t let Sungmin know about this or else the boy would be a dead meat by now.

Ryeowook then sit on his chair where a bowl of steaming rice already waiting for him whilst the tall detective sit in front of him across the square table where it’s usually Sungmin’s spot.

 

Kyuhyun just watch the brunette eat. The boy exceptionally eat really well, he never leave any leftover. Might be because he’s really hungry or he doesn’t want to pissed Sungmin off.

The clothes that Ryeowook wearing were hanging loose on his slender body because the shirt belongs to Sungmin. His partner just can’t stand the sight of Ryeowook wearing the worn out clothes anymore so he gave his to the brunette.

In those shirt that Sungmin gave to R

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter